PDA

View Full Version : hooch hat, torches and more

adis
04-12-2012, 06:53 PM
I heard that we can farm hooch hat in croc feud. Is it true that it comes from a special enemy that rarely appears?Someone told me to farm not for hats but for torches. What are torches? I asked a guy in the guild yesterday and he replied "WHAT ARE TORCHES?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" well I don't know what they are so this pretty much made me feel dumb lol.
and what should I do with chilling pumpkin chunkers and gruesome pumpkin chunkers? I can't seem to sell them.

NECROREAPER
04-12-2012, 06:56 PM
Torches are just another item. They have zero stats, literally zero, like they make your attack 0 and your DPS 0 and everything zero.

Did I say zero?

Imacoolbirdd
04-12-2012, 06:56 PM
Yes u can farm hooch hats in crocs feud. Make a game in mc crocs still farm and if u find billy kill him and he WILL give u a hooch hat. Somtimes he is there somtimes he isnt..good luck!

adis
04-12-2012, 06:57 PM
Are they vanity? Are they any good? Can I sell them for good money?

Cake
04-12-2012, 06:57 PM
Hooch looks nice

adis
04-12-2012, 06:58 PM
What is the percentage of seeing billy?

Appleisaac
04-12-2012, 07:57 PM
Are they vanity? Are they any good? Can I sell them for good money?

Torches vary in prices but usually they go in cs for 1k. Torches are not vanity they are just a useless item (unless your trying to complete a quest). Hooches are vanities. I have never farmed for them so I can't help you there, but I can tell you that they usually sell for about 10k. The market for Halloween items completely crashed so it will be pretty hard to sell any items from it :(.

PS don't feel dumb ^_^ most people who play don't know this stuff anyway, it's only us nerds here on the forums ;)

adis
04-12-2012, 08:56 PM
Oh thats a relief lol

WoundedEagle
04-12-2012, 09:06 PM
I heard that we can farm hooch hat in croc feud. Is it true that it comes from a special enemy that rarely appears?Someone told me to farm not for hats but for torches. What are torches? I asked a guy in the guild yesterday and he replied "WHAT ARE TORCHES?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" well I don't know what they are so this pretty much made me feel dumb lol.
and what should I do with chilling pumpkin chunkers and gruesome pumpkin chunkers? I can't seem to sell them.

I say, make a level four alternate character, and buy some inventory slots on him, and give him your Halloween/Christmas/Holiday Gear. Then when that stuff is super expensive, you won't regret selling it for super cheap as to what it will be in the near future.

adis
04-12-2012, 09:12 PM
[QUOTE=WoundedEagle;617813
I say, make a level four alternate character, and buy some inventory slots on him, and give him your Halloween/Christmas/Holiday Gear. Then when that stuff is super expensive, you won't regret selling it for super cheap as to what it will be in the near future.[/QUOTE]
I already made a lvl 4 alt as storage and name reservation lol. But I am a teen and I can't buy plat so I am trying to sell them for gold.

dudetus
04-13-2012, 08:01 AM
Torches are just another item. They have zero stats, literally zero, like they make your attack 0 and your DPS 0 and everything zero.

Did I say zero?

NECRO U HAVE CHANGED UR SIG :hororr:

NECROREAPER
04-13-2012, 12:58 PM
NECRO U HAVE CHANGED UR SIG :hororr:

Tis