PDA

View Full Version : New weapon rarity

Oakmaiden
01-12-2021, 09:41 AM
I was just in the cs and counted more arcanes than all my fingers n toes combined. Knot so rare any more.:p If there was a new class that can’t be awakened....

Spooked
01-12-2021, 01:59 PM
Hmm. New weapon rarity. *shifts eye to spirit gear* yeahh.. maybe not

Ummmmm
01-12-2021, 02:42 PM
-1 if that new rarity would come from crates, arcane items are finally at a point where they are manageable to buy without spending $, and adding new rarity would give plat buyers a huge advantage. If there were some new rarity that used arc items as crafting material, or required arcanes to level up to reach it (like spirit gear), then that would be good though.

Oakmaiden
01-12-2021, 08:31 PM
No leveling either, I agree. Just a proc maybe, with Arcanite stats and only one type. Bow, shield and gun.

Mitsooos
01-13-2021, 05:00 AM
I was thinking for a type of weapon with spirit like ability to lvl up , that absorbing the ability procs of other weapons .(when you drag and drop other weapons to it)(old weapon vanishes but proc not permanently)
It will be good if game gives free bound to acc if you create new player.
For legendary weapons drop 3 proc depending on lvl always.
Mythic weapon 2 proc depending by lvl.
For spirit weapon 2 proc (1 spirit 1 legendary)
For arcane 2 proc if before lvl 66, 1 proc after 66 lvl.
Because all legendary weapons before lvl 42 was so great, but this days is impossible to use :(

THE GOLDEN KING
01-13-2021, 04:30 PM
Simple fix on the spirit gear. Like Miregaurd, just have the new spirit gear have a 7/7 stat buff when all items equipped. And make the proc of the weapon 4x stronger than any arcane weapon. The trick is, the spirit gear buff could only be used on the next expansion map, and no where else. So it will make it valuable, strong and hard to loot meaning it will be desirable among players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
01-13-2021, 08:51 PM
Mmno ty, just talking about a straight forward weapon. Not a set piece. No levels. No Awakens. Just great stats and a nifty proc.

Xlymiah
01-14-2021, 06:57 PM
Cool idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Encryptions
01-15-2021, 09:57 PM
Mmno ty, just talking about a straight forward weapon. Not a set piece. No levels. No Awakens. Just great stats and a nifty proc.

Heroic weapon.

pentaboom
01-15-2021, 10:01 PM
+1 heroic / arcanite weapon... lol why not

Encryptions
01-15-2021, 10:56 PM
+1 heroic / arcanite weapon... lol why not

Arcanite weapon won't work though tbh, same rarity of arcane = awake slots.