PDA

View Full Version : Xp Bug

Swimmingstar
04-12-2012, 04:57 PM
I did a quest for 20 xp to level to L10. (174/194 before quest) And after quest I leveled to 10 and got critical xp which gave me 45 xp. So then I was 25 xp into 10. then I went to the district to enter ctf and then entered ctf. Then while waiting for the cage/door to open, I noticed I was 0 xp into L10.

How come 25 xp disappeared??

Swimmingstar
04-13-2012, 03:44 PM
It happened again today when I got 10 extra xp... I leveled to 12 but then it pushed me back to 11...

Samhayne
04-13-2012, 04:06 PM
Hmm, funky. We'll take a look. This is on your character Starx?

Skeletonlord
04-13-2012, 04:07 PM
I think I may of had the same problem. I levelled up in a run, joined the next map, and the experience I had reset back to 0 again.

Bpog
04-13-2012, 04:11 PM
The bonus experience that you can get from completing actions is bugged. If you receive an extra 25 experience from doing an action, and then you start a mission, you will lose the extra EXP.

This problem will be fixed as soon as possible, but for now there is a way around it. If you receive that bonus experience, don't go start a mission. Instead, do another action. Your experience won't disappear if you do an action between the bonus and the mission.

Deathpunch
04-14-2012, 08:53 AM
Ah, ok. I've been hit on this bug a few times.

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

Swimmingstar
04-14-2012, 11:17 AM
Hmm, funky. We'll take a look. This is on your character Starx?
Yep and how did you know. O.O

The bonus experience that you can get from completing actions is bugged. If you receive an extra 25 experience from doing an action, and then you start a mission, you will lose the extra EXP.

This problem will be fixed as soon as possible, but for now there is a way around it. If you receive that bonus experience, don't go start a mission. Instead, do another action. Your experience won't disappear if you do an action between the bonus and the mission.
Thanks for the tip.