PDA

View Full Version : Rename forum name

pizzaman
04-12-2012, 08:06 AM
As you can see my forum name doesn't match the name and identity i've come to use in game. Is there any way to change it?

I tried to look for it under settings and search it on the forum, but couldn't find it...

Skeletonlord
04-12-2012, 08:11 AM
As you can see my forum name doesn't match the name and identity i've come to use in game. Is there any way to change it?

I tried to look for it under settings and search it on the forum, but couldn't find it...

I needed to go through the same thing as you.

All I did was to private message Samhayne or any moderator that you want to change it, they can go into "admin options", go to your profile, and change your forum name for you.

As far as I know, you can only change your forum name "once"., while in game you can change it as often as you want..

pizzaman
04-12-2012, 08:27 AM
Thanks. I'll wait until the dust settles about DL before pm'ing them. I know they're dealing with piles of unhappy feedback atm.

Skeletonlord
04-12-2012, 08:42 AM
Thanks. I'll wait until the dust settles about DL before pm'ing them. I know they're dealing with piles of unhappy feedback atm.

I don't why they would deal with feedback, from what I have seen of the game, I think it is amazing!

There isn't anything I would chance!

pizzaman
04-14-2012, 10:54 AM
How about making plat stuff 1/10th of what it costs now? 25 plat to skip a timer. 50 plat for a new toon (even if you already spent 20 plat reserving your name). You can even but plat directly :-s

saool
04-14-2012, 11:07 AM
How about making plat stuff 1/10th of what it costs now? 25 plat to skip a timer. 50 plat for a new toon (even if you already spent 20 plat reserving your name). You can even but plat directly :-s

Not just that but waiting for energy and even to refill it by the tenth time it would be 100 platinum ugh, but anyways...:rolleyes:

pizzaman
04-18-2012, 06:15 AM
Typo, i meant buy Xp directly

Samhayne
04-18-2012, 11:16 AM
As a rule, we don't offer renames under most circumstances. You're doing it right by using your signature to let people know who you are.