PDA

View Full Version : Whats your opinion?

razerfingers
04-12-2012, 02:53 PM
So i was curious in all the threads labeled for feedback and suggestions every dev has said something to the extend that implies everything is there to stay nothing is gonna change. So why have feedback threads? Just curious. And keep it constructive no hating or anything like that against STS lets keep it professional and yeah dont want this locked want everyone to get a chance to say their opinion :)

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Late
04-12-2012, 03:02 PM
DL is the best game ever no lie, just left PL to stay with DL

Coltona
04-12-2012, 03:06 PM
DL is the best game ever no lie, just left PL to stay with DL
Well then may i have your now unneeded items/gold?

Eh the energy thing to do maps is bull and only pvp is ctf...boring

razerfingers
04-12-2012, 03:24 PM
Why does energy cost more as you level? Like to do missions

Late
04-12-2012, 03:30 PM

Too late Dalone has it all

OvigorothO
04-12-2012, 03:32 PM

"only pvp is ctf...boring" please explain?

Lowlyspy
04-12-2012, 03:34 PM
So i was curious in all the threads labeled for feedback and suggestions every dev has said something to the extend that implies everything is there to stay nothing is gonna change. So why have feedback threads? Just curious. And keep it constructive no hating or anything like that against STS lets keep it professional and yeah dont want this locked want everyone to get a chance to say their opinion :)

I think they knew what was coming and just don't care, hence the copy and paste responses/locks to almost every thread made criticizing them, regardless of the delivery of the message.

Popular
04-12-2012, 03:35 PM
All extreamly amazing exept

Game is too expensive

razerfingers
04-12-2012, 03:37 PM
I think they knew what was coming and just don't care, hence the copy and paste responses/locks to almost every thread made criticizing them, regardless of the delivery of the message.

Thats what i noticed

Paar
04-12-2012, 06:31 PM
Eh not my kind of game... Cant figure out anything. Ill stick to SL.

razerfingers
04-12-2012, 08:32 PM
Eh not my kind of game... Cant figure out anything. Ill stick to SL.

You get AoB recently paar? If so congrats buddy

Defencer
04-13-2012, 07:52 AM
My opinion: Boring - expensive - no mmo - back to pl.

Greetz Form Germany

flashbackflip
04-14-2012, 01:47 AM
Pro:

Many unique toon looks

Con:

Too bloody and evil (im 33 y.o.)

No stats to upgrade except for skills and only 4 of those can b used

Energy? Meh!

Same looking 'animated missions'

No mmo as u can solo easily

Missions are too short and look alike

So:

I'll skip it. Hope SL expansions will be quicker now

vampinoy
04-14-2012, 02:00 AM
It's definitely not similar to PL and SL so it's not surprising that many people resist the change. The game has been out for less than 3 days, it deserves some leeway, I was there when PL and SL launched though inactive at the moment. Both games first 3 days were nowhere near DL's first three days. Give it a chance, if they can launch it like this, I can only imaging its improvements.

ninjaduck
04-14-2012, 02:07 AM
Awesome in every way I can think. Once the bugs are sortrd out and new features (like yesterdays) come out it will beat them all.

Samhayne
04-14-2012, 02:08 AM

Hey Razer,

Things change and we care a ton - that's why we have these forums. I'm sorry you feel that everything is going to stay the same. It takes time to evaluate feedback and implement changes. I would point to the recently adjusted increased Energy drops and rewards as an example: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?55111-Client-0-9-1-now-available-for-Google-Play-and-Chrome The old saying goes, Rome wasn't built in a day.

Thanks for your interest and support of Spacetime games.

ninjaduck
04-14-2012, 03:23 AM
If you had an old cat, and you had just bought a newborn dog, you would care about the dog more, because it needs to be shown the right path in its life. Meanwhile, you can leave the old cat alone because it can take care of itself.

Pro analogy right there

*Zero*
04-14-2012, 08:54 AM
Opinions are like toes, everyone has one.
I for one love the game. Pvp is nice even the energy system isnt bad once you learn how to manage it right. Only complaint i have is not having blonde hair.

Anecat
04-14-2012, 09:03 AM
I for one love the game. Pvp is nice even the energy system isnt bad once you learn how to manage it right. Only complaint i have is not having blonde hair.

I actually disagree with *Zero*. Not everyone has a opinion. Some people just cant make up thier stupid minds! Though the thing about PL, SL,and DL is that each is like practice: Pocket was not that good in graphics and playing experience, Star is quite better than Pocket in terms of graphics and gameplay, and Dark is when you know what people want, a chalenge, and make it really hard.

Deathpunch
04-14-2012, 09:29 AM
I actually disagree with *Zero*. Not everyone has a opinion. Some people just cant make up thier stupid minds! Though the thing about PL, SL,and DL is that each is like practice: Pocket was not that good in graphics and playing experience, Star is quite better than Pocket in terms of graphics and gameplay, and Dark is when you know what people want, a chalenge, and make it really hard.

Other than the fact that DL isn't particularly difficult...

