PDA

View Full Version : This Needs To Be Punishable

TheRealOGJohn
01-10-2021, 02:11 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210110/194b063cc0ee7d785c50f5d2c062268d.jpg

I think we can all agree on this being a absolute scam and the fact that this is not punishable is a problem. So many people get scammed from this BS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ndrakolor
01-10-2021, 02:16 AM

I think we can all agree on this being a absolute scam and the fact that this is not punishable is a problem. So many people get scammed from this BS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkscam ? nah, u can put ur own price for ur item, there is no rule for put it at same price

Sent from my Lenovo L38041 using Tapatalk

Mythocrisis
01-10-2021, 02:37 AM
The dude wasted auc tax for more than 5-6 gems at 11m just to be overpriced by someone else.then he took it out and placed higher again.he prolly spent like 7-9m for nothing .as I saw his items listed there forever with none sold.

The game now doesn't have too any newbies to fall for this scam anymore.o

Yvenne
01-10-2021, 03:03 AM
Dmthr/Futumshh 2.0 lmao

MistaGrinch
01-10-2021, 03:29 AM
I think you’re allowed to list whatever the item is that you’re selling for whatever price you deem fit in auction considering you can afford the tax to do so if someone is somehow falling for this “punishable act” then I think it just may be a personal problem from the words of the Orignal Poster it seems the aggression you’re carrying for this simple thing could suggest you fell for this? I hope that’s not the situation and if it’s not then it shouldn’t be that serious for players to be punished for it I mean let’s be reasonable here what punishment did you even have in mind? In my opinion if you fall for this then it’s just a lesson that next time you have to pay much closer attention to detail when you’re buying these items if not then the same rules apply I don’t think people are even falling for this so I doubt this is really a issue but this is only my opinion you could see this in a different way then I do so my apologies if this is not the response you’re hoping for I wish you the best player.

Gaurav Arora
01-10-2021, 03:47 AM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkSo u want to take player's freedom to dictate price for his/her own item? Bro that will not sit well with anyone.

ndyfixer
01-10-2021, 03:52 AM
What is the reason tho?

Sent from my LDN-LX2 using Tapatalk

Spooked
01-10-2021, 04:41 AM
This is a double edged sword.
People shouldnt be restricted from listing items at their price, but neither should people be trying to take advantage of fellow players by actively trying to trick one another into buying items at a -from my pov- blatant scam price.
And no, you cant justify this in any way, its blatant scamming.

What StS could do, to keep the freedom of selling items at your own price, is add a second window to the screen with the confirm button on an unusual place saying “are you sure you want to buy this item [item name and price] this item is above the average selling price [average selling price] are you willing to proceed?”
Im sure theres a code that can take the prices of the auction prices and calculate the average of them.
Since this scam tactic is only really on used with a select few items such as Energy kits, awakening gems, eggs (during easter) the system i mentioned only has to be applied to the chest section.

Gaurav Arora
01-10-2021, 04:49 AM
People shouldnt be restricted from listing items at their price, but neither should people be trying to take advantage of fellow players by actively trying to trick one another into buying items at a -from my pov- blatant scam price.

What StS could do, to keep the freedom of selling items at your own price, is add a second window to the screen with the confirm button on an unusual place saying “are you sure you want to buy this item [item name and price] this item is above the average selling price [average selling price] are you willing to proceed?”
Im sure theres a code that can take the prices of the auction prices and calculate the average of that.
Since this only really used with a select few items such as Energy kits, awakening gems, eggs (during easter) the system i mentioned only has to be applied to the chest section.I disagree. Suppose a rich player buys all pieces of a single item very cheap and puts all at very high price. By ur idea, system will just see it as average price because many pieces are there for same amount.

What sts can do is to implement a confirm window popup as u said ( but without that average price thing) and provide an option to turn it off as it should be on by default.

Its better to buy using common sense and asking ur guild and friends about the price, than to rely on automatic warnings from game.

