PDA

View Full Version : @cinco

Roblox
01-08-2021, 02:14 AM
Any chance you guys could bring Booty Event any sooner? The community is dry or getting to that point. When it comes to gold flow just doesn’t feel like it’s enough and it’s super hard selling items like if you guys just could keep it balance with the new gold cap you guys brought because it really affected prices on certain items and I think other players feel the same just impossible selling items currently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

arozalihd
01-08-2021, 02:15 AM
+1 idek im just starving! and my pet

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Smallrog
01-08-2021, 02:17 AM
honestly the rich will only keep getting richer, theres already too much gold in the community and inflation is the reason why prices rose, thanks to the previous booty/blotto events
(just my opinion tho)

Redjellydonut
01-08-2021, 02:20 AM
They brought back Awaken event so thats not impossible [emoji2371] saves them time too

Spooked
01-08-2021, 02:35 AM
Farming gates or dm gives plenty of gold, we don’t need another pirate booty event whatsoever.
The fact its hard to sell items right now is because people are prioritizing the ongoing event, not because there no more gold left in the game.

Smallrog
01-08-2021, 02:39 AM
Farming gates or dm gives plenty of gold, we don’t need another pirate booty event whatsoever.
The fact its hard to sell items right now is because people are prioritizing the ongoing event, not because there no more gold left in the game.

yes i agree, another booty if anything would make prices even more higher, there is already a ton of gold that was put in from last booty and blotto

firebelt & crystalkiller
01-08-2021, 02:44 AM
Yea ofc booty 5 times a year... Or maybe every month would be better I guess.
Also make one run atleast drop 100k with 100gl minimum or else I can't make so much gold you know. Also make it too easy to kill them, so it's farmable by "poor low level people". And not because I'll take 20 smurf and multi account it.
Please sts.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Aeot
01-08-2021, 05:18 AM
honestly the rich will only keep getting richer, theres already too much gold in the community and inflation is the reason why prices rose, thanks to the previous booty/blotto events
(just my opinion tho)

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThose two events didn't double anyones gold. They made the lower player base richer, the rich players already farmed a similar amount from marsh and gates. The lower player base isn't in the market for kershal or maul. These events were a facade to justify higher prices which I don't mind.

codered
01-08-2021, 06:52 AM
When im broke, i get motivated to farm, so right now im happy with what it is, just wait for dm or gates, we will be fine

No to pirate booty soon

swoutttt
01-08-2021, 07:29 AM
Community is dry? XD I think community is richer then ever before. Its awake event ofc things will be harder to sell, since everyone needs gold for this event.
No need for an early booty event. It will come when the time is right.

Terracraft
01-08-2021, 09:04 PM
U dont know dm/gates/mauso?

Neverr
01-09-2021, 09:21 AM
I wonder what people use to do to make gold before booty was even a thing.......

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

Mythocrisis
01-09-2021, 09:38 AM
The community is only the rich .
All the mid and poor players quit long back.
Plat buyers ,lb runners ,lb owners and extremely rich are the ones playing the game.
If you're poor ,there's no reason really at this point to play this game.
Why do the rich need gold? Better let them focus on better events for giving a player better play dynamics and fun instead of killing boss for gold, and then there's hoarding for gold .whyy??

Just make stuff like other MMOs like a dungeon with extensively lootable items.not just one arcane but a huge array of 100 expensive items at low probability but can be world boss and hard to beat but drops are good.

Don't be picky with drops ..make a event worth it and don't be picky asf, like you're giving as 10 crate tokens for gold tier...like really?

Simapa
01-26-2021, 08:55 AM
(just my opinion tho)

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIf you take a look at the vanity prices in auction you can see that the awaken event Made almost every vanity item drop by 25-50% in price for example the arc maul vanity Was about 170-180m befor event and got sold for 150 in auct.

Or for another example the og celtic vests
The warrior one Was listed 180m few days ago befor event i sold mine for 240m

The same goes for almost every gear piece.

Inflation isnt as horrible as it Was few months ago.

:) also i think booty brings too much Gold they should redesign goldloot gear imo

Gesendet von meinem SM-A705FN mit Tapatalk

dualray
01-26-2021, 09:33 AM
No pirate booty or any other gold loot event please.
Mau, dm and gates gives plenty of gold already.

In fact, I can event suggest event portal entry offering both gold and energies as ticket.