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

Anecat
04-14-2012, 09:33 AM
Yeah that and that its horribly boring sometimes

razerfingers
04-14-2012, 10:18 AM
I still play it but i dont see how you can enjoy a game where you sit unactive for a good 20mins waiting for energy

lilgangster
04-14-2012, 10:27 AM
Im really enjoying DL i havent had any probs not even with energy. PL is BY FAR the best! (Opinion) i jst wish anything could be tradable in PL including plat./vanities.
Nevr really got into SL tho :p

razerfingers
04-14-2012, 07:27 PM
Im really enjoying DL i havent had any probs not even with energy. PL is BY FAR the best! (Opinion) i jst wish anything could be tradable in PL including plat./vanities.
Nevr really got into SL tho :p

Ahh, plat would be an issue for trade. But lets not get into that ;)

ArtStar
04-14-2012, 08:29 PM
To each their own, I love the game.
Has a great pace :-)

modredd
04-14-2012, 09:02 PM
If you can't proceed for a day how is that great pace?
I have spent $150.00 and I'm only at lvl 18?
I have finished all the maps now what.

Swampy
04-14-2012, 09:18 PM
With all technicalities, I'm not even "old enough" to play DL. (17+) Oh well, I'm sticking with PL anyways. Ban my DL account if you so please STS. (Just not my PL one :D :D :D)

Samhayne
04-14-2012, 09:20 PM

If you go back to previous 3D missions you can see what items drop in it and re-run them to farm for Legendary loot.

lilgangster
04-14-2012, 10:43 PM
Ahh, plat would be an issue for trade. But lets not get into that ;)

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
Plz explain :o?

Paar
04-14-2012, 10:50 PM

Opinions, more like belly buttons. You have one of those and 10 toes.

razerfingers
04-15-2012, 12:31 AM

Indeed, but i guess Do the cut scene missions?and gain uber xp.. sota.. lol i wish there was more energy as you leveld up so you wouldnt be as bored. Maybe it would encourage people to level up? But ohh ehh

Anecat
04-15-2012, 12:52 AM
I was one of the first 100 on PL and i stopped at lvl14 because boredom. SL i better than PL in PvP. Thats all i do all day. PvP, PvP, Pvp,PvP, buy some stuff, PvP, etc.

razerfingers
04-15-2012, 01:41 AM
I was one of the first 100 on PL and i stopped at lvl14 because boredom. SL i better than PL in PvP. Thats all i do all day. PvP, PvP, Pvp,PvP, buy some stuff, PvP, etc.

Nice, nice :-)

Anecat
04-15-2012, 01:45 AM
I started pl when i was in my tweens and now ive seen dl and it absoluley sucks!

razerfingers
04-15-2012, 02:54 AM
I started pl when i was in my tweens and now ive seen dl and it absoluley sucks!

Lol, keep it constructive no cruel hating

Ladyshooter
04-15-2012, 03:35 AM
Just cant get on with this. 5mins per energy point regen and you can only buy them with plat. I for one cant afford to waste money to buy loads of energy so just means loads of sitting around waiting for energy, STUPID idea. Just means only those who are prepared to spend loads will progress. At least with PL and SL you could still play and progress if you put the effort in, not just money in. What a shame that Spacetime are just chasing the quick bucks.

Ladyshooter, (going back to PL/SL)

Cjon
04-15-2012, 11:44 AM
Biggest problem isn't the energy. Energy can be frustrating when you have to do non-combat missions, but if you can spend all 25 energy on combat missions, you'll be playing for at least an hour, easily. And the timers on missions gives you time to grind. Every complains they can't grind, but then when they complain when they get an opportunity to grind.

It seems like everybody wants max level in 20min. Since release, I've made it to lvl 17 and chapter 7. There's 21 levels and 9 chapters. I have never spent any money on energy. How is that not fast enough? 1.5-2 weeks to complete all the PVE content is too long? People obviously don't get the point of an MMO.

A big problem right now is that right now, a level 3 could be in the same game as a level 21. The current state of PVP means that whichever team got lucky enough to get the most high-level characters wins. PVP needs level brackets (3-8, 9-14, 15-19, 20-21). And, in a game of CTF, you should be forced to join the team with the lowest amount of players. No more 1v4s, and the new player joins the team of 4.

razerfingers
04-15-2012, 04:24 PM
Biggest problem isn't the energy. Energy can be frustrating when you have to do non-combat missions, but if you can spend all 25 energy on combat missions, you'll be playing for at least an hour, easily. And the timers on missions gives you time to grind. Every complains they can't grind, but then when they complain when they get an opportunity to grind.

It seems like everybody wants max level in 20min. Since release, I've made it to lvl 17 and chapter 7. There's 21 levels and 9 chapters. I have never spent any money on energy. How is that not fast enough? 1.5-2 weeks to complete all the PVE content is too long? People obviously don't get the point of an MMO.

A big problem right now is that right now, a level 3 could be in the same game as a level 21. The current state of PVP means that whichever team got lucky enough to get the most high-level characters wins. PVP needs level brackets (3-8, 9-14, 15-19, 20-21). And, in a game of CTF, you should be forced to join the team with the lowest amount of players. No more 1v4s, and the new player joins the team of 4.

True, and dont forget if you're a big spender for plat in all games you can buy xp with plat and not even touch the ground in a dungeon and just use premium packs for gear aswell