PDA

View Full Version : CTF is actually CTF!!!!

razurblade
04-12-2012, 10:41 PM
OMG guys I'm back again, only this time on DARK LEGENDS ctf!;)
Now I love pocket legends pvp and star legends ctf but dark legends ctf takes the prize! My DL char is kourtneybites and atm I am lv 7. The cool thing about the arena is it has zombies, windows that open and kill you, power-ups and more. Much like Star legends and Pocket legends ctf, it is competitive and takes strategy. But what makes it better is no Auto lock and you can determine your attacks power level by holding down attack or a skill. My lv 7 is very fun to play on and I can drop people much higher lv than me. So far I have managed to keep my kdr positive and learned some clever strategies.

Well, thats all for now folks see ya in the arena on all of STS games;) SEE YA LATER ALLIGATORS!!!:love_heart:

Shaocalur
04-13-2012, 12:07 PM
Agreed. DL CtF is intense but awesome. I also like how they have those power ups around in case if you manage to survive one of those bloody battles and need a refreshment.

mike1298
04-13-2012, 02:20 PM
Those power ups let me have the kdr that I have lol. Love the pvp on this game and can't wait to see it expanded.

razurblade
04-14-2012, 06:05 PM
yes i agree with both of you the power ups are life savers

Blaquehaaart
04-15-2012, 01:52 PM
I like pvp too. It's less class (rock paper scissors) based and it comes down to player style and skill. Although, I think it should eventually be bracketed in tiers within 5 lvls. Although, I'm assuming they are just making it an all lvl free-for-all because the game is new and a bracketing system would kill pvp after lvl 10.

CTF is fun. There is definitely potential for good team play. The life draining flag adds a new twist and can make it really challenging if there are decent guys you are going against.

Haha...yeah, it's fun going on a mad dash for hearts -- especially when people are chasing you. A lot of times it's the difference between pwning and getting pwned.

iAmPain
04-16-2012, 08:42 PM
yea if they did the bracketing system at lvl 20+ cap. it would really kill the ctf cus ppl that are fast grinders are not gona find any high lvled players like emselves to fight with

FluffNStuff
04-17-2012, 11:02 AM
OH HELLZ YEAH!

Had some really really fun CTF games yesterday that went on quite a while. The flag being a player drain really makes it a challenge to get to 3 when you have balanced teams.

Zerious
04-20-2012, 11:58 AM
i love ctf in this game, better than i was expecting :) STS satisfied me here.... if you know what i mean ;)

btw razer, add Zerious, that's some noob with a decent kdr who thinks he's cool :eagerness:

Vlad DuCantes
04-20-2012, 12:53 PM
I'm very impressed with how much fun PVP is on here(compared to PL) It's how I spend most of my energy recharge time.

Zerious
04-20-2012, 05:33 PM
I'm very impressed with how much fun PVP is on here(compared to PL) It's how I spend most of my energy recharge time.

yup :eagerness: easy exp. pvp while you level! genius!

mydragoon
04-23-2012, 04:20 AM
i normally dun like PvP but i actually found the PVP/ CTF in DL to be really fun...

but dang... its not really CTF, right? it's a dang energy cube. :)

birdqueen
04-23-2012, 04:44 AM
welcome to DL, I play PL and SL also, but DL CTF is more interst, certainly u must use plat it will be fun.

Cahaun
04-23-2012, 05:02 AM
welcome to DL, I play PL and SL also, but DL CTF is more interst, certainly u must use plat it will be fun.
Hello! You don't need platinum to have fun in a CTF match btw. :o

xstaticalpha
04-26-2012, 09:10 PM
So have I, i have 2 lv18s and CTF is pretty damn easy for me. Ive devised flag routes and ambush routes.

I wish there could be more tho

razurblade
05-02-2012, 11:25 PM
lol ok i will cant wait to woop yo arse :P
i love ctf in this game, better than i was expecting :) STS satisfied me here.... if you know what i mean ;)

btw razer, add Zerious, that's some noob with a decent kdr who thinks he's cool :eagerness:

starliight
05-03-2012, 01:29 PM
Love de power ups <3

razurblade
05-04-2012, 01:30 PM
i was gonna try pvp on iOS but my ipod isnt compatabile fore some reason. If you know what the problem is, Please go to my other thread in The dark legends bugs and problems tab... TY