PDA

View Full Version : Small Tutorial Bug (Chrome)

Mothwing
04-12-2012, 01:30 PM
Im not sure if this goes for android too, but i noticed that in the boss level of the tutorial (forgot what its called) the prompts fail to show up. This only happened to me once (i redid the tutorial after failing at naming my toon). It was fine the first time, but the second time i ran through, the boss teleported to the start of the level, i walked to the back but never got the directions i did the first time. The game glitched and i was unable to defeat the boss, he just kept healing all the damage i gave him. I hope i explained this right.

So far, great game :) well done STS

Swede
04-12-2012, 05:07 PM
Very strange. I will try and figure this one out. If anyone else run in to the same problem, please let me know of any details you can add to Mothwing's post.

Were you able to eventually get past it Mothwing?

Aculeas
04-12-2012, 05:29 PM
Henriksen right? Same thing happened to me.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?54934-Hendriksen-Bug

Swede
04-12-2012, 05:56 PM
Thanks Aculeas. I think we've tracked it down now and have a fix in the works. If it happens to anyone else, a workaround would be to shut the game down for a few mins and try again.

Mothwing
04-12-2012, 06:00 PM
Henriksen right? Same thing happened to me.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?54934-Hendriksen-Bug

Yep!

Very strange. I will try and figure this one out. If anyone else run in to the same problem, please let me know of any details you can add to Mothwing's post.

Were you able to eventually get past it Mothwing?

I was able to get past it, but i had to start all over again.

Thanks Aculeas. I think we've tracked it down now and have a fix in the works. If it happens to anyone else, a workaround would be to shut the game down for a few mins and try again.

Thanks for working on it :)

Econodeath
04-13-2012, 06:56 AM
Yep!

I was able to get past it, but i had to start all over again.

Thanks for working on it :)

I had exactly the same issue moth.
I actually came on to post it and seen yours first.
Happy you got past it as well.

Mothwing
04-13-2012, 10:52 AM
I had exactly the same issue moth.
I actually came on to post it and seen yours first.
Happy you got past it as well.

Econo! :) i havent seen you in forever :( we need to meet in game sometime :)