Tampia
01-10-2021, 04:50 AM
I think cuz of how other players gets tired of buying cheap elite awakening gems at the beginning of the listed row in auction. And they aim for the higher bulk ones thinking it’s bulk not knowing it is. For me it is still a personal problem, you can clearly see in your screen that you’re buying a 1 piece awakening gem for 11m. It is bs but no one can do anything about it. There’s no rules saying that we can’t list items for higher price or cheap price. It sucks if you buy it accidentally [emoji174]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MistaGrinch
01-10-2021, 04:51 AM

Im sure theres a code that can take the prices of the auction prices and calculate the average of them.
Since this scam tactic is only really on used with a select few items such as Energy kits, awakening gems, eggs (during easter) the system i mentioned only has to be applied to the chest section.

This just goes back to players not paying attention, if the item is listed as 6m and price drops all the way down to 140k within the same day what happens when a player just clicks to buy the highest price and buys the one for 6m? Should he be punished because a player decides they don’t need to pay attention to what there purchasing so the next player has to pay for it? That just seems unfair to me and really one sided

Archugejackmen
01-10-2021, 06:37 AM
the people defending this thread are those in question.

Oakmaiden
01-10-2021, 07:39 AM
Personal responsibility.. this world is surely lacking in it.

omg_its_Amy
01-10-2021, 07:43 AM
Guess he means that some ppl buying gems in rush and those who listing absolutely op hope one of their gems will be bought by mistaken.
Happened to some with ankhs or stuff before [emoji2372]

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 8 Pro mit Tapatalk

mac-10
01-11-2021, 09:44 AM
the people defending this thread are those in question.so true

Sent from my SM-A305F using Tapatalk

Neverr
01-11-2021, 09:56 AM
I'm gonna list a deary egg for 10m hope I don't get "punished" whoops. If we take away the option of ppl listing things for whatever price they want then maybe everything should have a fixed price right? Pay attention next time.

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

Flamesofanger
01-11-2021, 11:15 AM
Or just use your eyes....?

Motherless_Child
01-11-2021, 12:39 PM

The punishment = the price they paid to list.....

If auction awake prices are a problem for you, you can always buy with PLAT from STS directly......

There are NO SET PRICES in AL....... How many times do you people need to be told this??????

Razererxx
01-11-2021, 05:31 PM
People going bit too harsh on a guy.
He is right and wrong at same time but stop acting like you are the smartest humans on Earth. You are the same type that says: "Oh dont create drama we are all family!" and then put down someone that makes mistake or says something.
Sad.

Spooked
01-11-2021, 05:59 PM
No matter whos fault it is, its the epitome of scamming.
If i was to put rat poison in someones drink is it his fault for drinking it?

Fyrce
01-11-2021, 06:04 PM
People do this in real life. Probably multibillion dollar businesses: Find discount items, trash items. Buy all. List at higher price. Humans. Learn it.

Motherless_Child
01-11-2021, 06:06 PM
No matter whos fault it is, its the epitome of scamming.
If i was to put rat poison in someones drink is it his fault for drinking it?

You can see auction prices before buying.......

If you put rat poisoning in someone's drink and they can see/detect the rat poison before drinking it then, yes, it is their fault.......

Mitsooos
01-11-2021, 07:25 PM
The people rush to buy fast before all others, is the one that do those mistakes.
If they put 1 asking window about your buying, all will get mad because will spend more time to buy.
If you see someone sell a crappy item in high price, go and put yours with the price of his tax.
Probably him will buy your item to keep the price up.

TheRealOGJohn
01-11-2021, 11:23 PM
The people defending the scammers are either friends with them or doing it them selves. This need to be a perm ban for scamming people like that

Shocan
01-11-2021, 11:33 PM
It's just a plat farmer or gold buyer transferring gold to their main in a way that's much harder to trace to ban the plat farming acc and the main, nothing at all illegal here!

