PDA

View Full Version : Crafting idea, when implemented

Deathpunch
04-12-2012, 02:16 PM
Ok, so I've been fairly negative so far on the forums since DL dropped, so I thought I would try my hand at something that might actually be useful. :D

As I was standing around in the club, regenning my energy and selling all the extra shards I got, an idea came to me. Instead of just selling the shards, how about using them to craft others. Namely, use 5 or so of the same type and color and a substantial amount of gold to craft the next color.

Example:

5 white beast chips + $$$ = 1 green beast chip.

Thoughts? Opinions?

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

Lady_Pebbles
04-14-2012, 11:46 AM
Yes please! Even a way to customize weapons with the gems/jewels/shard/whatever... Would be great! Although vanities shouldn't be customized with them... Seems weird but maybe.

Mothwing
04-14-2012, 12:49 PM
They would all have to be the same correct? Or would we be able to mix some of the different types together to get a sort of combo gem. Like armor and attack for example. Great idea nonetheless.

Deathpunch
04-14-2012, 03:25 PM
They would all have to be the same correct? Or would we be able to mix some of the different types together to get a sort of combo gem. Like armor and attack for example. Great idea nonetheless.

Nah, I was just thinking of the exact same type and level.

Ex: 5 lvl 5 white beast chips of coolness + boatload of $$$ = 1 lvl 5 green beast chip of coolness.

It seems that as the rarity increases, so does the attached abilities. Of course, that could just be a function of the gem level, too. If its due to rarity, this would work. However, if the added benefits are due to level, then I suppose an increase in the gem level would be warranted.

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

Mothwing
04-14-2012, 03:37 PM
Nah, I was just thinking of the exact same type and level.

Ex: 5 lvl 5 white beast chips of coolness + boatload of $$$ = 1 lvl 5 green beast chip of coolness.

It seems that as the rarity increases, so does the attached abilities. Of course, that could just be a function of the gem level, too. If its due to rarity, this would work. However, if the added benefits are due to level, then I suppose an increase in the gem level would be warranted.

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

Ok, got it. Makes sense.