PDA

View Full Version : DL Chrome Not Working? (Here's a solution)

Knockador
04-12-2012, 01:09 PM
Having problems with loading DL on the Chrome Browser?
Here are some simple steps to make it work. Please read each number and do as followed to accomplish the fix.

1. Download Google chrome
2. In the search bar type "about:flags"
3. Scroll down till you find
"Override software rendering list"
And "Native Client"
ENABLE BOTH.

Hope I helped, Have a nice game play!:vP:

searinox
04-12-2012, 03:50 PM
the game dont connect and this solution dont help me, the game says "the server are up but cant connect!" ¿what is the problem?

Knockador
04-13-2012, 03:12 PM
Try re-installing the app. Hope I helped:]

OvigorothO
04-13-2012, 05:22 PM
wow spamming "hope I helped" is gonna make ppl not want to give you thanks....

Hankomachos
04-13-2012, 05:41 PM
Gazroast already made a guide similar to this for SL a long time ago. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?40941-quot-Failed-to-initialize-graphics-quot-**FIX**&highlight=roast

...Hope I helped. :P

OvigorothO
04-13-2012, 05:44 PM
I'm confused, who's gazroast?

Shaocalur
04-14-2012, 07:34 AM
I'm confused, who's gazroast?

The person who published the thread that Hank mentioned.

OvigorothO
04-14-2012, 10:05 AM
Ohhh....

Knockador
04-14-2012, 11:14 AM
OvigorothO, as a senior member I do not see how you take to deviate the main reason this thread was made. Going against the forum rules just because you felt the need to point something you thought was going on. All I was trying to do was explain in the new game forum of Dark Legends how to fix Chorme problems. Not looking for a "Thanks" nor any sympathetic prize. What? did you want to post somthing like this and I got to it before you? If so I applologize. But as a senior member of the Space Time Studios Forums I see not a reason for you to be negative toward someone that was trying to help the community also. Lastly if you could've read my second post that answered the previous users question, you intend could've seen that I did in fact answer his question and concluded with "I hope I helped", not just saying I hope I helped like you said I did. So in conclusion please do not critize someone for trying to help, say something nice or non at all. Thank you.

Shaocalur
04-14-2012, 11:22 AM
OvigorothO, as a senior member I do not see how you take to deviate the main reason this thread was mad. Going against the forum rules just because you felt the need to point something you thought was going on. All I was trying to do was explain in the new game forum of Dark Legends how to fix Chorme problems. Not looking for a "Thanks" nor any sympathetic prize. What? did you want to post somthing like this and I got to it before you? If so I applologize. But as a senior member of the Space Time Studios Forums I see not a reason for you to be negative toward someone that was trying to help the community also. Lastly if you could've read my second post that answered the previous users question, you intend could've seen that I did in fact answer his question and concluded with "I hope I helped", not just saying I hope I helped like you seeks I did. So in conclusion please do not critize someone for trying to help, say something nice or non at all. Thank you.

Now that, is thanks worthy.

OvigorothO
04-14-2012, 08:10 PM
OvigorothO, as a senior member I do not see how you take to deviate the main reason this thread was made. Going against the forum rules just because you felt the need to point something you thought was going on. All I was trying to do was explain in the new game forum of Dark Legends how to fix Chorme problems. Not looking for a "Thanks" nor any sympathetic prize. What? did you want to post somthing like this and I got to it before you? If so I applologize. But as a senior member of the Space Time Studios Forums I see not a reason for you to be negative toward someone that was trying to help the community also. Lastly if you could've read my second post that answered the previous users question, you intend could've seen that I did in fact answer his question and concluded with "I hope I helped", not just saying I hope I helped like you said I did. So in conclusion please do not critize someone for trying to help, say something nice or non at all. Thank you. I was merely giving constructive advice, if you saw it as a negative comment then its because you wanted to. Rank has nothing to do with how i behave its just a way to measure how many posts I have; the fact you thought rank had such high signifigance is proof you only seek reputation.As for your acusation of me saying that you just posted hope i helped i was refering to the fact that you concluded both the OP and the response with it. Lastly, find me the sentence in the forums rules where it says pointing out the fact that your just looking for thanks isnt allowed.

EDIT: Btw u suck at trolling
EDIT: wow this took like 7 edits to find all of your flaws...left some put just to make you not feel as bad about youself...like the fact that you bolded "hope i helped" in red. Going to go play infinity blade now have fun trying not to look defeated after reading this :D

Knockador
04-15-2012, 08:17 AM
Already Received my thanks, no need reading that---^ ;) Have a nice day, Hope I helped:star:

OvigorothO
04-15-2012, 09:31 AM
Hahaha pwned

Knockador
04-24-2012, 11:18 AM
Hahaha pwned

lol I'm sorry, but I just had to come back to this and end this. OvigorothO, I really see no reason for Hank thanking you for what you have said, this must be due to the other argument I had concerning him and his confusion of a topic not pertaining to him. And he must see this as a way to "get back" at me (lol). Now as you yourself know, you have intruded a perfectly made thread that was built upon basically wanting to help. Yes you had an opinion that you wanted to point out, but for what reason did you not want to direct the message to me (via PM or so)? You posting
wow spamming "hope I helped" is gonna make ppl not want to give you thanks....
Meant you insisted to insult me in the very own thread I created. You say you were giving me "Constructive Advice" is the most irrelevant choice of words to chose. Here are some examples of non constructive advises chosen by you, "wow" "spamming" and "...." meant you were in doubt doing the exact opposite and were indeed being negative to the situation. Also in your response of "Btw you suck at trolling", please elaborate, for I have no idea how that fits into anything I have said. Whats to be trolled about? The fact that your bewilderment and immaturity was not needed? Or the fact that you do not know how to keep your negativeness away from a positive influence? Now I do not know if I have in any way insulted you in-game or forum wise, if so, I do in inadequate sympathy deeply apologize, for it was not meant to be an insult. Now I write this, so the next time this ever accrues on a different thread, you many think of a different solution of getting your opinion out rather than insulting the user. Thank You. PS: Hank if you have anything to say, please feel free to post your OWN opinion.
I really need to buy an Xbox...

Shaocalur
04-25-2012, 05:34 PM
lol I'm sorry, but I just had to come back to this and end this. OvigorothO, I really see no reason for Hank thanking you for what you have said, this must be due to the other argument I had concerning him and his confusion of a topic not pertaining to him. And he must see this as a way to "get back" at me (lol). Now as you yourself know, you have intruded a perfectly made thread that was built upon basically wanting to help. Yes you had an opinion that you wanted to point out, but for what reason did you not want to direct the message to me (via PM or so)? You posting
Meant you insisted to insult me in the very own thread I created. You say you were giving me "Constructive Advice" is the most irrelevant choice of words to chose. Here are some examples of non constructive advises chosen by you, "wow" "spamming" and "...." meant you were in doubt doing the exact opposite and were indeed being negative to the situation. Also in your response of "Btw you suck at trolling", please elaborate, for I have no idea how that fits into anything I have said. Whats to be trolled about? The fact that your bewilderment and immaturity was not needed? Or the fact that you do not know how to keep your negativeness away from a positive influence? Now I do not know if I have in any way insulted you in-game or forum wise, if so, I do in inadequate sympathy deeply apologize, for it was not meant to be an insult. Now I write this, so the next time this ever accrues on a different thread, you many think of a different solution of getting your opinion out rather than insulting the user. Thank You. PS: Hank if you have anything to say, please feel free to post your OWN opinion.
I really need to buy an Xbox...

+1. Why are you both bashing Knockador? He was simply trying to help other users who were having issues trying to play DL on Chrome as you can see. He said, "Hope I helped" to imply that... he hoped he help. Simply put. I see no reason why to bash and it just shows are immature some you people really are. Bravo Knockador, keep doing what you do and you'll go far.

Hankomachos
05-04-2012, 05:51 PM
And what exactly would I be getting back at you for? Wouldn't that mean you did something wrong? Someone has a guilty conscience. :rolleyes:

The thing that gets me, is your hate towards me thanking someone's posts.
I don't give a rats *** if the person I'm thanking is right, wrong, if I'm involved, or whatever, if I agree with what they're posting, you bet I'm going to thank them.
Furthermore, it's only a damn thank, it's not something you should get so worked up about.

I never intruded in anything, I thanked a couple posts that I liked. So what? This is a public forum. PUBLIC. That means I have the liberty to read/thank other people's posts as I wish. I never broke a rule while doing so, is thanking posts against ToS?
No.

I had a good laugh after you confronted IG me over such a ridiculous matter. Next you resort to calling me kid. And you call me immature? As I told you, a kid is a baby goat, and I'm not a goat.

I had nothing against your OP. I provided a link so you could give gazroast some credit, since he originally made a thread about the same topic. And saying you didn't know such a thread existed won't help you any. It's your fault you didn't look it up.
Maybe this is a different sub-forum, but it's the same info.

Please resort to your fail trolling (Yes, you fail at it) and shut up.
Ib4l

Knockador
05-21-2012, 11:02 AM
And what exactly would I be getting back at you for? Wouldn't that mean you did something wrong? Someone has a guilty conscience. :rolleyes:

The thing that gets me, is your hate towards me thanking someone's posts.
I don't give a rats *** if the person I'm thanking is right, wrong, if I'm involved, or whatever, if I agree with what they're posting, you bet I'm going to thank them.
Furthermore, it's only a damn thank, it's not something you should get so worked up about.

I never intruded in anything, I thanked a couple posts that I liked. So what? This is a public forum. PUBLIC. That means I have the liberty to read/thank other people's posts as I wish. I never broke a rule while doing so, is thanking posts against ToS?
No.

I had a good laugh after you confronted IG me over such a ridiculous matter. Next you resort to calling me kid. And you call me immature? As I told you, a kid is a baby goat, and I'm not a goat.

I had nothing against your OP. I provided a link so you could give gazroast some credit, since he originally made a thread about the same topic. And saying you didn't know such a thread existed won't help you any. It's your fault you didn't look it up.
Maybe this is a different sub-forum, but it's the same info.

Please resort to your fail trolling (Yes, you fail at it) and shut up.
Ib4l

Foul Language... Malcolm X? Thanks for making this easier to explain to the community :applause:

rinzler
05-21-2012, 06:38 PM
Hi guys this thread is being closed for trolling and flaming. A similar thread has already been created for this topic here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?40941-quot-Failed-to-initialize-graphics-quot-**FIX**&highlight=roast

-Rinzler