View Full Version : 2021-01-07 Content Update (280621)

asommers
01-07-2021, 03:43 PM
+ Happy New Year, Vampires!
+ The Winter Event token vendor will remain in Carvina until January 10th.
+ Black Winter Wings can be purchased from the Winter Event vendor (bound for tokens, trade-friendly for Platinum).

Valiaddevil
01-07-2021, 03:53 PM
I am sorry. But that was truly unfair. The most we spent the Tokens before the event overs!

Cinco
01-07-2021, 04:04 PM
I am sorry. But that was truly unfair. The most we spent the Tokens before the event overs!

Token events tend to have cool downs. I think literally all of them do this - so it should be expected behavior. In fact, the vendor is back because someone reported its absence as a bug ;-)

Mr.Sai
01-07-2021, 04:53 PM
+ Black Winter Wings can be purchased from the Winter Event vendor (bound for tokens, trade-friendly for Platinum).
A Happy Ending !
Would have saved the ice-shards for the new 100 plat black wing but an amazing surprise at the end so thank you very much ♥️

vipulbahad555
01-08-2021, 01:14 AM
There is no chance to farm shards now? How we can but it ?

Sent from my ASUS_X00PD using Tapatalk

fl0wryan
01-08-2021, 01:39 AM

Please can you add invisible mode? ( you became invisible in game to just farm pve without been seen to your friends in friend list) thanks for replay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Death Angel S-300
01-11-2021, 09:52 PM
I know I'm late but I wanted to say how happy this made me lol.
I was crushed because I was farming last minute because over the holidays I've been super busy, almost had enough for what I wanted last day, but didnt get enough before it ended. That sucked but I prepared that would probably be the case so I figured I was gonna have to settle for cheaper things which was fine I prepared for that.
But then I was crushed because the vendor wasnt there... I had literally farmed hours non stop.
But not only was I so happy to hear that he came back, but it worked out cause the new item added I wanted more than the other stuff! And it I even did get enough for the item I originally wanted then I couldn't have afford the awsome black wings.
It all worked out good :3

Just thought I'd share that lol

Minionmaster
01-16-2021, 02:09 PM
What was the big content update for?

Do we have something new starting?

MM

Fyth
01-17-2021, 08:49 PM
Please make all character bound and untradables vanities can be stashed becouse we have many unused vanities and they take up space in the inventory