PDA

View Full Version : iOS version out now?

Skeletonlord
04-12-2012, 06:09 AM
According to Massively, they wrote a article about the Dark legends launch. It explained that the game has launched on google chrome and android devices, and it is currently available on iOS as well. Here is a quote from the article:

"The game is currently available in the App Store for iPad/iPhone users, the Google Play Store, and the Chrome app store. Like previous offerings, it's free-to-play, and you can log in from separate devices to play both on the road and at home."

Is this a true statement?

TheMultiGeek
04-12-2012, 06:16 AM
No I cannot seem to find it on my iPad yet!

OvigorothO
04-12-2012, 06:33 AM
Luckily i just checked the appstore before entering forums or else my hopes would be extremely high atm...

tryser
04-12-2012, 06:53 AM
Sadly not, is there an android version out?

Skeletonlord
04-12-2012, 06:56 AM
Sadly not, is there an android version out?

Yes, check the google play store for the game.

tryser
04-12-2012, 06:58 AM
Just wondering, I'll get my friend to download it then, since I've got an iPhone.

Samhayne
04-12-2012, 07:52 AM
No, Dark Legends is not out for iOS. We'll contact Massively for a correction. Thanks for the head's up!

Skeletonlord
04-12-2012, 07:56 AM
No, Dark Legends is not out for iOS. We'll contact Massively for a correction. Thanks for the head's up!

No problem Sam :) It just shook me that it was out for iOS. Surely Apple will not accept it that quickly :(

I would like a notification when iOS version is out because I use chrome to play :)

DexGOD
04-12-2012, 08:58 AM
Lesson learnt: never believe what the media says.

Skeletonlord
04-12-2012, 01:34 PM
Lesson learnt: never believe what the media says.

Well, Massively are a really big company so I figured that they would be telling the truth. A site like

www.mmorpg.co.uk

Would be a untrustworthy source,but as it is Massively, I figured it was right. Does anyone agree what what I said?

Eyesharp
04-12-2012, 02:23 PM
No problem Sam :) It just shook me that it was out for iOS. Surely Apple will not accept it that quickly :(

I would like a notification when iOS version is out because I use chrome to play :)
I'd like a notification too since I'm never near a computer unless I'm on off days. Plus when I saw you post that article on that it's out in the app store I was like YESSSSSSSS LIFE IS AWESOME!!! Until I read samhyne's post :(