PDA

View Full Version : Question about drops!

LordEspe
04-12-2012, 07:36 AM
iOS user here and was wondering about the drops! So when someone drops an item is it up for grabs and the one that does grab it gets the droP or is it like PL and SL, it activates a drop for entire party!?

Deathpunch
04-12-2012, 07:39 AM
From what I can tell, each person gets their own drop.

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

LordEspe
04-12-2012, 07:40 AM
Awesome thx!

Coltona
04-12-2012, 07:46 AM
Ya it pops out like a freakin eyeball and lands on the floor with a light on it in the color of the rarity, silver for white, green for green, and idk on pink mine hit me too fast lol each person has their own. Idk if you've ever played realm of the mad god (difficult game), but it's a lot like that, they're called soul bound drops and only the person they dropped for can see them, until they pick it up and it displays in chatbox what you got.

Deathpunch
04-12-2012, 07:51 AM
Ya it pops out like a freakin eyeball and lands on the floor with a light on it in the color of the rarity, silver for white, green for green, and idk on pink mine hit me too fast lol each person has their own. Idk if you've ever played realm of the mad god (difficult game), but it's a lot like that, they're called soul bound drops and only the person they dropped for can see them, until they pick it up and it displays in chatbox what you got.

I thought that's how it worked, I just hadn't played multi much.

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

Coltona
04-12-2012, 08:00 AM
I thought that's how it worked, I just hadn't played multi much.

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D
Yep only thing about realm of the mad god is that there's soulbound drops (yours only) and normal drops that will contain some rares that anyone can grab so cheaters have bots that auto grab so they almost always get it lol and when you die you lose that character and any items he was carrying...whether bought with real money or not

Skeletonlord
04-12-2012, 08:08 AM
The drops in DL drop and the person runs over them to collect them. Well, that is why happens to most people.