PDA

View Full Version : Seasonal aps

dynastygaming
01-12-2021, 10:58 AM
Why is lvl 71 hardcore aps for mage rog and tank part of it? I mean its an odd for those who accomplished it already granting them 1500 free aps. Personally, shoud'nt all in seasonal start from ground 0 aps? What's your thoughts?

Kystone
01-12-2021, 01:24 PM
u have 3 months to finish it anyways lol

Kolpertis_333
01-12-2021, 02:32 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think you can Finnish all 3 of those in 3 months unless you buy plat or have people carry you

Sent from my AGS-W09 using Tapatalk

kaliwungu
01-12-2021, 02:35 PM
Didnt do those aps still can be in leaderboard eventho its almost impossible to get top10

Sent from my vivo 1935 using Tapatalk

Gnarsito
01-12-2021, 02:49 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think you can Finnish all 3 of those in 3 months unless you buy plat or have people carry you

Sent from my AGS-W09 using Tapatalk2x event daily event make u get Lv 69-71 depends in what map u end, buying 7 days and combo lix with plat (you can get it by plat eggs) so that's not hard

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

dynastygaming
01-12-2021, 06:07 PM
yeahh but once you done it you have easy 1500 beginning aps pts in every season? Isn't that unfair and astray from the description of a seasonal? This hardcore aps should only apply to your main character. I mean if u have it done already the aps points will apply next season.

Gnarsito
01-12-2021, 06:25 PM
Nope, you only have to do once for account, then u will have those aps forever and isn't unfair, if u play hard u can even Lv to 71 three alts at same time in one 2x xp event

dynastygaming
01-12-2021, 06:29 PM
Nope, you only have to do once for account, then u will have those aps forever

explain? "seasonal" means aps are only to be get this season, how is it that aps gotten from 2 years before be include in the new season? makes sense right? I can take criticism this is a forum but be expound it and it just doesnt make sense seasonal should all start from ground 0 or should redo those hardcore aps, the done hardcore aps should not be counted.

QuaseT
01-12-2021, 06:47 PM
So you are asking them to change it so that everybody has to grind another 3 hardcore mode chars to lvl71 in that particular season you run the seasonal lb to get the aps?
Yes its more fair because technically they are aps you did before that season. However, I doubt anyone likes to grind another 3 hc chars every season and thats why I give it a -1. Because fun is more important to me than strict rules.

dynastygaming
01-12-2021, 06:54 PM
So you are asking them to change it so that everybody has to grind another 3 hardcore mode chars to lvl71 in that particular season you run the seasonal lb to get the aps?
Yes its more fair because technically they are aps you did before that season. However, I doubt anyone likes to grind another 3 hc chars every season and thats why I give it a -1. Because fun is more important to me than strict rules.

Why not? lol you already gain advantage to it 1500 aps from your last seasons and you still want it to carry in all seasons? for 1500 early advantage. You have to work hard same as those newly started in a season that's why it is called "SEASONAL". Still nobody disputing here that seasonal should be fair and all start from ground 0. 1500 pts its a huge factor btw It doesnt really makes sense how 1500 aps done in last 2 years carry on in all seasons. This people defending it because they have it but cannot even make an argument since they know its really flawed, They are like "No" but no continuation because they really have nothing to support it. This is so unfair and fun? you guys are only benefitting from it then the new players will hold the agony of doing these aps while you even if you started anew in seasonal have the benefit of 1500 aps?

Gnarsito
01-12-2021, 07:05 PM
I think I know what's ur point, those hardcore aps are granted once u create new character in your account, ironically, those aps are the only ones that are Account Aps, means that every character in ur account gonna get it, so if u think it's unfair, just thought u need to have 3 hc toons every 1 toon u wanna get to lb, that's the really unfair. and the last thing, 1.5k isn't a big deal u can do once as I said in two days, normal season is about how much gold & time u spend, as u can see, there are 2 ppl who could get all aps in 3 months and indeed had it like 2-3 weeks before season ends, so why u couldn't take 2 days more for lv ur hc toons (or if u don't want force yourself too much, 1 day every 2x xp for three times), hc season is about how much time u spend (if u aren't plat user or have millions of gold to spend ofc) so don't think 4 yourself only, Also think for the community, when u learn how to lv hc toons, you will see that's annoying lv to 71 every season.

