PDA

View Full Version : Guide to quick gold! Farming HoH.

mike1298
04-12-2012, 08:38 AM
Hey all would like to share with you a nice map I have found for farming. It can net you a nice amount of kills, gold and loot if you are lucky each run.

I'd like to introduce you to House of Horrors! To get here go to Map --> Campaigns --> The Old Quarter --> House of Horror. It will be the map on the bottom right.

This map consists of 33 monsters and a boss. You will find 10 urns, 2 chests, 4 bodies, and 5 bookcases for you to smash open for gold/loot/ghosts. I've seen a few ghosts so far, which I believe came out of the chests and urns.

The map is fairly quick to run. I'd say about one minute or two. And 34 total kills per run.

Also you have the chance to find Szandor Haagen bounty spawn for achievements. Pretty rare chance for spawn though.

Averaging a gain of 700 - 1k gold each run after selling drops. So far that beats any of the other maps I have found.

Still need information on ghosts. I've only had them drop me green weapons so far. I'm wondering if they drop any legendary equips? Still testing with them.

ninjaduck
04-12-2012, 08:49 AM
Thanks! :)

drewcapu
04-12-2012, 09:15 AM
Got my L4 pink butcher from a ghost (early in the map even), so they definitely drop pinks.

Samhayne
04-12-2012, 09:19 AM
Ghosts are rare (they pop out of destructibles) and they can drop some great stuff!

ninjaduck
04-12-2012, 09:44 AM
Sam, the timer on one of my maps has frozen. Any idea why?

Coltona
04-12-2012, 09:47 AM
Sam, the timer on one of my maps has frozen. Any idea why?
Try turning it over so the sand drains the other way.

Coltona
04-12-2012, 09:53 AM
Lol right after reading this I did a run there and found a ghost in a book shelf lol got a green gem