PDA

View Full Version : 2 issues :p---->I had a rename issue and premium toon issue

octavos
04-12-2012, 10:27 AM
so I was playing on my alt (made a new toon). well I left in the middel of the tutorial (yes, right in the middle...phone call), then I came back to see my toon was renamed. then it said rename 0 plat. So i renamed "Draculas" then i finished the tutorial but i got to the area to rename again (Issue) but i didn't want to rename since i reserved this name...i couldn't continue because it kept asking me that i didn't have enough plat to purchase rename. so to by-pass this i had to force quit and restart....this started me where i was sopposed to, but i didnt see where i could bye premium toon (/issue). till i switched my toon to my main i saw the ($) by the name of my avatar...i think "premium toon" should be highlighted more since it is a great deal :D

:ghost:

Fyrce
04-12-2012, 11:32 AM
Oh, that's very strange since I don't get to name my toons till after the tutorial is done.

octavos
04-12-2012, 11:35 AM
Oh, that's very strange since I don't get to name my toons till after the tutorial is done.

see but i left in middle of tutorial...so it named it for me. :p which is ok (cost 0 to rename)...but at the end of tutorial...it wanted me to rename again. there is no cancel button.

Bpog
04-12-2012, 12:23 PM
Hey octavos,

This is a known issue and it will be fixed as soon as possible. Are you still stuck or have you found a way around the problem?

octavos
04-12-2012, 12:34 PM
Hey octavos,

This is a known issue and it will be fixed as soon as possible. Are you still stuck or have you found a way around the problem?

I did i did find solution....in first post

Bpog
04-12-2012, 01:00 PM
Ah okay. Thanks for the report.

octavos
04-12-2012, 01:04 PM
Ah okay. Thanks for the report.
Annnnnny time...as i find them ill post them...

it would be nice if you post "known bugs" list so there is a limit to bug reports :p