IExposedYou
01-12-2021, 07:07 PM
I don’t run seasonal at all and I have to agree with op. Everyone running seasonal lb should start at 0 aps. Or just remove the 3 hc family from seasonal lb. this will be fair for all players (new and repeating seasonal runners)

dynastygaming
01-12-2021, 07:13 PM
I think I know what's ur point, those hardcore aps are granted once u create new character in your account, ironically, those aps are the only ones that are Account Aps, means that every character in ur account gonna get it, so if u think it's unfair, just thought u need to have 3 hc toons every 1 toon u wanna get to lb, that's the really unfair. and the last thing, 1.5k isn't a big deal u can do once as I said in two days, normal season is about how much gold & time u spend, as u can see, there are 2 ppl who could get all aps in 3 months and indeed had it like 2-3 weeks before season ends, so why u couldn't take 2 days more for lv ur hc toons (or if u don't want force yourself too much, 1 day every 2x xp for three times), hc season is about how much time u spend (if u aren't plat user or have millions of gold to spend ofc) so don't think 4 yourself only, Also think for the community, when u learn how to lv hc toons, you will see that's annoying lv to 71 every season.

You dont have to get 3 hardcore aps in every char unless you signed for a seasonal since you should then compete with others ground 0 then you have to redo the aps again same as those new players who signed in. It's easy? then why sorrow for redoing it again? If you find it hard then think of the agony of the new players. All should be fair and square in "SEASONAL" your hardwork should be same as others not this vip thing which grant you 1500 aps no sweat.

PostNoob
01-12-2021, 07:14 PM
Why not? lol you already gain advantage to it 1500 aps from your last seasons and you still want it to carry in all seasons? for 1500 early advantage. You have to work hard same as those newly started in a season that's why it is called "SEASONAL". Still nobody disputing here that seasonal should be fair and all start from ground 0. 1500 pts its a huge factor btw It doesnt really makes sense how 1500 aps done in last 2 years carry on in all seasons. This people defending it because they have it but cannot even make an argument since they know its really flawed, They are like "No" but no continuation because they really have nothing to support it. This is so unfair and fun? you guys are only benefitting from it then the new players will hold the agony of doing these aps while you even if you started anew in seasonal have the benefit of 1500 aps?

How about you just get the aps so you can stop complaining that you dont have them? Thats like complaining about APs that take gold/items to acquire, and saying people that earned the gold/items before the season are at an unfair advantage because they have said gold/item.

The APs were added(if you ask me) to keep people playing HC. It isnt going to change so i suggest you either do the HC APs or give up on it.

Verbie
01-12-2021, 07:17 PM
Why not? lol you already gain advantage to it 1500 aps from your last seasons and you still want it to carry in all seasons? for 1500 early advantage. You have to work hard same as those newly started in a season that's why it is called "SEASONAL". Still nobody disputing here that seasonal should be fair and all start from ground 0. 1500 pts its a huge factor btw It doesnt really makes sense how 1500 aps done in last 2 years carry on in all seasons. This people defending it because they have it but cannot even make an argument since they know its really flawed, They are like "No" but no continuation because they really have nothing to support it. This is so unfair and fun? you guys are only benefitting from it then the new players will hold the agony of doing these aps while you even if you started anew in seasonal have the benefit of 1500 aps?I agree with you.

The reason why is that multiple games with leaderboards always start at 0 for new seasons.

Outside of Arcane I havent seen one that gives you a head start.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

dynastygaming
01-12-2021, 07:22 PM
How about you just get the aps so you can stop complaining that you dont have them? Thats like complaining about APs that take gold/items to acquire, and saying people that earned the gold/items before the season are at an unfair advantage because they have said gold/item.

The APs were added(if you ask me) to keep people playing HC. It isnt going to change so i suggest you either do the HC APs or give up on it.

what aps need gold? all go in quests buddy gold can only expedite the process, thats not the same thing with 1500 free aps points when your running "SEASONAL" and mind the fact that its LB, It's like your in a racing contest then your 3 laps ahead in starting line fair right? Keep doing HC? Hows that correlate to this thread you think those who earned the aps already will still do it? since its no longer a requirement for them in seasonal?, those who will keep doing HC are the new players and the players who got the HC aps before will no longer run fair right? "SEASONAL LB" btw.

