PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone else experienced this while playing

modredd
04-12-2012, 01:34 AM
I have played pocket legends and star legends for up to 6 hours straight with no problem, when I play this game after about a half hour I get a headache, it's almost like it's a little too dark and murky.
Of course it has to be a night but maybe some of the colors could be a little more vibrant?

Shaocalur
04-12-2012, 11:54 AM
I get what your saying. I play the game in the morning and can't see much because it's to dark. We all know the game is suppose to be "dark" but maybe it's a little too dark for Dark Legends..

Walkhardd
04-12-2012, 12:03 PM
Agree. Not so much about getting headaches, but unless youre in a dark room playing, it's very hard to see where youre going. I often run into walls. XD

Dazamo
04-13-2012, 03:08 PM
The game is darker on my phone than on chrome. Easy to see when playing on chrome.

Growwle
04-13-2012, 03:09 PM
I have played pocket legends and star legends for up to 6 hours straight with no problem, when I play this game after about a half hour I get a headache, it's almost like it's a little too dark and murky.
Of course it has to be a night but maybe some of the colors could be a little more vibrant?

Probably eye strain.

OvigorothO
04-13-2012, 05:24 PM
The game is darker on my phone than on chrome. Easy to see when playing on chrome.
thanks for giving me some clarity (no pun intended) I wasn't understanding why ppl were saying it was too dark because I haven't played or seen it being played on mobile yet.

Dazamo
04-13-2012, 06:02 PM
thanks for giving me some clarity (no pun intended) I wasn't understanding why ppl were saying it was too dark because I haven't played or seen it being played on mobile yet.

There is a huge difference in the darkness between the two different ways of playing.

Fyrce
04-13-2012, 06:38 PM
I had turned down my screen to read books. I turned it up for DL. Seems to be ok. Could be a tiny bit lighter. Can see better on Chrome.

imtakingover
04-15-2012, 01:07 PM
It seems a lil too dark. I believe a brighter aura around our Vampires would of solved it.