PDA

View Full Version : Should I wait?!

DeadFallen
04-13-2012, 06:27 AM
Hey, i am not sure if i should start selling my winter pinks, do you think they will be worth some more gold soon? I farmed a lot in winter and now got tons of pinks, they didnt get me much money by now, just at start, i was one of the first who had/sold pinks, i made about 4m. Now i still have lots but i dont know when to sell.

NECROREAPER
04-13-2012, 01:03 PM
Sell them slowly, otherwise you'll flood the market and the price will crash.

When supply exceeds demand the prides will drop.

Gracious
04-13-2012, 02:05 PM
I'm waiting until October-December to sell mine. I think the demand will go up for them then, but in saying that, it could go wrong due to many like minded Farmers/Mechants thinking they should sell similar items in this timeline. Thus creating high supply lowering the cost. Either way I'm shooting for that time. There are many reasons as to how i deducted that this timeline might be best, but I'm too lazy to into detail. :)

If you do decide to wait until then with the unfortunate circumstance that the prices dropped on your items, i reccomend you hold onto them a bit longer rather than sell out.

DeadFallen
04-14-2012, 03:59 AM
Thanks for your replies i think ill hold em some longer and sell them one by one when they are worth more.