Gnarsito
01-12-2021, 07:28 PM
what aps need gold? all go in quests buddy gold can only expedite the process, thats not the same thing with 1500 free aps points when your running "SEASONAL" and mind the fact that its LB, It's like your in a racing contest then your 3 laps ahead in starting line fair right? Keep doing HC? Hows that correlate to this thread you think those who earned the aps already will still do it? since its no longer a requirement for them in seasonal?, those who will keep doing HC are the new players and the players who got the HC aps before will no longer run fair right? "SEASONAL LB" btw.Pets, house, gear for endgame maps, that's better for u?, And agree in go better do hc alts, that's the trick for make hc playable and some active tbh

dynastygaming
01-12-2021, 07:37 PM
Pets, house, gear for endgame maps, that's better for u?, And agree in go better do hc alts, that's the trick for make hc playable and some active tbh

Dont deviate the topic mister, Dont try to fit a bone in the needle. Pets house, gear? It's common sense ofc you really need a decent gold also to compete you think orc set? is enough for you to compete? pets can be get to egg zavier and aps does not carry on next season, the houses? locations? you can borrow give someone a fair collateral and you can lend it. HC aps? if you wanna meddle with Seasonal then you should start fair with all. Just funny how include gold here as a leverage ofc it is.

Seasonal is a combination of

1. Hardwork in earning aps
2. Dedication
3. Resiliency
4. Gold? you can earn it along the way there a serious sequence of events that will give you, if you dont want gold be a factor then go SEASONAL HC

but 1500 aps headstart? unjustifiable

Gnarsito
01-12-2021, 07:41 PM
Sir, if u really think u know stuff about seasonal, better go do 1 season then back to argue (indeed I did normal and hc season 19 and that's really annoying cus at least normal one was easy asf), u asked about gold then u still arguing when have no idea how to refuting, pls stop making drama and complain with sth that it's good enough, I'm done with this, have a nice day to everyone :)

dynastygaming
01-12-2021, 07:45 PM
Season 1? Haha there is no seasonal lb in season 1. Wait wait let me help you what you wanna say is "Hey dysnasty im gnarsito and I did my hardcore aps 2 years ago already and I want it to carry on in all new seasons since I have an advantage, redo? NO SIR im too lazy for that I want the new players to work hard for me and I'll just enjoy my 1500 free aps and get my easy top 10 spots thank you!" Precisely said?

Gnarsito
01-12-2021, 07:49 PM
Indeed I did my hc toons last season, i mean with "season 1" in running one season, also, don't misunderstand things at your favor, that's ugly to see ;) some dev @Cinco or @Remiem Close this thread Ty

dynastygaming
01-12-2021, 07:51 PM
Indeed I did my hc toons last season, i mean with "season 1" in running one season, also, don't misunderstand things at your favor, that's ugly to see ;)

Yeah last season thats season 19 btw now is season 20

dynastygaming
01-12-2021, 07:55 PM
Indeed I did my hc toons last season, i mean with "season 1" in running one season, also, don't misunderstand things at your favor, that's ugly to see ;) some dev @Cinco or @Remiem Close this thread Ty

Why close? Your too scared to redo the aps and be fair with others nice! ;D Seasonal then 1500 aps headstart so funny that alone is no need to argue

Gnarsito
01-12-2021, 08:00 PM
I don't have to do it again cus I won't do seasonal again xd, i want to they to close cus this is a forum for everyone express their opinion, not a debate where u refute everything cus you don't like it and as I saw you don't lose, u always won as a typical kid so is useless keep talking, you should better post that on suggestions to see if they do that, i really dc too much for me, I'm caring for community ty in advance ;)
And another thing, don't answer my comment again this start to be tedious, hope u understand ^^

Saint Jaffo
01-12-2021, 08:02 PM
I agree that they should be removed or changed. I don't run for LB but it clearly an advantage for those players who already have their HC characters at level 71.

