PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions to make Club sanctuary funner!

dugantale
04-12-2012, 04:35 PM
I love the game and all and I think the energy is a good thing because then you don't zoom through the whole game! These are just ideas to keep people into the game well they wait for the energy to regain. ;)

In Club sanctuary.
I think it would be cool if we could play cards or such, because its a club..
Another thing we could do could be that we could dance. We could also order drinks like Blood-teni.

In the street.
A thing in the street that would be cool (I think at least) is the we could pick up and eat or kill the rats in the street.
Another thing that would be cool in the street would to have a add on where we could actually go suck npc peoples blood (I think that would be great for a vampire game). We could also have some types of mini games like, see how many rats you could kill, how many peoples blood you could suck, just fun little ideas like that.

In PvP, CtF.

I think we should be able to host our own games so we could PvP with friends. I think there should also be 1v1 or 3v3 real PvP not CtF.

Vanities.
I love the customization where we don't have to wear clothes for stats! Just was wondering, later on in the game will there be more vanities?

Those are just a few of my ideas, I love the game and plan on reaching the cap! By the way STS thanks for the free 10 plat when we all started the game! ;)

Fao
04-12-2012, 04:42 PM
DUGAN!!! We're on earth have you been? I've missed you!! I can't play Pl until it comes to IOS!! So play PL with me!!!

dugantale
04-12-2012, 04:50 PM
DUGAN!!! We're on earth have you been? I've missed you!! I can't play Pl until it comes to IOS!! So play PL with me!!!

Just been testing DL out bro ill hop on PL later :)

Fao
04-12-2012, 05:31 PM
Ok well hurry!! I invited my L47 bird friend, my best friend in real life, to
The guild and I need you to do something's!!

dugantale
04-12-2012, 05:35 PM
Ok well hurry!! I invited my L47 bird friend, my best friend in real life, to
The guild and I need you to do something's!!

Cant right now kinda busy :)

Fao
04-12-2012, 05:37 PM
:( to you then

morfic
04-12-2012, 05:38 PM
* More fun

dugantale
04-12-2012, 05:44 PM
* More fun

????

rkp71
04-12-2012, 08:03 PM
Shiny brass poles with dancers swinging around and showing thier jigglies.

dugantale
04-12-2012, 08:15 PM
Shiny brass poles with dancers swinging around and showing thier jigglies.

Lol.. No Ty

Fao
04-12-2012, 08:23 PM
All I am asking Dugan, is if you can move Baronbarron up to recruiter or officer!! He is VERY trustworthy and I've told him all the rules!!

dugantale
04-12-2012, 09:17 PM
All I am asking Dugan, is if you can move Baronbarron up to recruiter or officer!! He is VERY trustworthy and I've told him all the rules!!

Kk broha

Delphina
04-12-2012, 10:17 PM
Hi dugantale,

Thanks for taking the time to write us with your feedback. Just a reminder, we have set up an official feedback thread for it that you can find in the Suggestions and Feedback forum here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/foru...s-and-Feedback

Also, just as a reminder, we ask that you please keep your feedback constructive. From the forum rules: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/misc.php?do=vsarules

Thanks in advance for keeping the feedback constructive.