Yvenne
01-12-2021, 03:15 AM
It's just a plat farmer or gold buyer transferring gold to their main in a way that's much harder to trace to ban the plat farming acc and the main, nothing at all illegal here!

now this is sus

MistaGrinch
01-12-2021, 04:44 AM
I can understand sometimes people reach but these people have reached into the great void in this thread [emoji15] this is a simple textbook situation but due to players being unable to take accountability for there mistakes you have this current thread. I didn’t open my eyes while I was buying so everyone else needs to be punished for my mistakes...why take responsibility for my actions when I can just play the blame game for sympathy? Playing on players emotions is always much easier then realizing that you messed up clearly.

XxretepxX
01-12-2021, 04:45 AM
It's just a plat farmer or gold buyer transferring gold to their main in a way that's much harder to trace to ban the plat farming acc and the main, nothing at all illegal here!Is this why Zeferoth puts high prices on random things?

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Gaurav Arora
01-12-2021, 04:49 AM
Is this why Zeferoth puts high prices on random things?

Sent from my LM-K500 using TapatalkLmao, this thread getting more interesting.

azagaanary
01-12-2021, 05:11 AM

Sent from my LM-K500 using TapatalkLol. This comment right here is just created to induce more drama into another thread. Bud find a hobby ,sheesh

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Smart Triangle
01-12-2021, 05:56 AM
10 post scammer sucks

PatD
01-12-2021, 09:46 AM
I have suggest this many times, i think an option like this one would help a lot with this problem: ☑️ Hide Ignore List Names in CS

Oakmaiden
01-12-2021, 09:53 AM
I have suggest this many times, i think an option like this one would help a lot with this problem: ☑️ Hide Ignore List Names in CS

I like this idea! Ignore listed would be great on auction.

Shocan
01-12-2021, 10:11 AM
Empty auc for me, rip

PatD
01-12-2021, 10:42 AM
Empty auc for me, rip

We would be able to uncheck the option so no problem :)

Neutrone
01-12-2021, 12:24 PM
No.... Just no, next time just be careful

Spooked
01-12-2021, 01:57 PM
You can see auction prices before buying.......

If you put rat poisoning in someone's drink and they can see/detect the rat poison before drinking it then, yes, it is their fault.......

Ah yes,
The matter in question is someone buying an item without looking thoroughly, or not possessing the proper reflexes to call off the purchase.
This would imply the person is not looking/cant see the mistake they are about make.
if youre going to break anything down it should be the main focus of the argument im making, not the analogy.

Reechii
01-13-2021, 02:27 AM
This game auc is based on player not system fix price so '-''?

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

bleefof
01-14-2021, 08:07 PM
yea

Sent from my SM-A305F using Tapatalk

konafez
01-15-2021, 12:43 AM
i have a 2004 Mitsubishi Outlander..its a good little car , worth about $3 thousand dollars ...Now if i list it on line ( and give all relevant information ) for $3 million dollars , and someone buys it..am i a scammer?

now i do not agree with this practice. its slimy and underhanded and the people who do it should have the cake smacked out of there hand ...but i dont see how you can punish them .

Mitsooos
01-15-2021, 07:11 AM

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

I don’t know this Zeferoth personally and is not my friend or guild mate, me I always checking the auction house items prices every day, to have a view about.
This Zeferoth, I see him selling multiple items, never I see his price upper from some others.
And never I see him selling garbage items for diamonds.

I have this question for the maker of the thread : you have some platinum and you buy awakening gems, you go in auction house to sell, and 0 in shop, you don’t know the actual price of them.
How much gold you will sell them?

lazydarksoul00
01-16-2021, 09:27 AM
I lost my account, can some admin contact me? I dont get any reply via mail. The account is 7 years old and I have spent my child time playing that, please someone get me admin contact to talk in private

Cinco
01-16-2021, 09:31 AM
I lost my account, can some admin contact me? I dont get any reply via mail. The account is 7 years old and I have spent my child time playing that, please someone get me admin contact to talk in private

Contact our customer service team please. We don’t discuss bans here. Thank you!