PDA

View Full Version : Looking for mature, casual, close-knit, closed guild!

Trasd
04-12-2012, 11:57 AM
Hey All!

I am looking for a mature (18+), casual, close-knit, closed guild to join, but don't have the time to go through the many PL guild posts.

I have been playing MMOs for only a couple of years, and until I recently retired, ran a very successful DDO guild called The Guild of Calamitous Intent (Cannith) - which is still going strong (I am still the guild's site admin). DDO and LotRO are the only MMOs I do play (and of course PL now). EDITED Sorry, I forgot, I also play and LOVE Hero Mages, check it out, it's available on most platforms now.

If you are looking for good peeps and would like to see if I fit, please send me a PM (I get 5+ guild invites an hour in-game, so sending one in-game will not work unless I am expecting it).

Thanks for the consideration and I hope to see everyone in-game.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
Intel giveth, Microsoft taketh away.

Trasd

Chickenrunnn
04-12-2012, 12:49 PM
Welcome to forums, even if it isn't the subject lol :D :banana:

Siejo
04-12-2012, 02:02 PM
Take a look at my guild to see if it is what you're looking for. We aren't a leader board guild and we are more a family than just a guild. Click my name to view my profile then started posts on the left side.

Trasd
04-13-2012, 08:04 PM
Hey Chickenrunnn - TY for the welcome!

Siejo, yes, TY - perfect, just (I think) what I was looking for. Read our "Guild Charter (http://calamitousguild.forumotion.com/t3-guild-charter)" and you will find many of our rules are the same as yours; when the other original leader and I created our DDO guild (two years ago), we started it as a learning guild too. Believe it or not, we also asked members not to use the word Noob, but we took it one step further - we used the term Newb, slight difference, but one of distinction and respect.

I already have a GP account, so I'm not quite sure how to join your forum, but I'm sure I will figure it out. I will go ahead and do that and await your approval.

How do I get my toons into the guild, can you mail invites?

Trasd
04-14-2012, 07:32 PM
Siejo, yes, TY - perfect, just (I think) what I was looking for. Read our "Guild Charter" and you will find many of our rules are the same as yours; when the other original leader and I created our DDO guild (two years ago), we started it as a learning guild too. Believe it or not, we also asked members not to use the word Noob, but we took it one step further - we used the term Newb, slight difference, but one of distinction and respect.

I already have a GP account, so I'm not quite sure how to join your forum, but I'm sure I will figure it out. I will go ahead and do that and await your approval.

How do I get my toons into the guild, can you mail invites?

Trasd
04-14-2012, 07:34 PM
Hey Siejo, as you know, I figured out how to join my existing GP account to the guild. I still don't know, though, how you are going to get my toons in the in-game guild!

Dragonrider023
04-15-2012, 12:00 PM
hey Siejo, im intersting in joining ARG!

Siejo
04-15-2012, 05:32 PM
Trasd if you add me in pocket legends we can meet up and discuss it.

Trasd
04-17-2012, 06:39 AM
Trasd if you add me in pocket legends we can meet up and discuss it.
OK, will do. Thanks, I know you said that before... My bad.