PDA

View Full Version : Known issue - respecing powers inside a 3D mission causing them to reset

Samhayne
04-12-2012, 09:55 AM
Hey everyone,

We want to make you aware of a bug we are currently working on. It appears that there are situations where you can respec your Vampire that can cause it to reset every time you go into a new mission. We believe this issue stems from respec'ing while you are inside a 3D mission, so we would advise you to not do that in the short term.

Our apologies for anyone affected by this issue. We will let you know with patch notes when we have implemented a fix.

irishwarlock
04-12-2012, 04:20 PM
Im having this problem so i tested the theory and set my points before a mission and entered and they still reset. Ive tried everything at nothing works.

birdmasta
04-12-2012, 11:46 PM
they are fixing it yes!!!! but u first gotta get it on app store cuz a lot of ppl dont use cpu or android(me)

Cryozfear
04-13-2012, 07:32 PM
Hey everyone,

We want to make you aware of a bug we are currently working on. It appears that there are situations where you can respec your Vampire that can cause it to reset every time you go into a new mission. We believe this issue stems from respec'ing while you are inside a 3D mission, so we would advise you to not do that in the short term.

Our apologies for anyone affected by this issue. We will let you know with patch notes when we have implemented a fix.

My points reset everytime now but I never did a respec. It started happening when I leveled up from 10 to 11 by doing an action then put my new point on a skill. The next time I played I was back to level 10 and all of my points had reset.

MonolithEffect
04-14-2012, 02:08 PM
I'm having the same issue. Thank you for addressing the issue.

Mothwing
04-14-2012, 02:22 PM
they are fixing it yes!!!! but u first gotta get it on app store cuz a lot of ppl dont use cpu or android(me)

STS has submitted DL to Apple, don't blame STS, blame Apple for the slow review. All we can do is wait. Patience my friend :)

birdmasta
04-14-2012, 07:04 PM
STS has submitted DL to Apple, don't blame STS, blame Apple for the slow review. All we can do is wait. Patience my friend :)

lol its already pretty fun xD just want it on apple much faster lol

ThousandSun
04-14-2012, 07:25 PM
I want the problem fixed and the respec lowered for the trouble and i well be happy. ~_~