QuaseT
01-12-2021, 08:36 PM
Why not? lol you already gain advantage to it 1500 aps from your last seasons and you still want it to carry in all seasons? for 1500 early advantage. You have to work hard same as those newly started in a season that's why it is called "SEASONAL". Still nobody disputing here that seasonal should be fair and all start from ground 0. 1500 pts its a huge factor btw It doesnt really makes sense how 1500 aps done in last 2 years carry on in all seasons. This people defending it because they have it but cannot even make an argument since they know its really flawed, They are like "No" but no continuation because they really have nothing to support it. This is so unfair and fun? you guys are only benefitting from it then the new players will hold the agony of doing these aps while you even if you started anew in seasonal have the benefit of 1500 aps?No you did understand me wrong. Completely wrong. In the case you want them to make it fair: everybody has to create 3 new hardcore chars in the same season you played and old ones dont count for aps. So 3 new hc chars in that particular season to make them count for seasonal. Nobody who likes grinding should have problem with that ;) removing aps seems lazy to me.

dynastygaming
01-12-2021, 09:32 PM
No you did understand me wrong. Completely wrong. In the case you want them to make it fair: everybody has to create 3 new hardcore chars in the same season you played and old ones dont count for aps. So 3 new hc chars in that particular season to make them count for seasonal. Nobody who likes grinding should have problem with that ;) removing aps seems lazy to me.

I dont see anything wrong with that since that it creates new seasonal HC players and pretty much forced too, since new seasonal players would really have to make HC characters, if they wanted to vye for the top
Why not make all players share the same burden and hardship since its seasonal to be fair it should be 0 aps start :) . Dont get me wrong your hard earned HC aps are not prejudiced since it is still a must in your main HC character/ main normal character but just not "Seasonal" since it does not fit the definition of it.

Repent
01-12-2021, 09:37 PM
Honestly this AP is not very difficult to do and as a seasonal player myself I had the foresight to grind out my hc char APs last season. But then again each one only took a day of grinding to hit 71, on my mage I hit lvl 73 in a single day. These APs are not very difficult at all and I do think it makes sense for these APs to not be carried over from previous seasons but atm I think it is to late to implement a change as drastic as this. Ofc like you said earlier seasonal lb requires hard work and resilience so I would keep that in mind instead of complaining here on forums you could be working hard to lvl up your hc characters. Anyways cheers. And nice to see you on forums Gnarsito ;) - Atoned

dynastygaming
01-12-2021, 10:10 PM
Honestly this AP is not very difficult to do and as a seasonal player myself I had the foresight to grind out my hc char APs last season. But then again each one only took a day of grinding to hit 71, on my mage I hit lvl 73 in a single day. These APs are not very difficult at all and I do think it makes sense for these APs to not be carried over from previous seasons but atm I think it is to late to implement a change as drastic as this. Ofc like you said earlier seasonal lb requires hard work and resilience so I would keep that in mind instead of complaining here on forums you could be working hard to lvl up your hc characters. Anyways cheers. And nice to see you on forums Gnarsito ;) - Atoned

The season had just started so its not too late to change, nothing drastic would really be affected just that this season is more fair,
Those who have the HC aps will have to redo same as others and I dont see anything wrong with that. I agree that aps are achievable but it should not be an excuse that others can play with headstart and advantage. The point is all should share the same hardwork in a seasonal, no headstart.

Repent
01-12-2021, 10:52 PM
Less complaining more grinding ;)

dynastygaming
01-12-2021, 11:03 PM
Less complaining more grinding ;)

That does'nt change any, no complain no rectification. We are doing the aps but just unfair dont skirt that fact :).

Repent
01-12-2021, 11:36 PM
If you knew about this you could plan in advance lmao, like I said "less complaining more grinding"

dynastygaming
01-13-2021, 12:07 AM
If you knew about this you could plan in advance lmao, like I said "less complaining more grinding"

Why are you even replying, you should just keep grinding and why would I plan when it is so erroneous, lastly be mind that im not representing my sole self here but in behalf of all new seasonal lb runners. #ground 0 aps #no 1500 headstart in all seasons

Stephencobear
01-13-2021, 12:12 AM
If u think the 71 apps are the problem you're ignoring the fact that there are many advantages plat offers the seasonal.

If I res my hc it has many seasonal advantages due to plat, I have heroic & arcane pets, crafted ebon vanity, 150-200 pet apps, + idk how many other apps would carry.

Question is should all plat based advantages be allowed in seasonal?

Allow plat = not fair for ftp.
Vs
don't allow plat advantage & sts has less reason to even allow this game feature.

If someone uses plat to level during the season, what reason should they not benefit as if helps the game over all?
Just some thoughts

dynastygaming
01-13-2021, 12:30 AM
If u think the 71 apps are the problem you're ignoring the fact that there are many advantages plat offers the seasonal.

If I res my hc it has many seasonal advantages due to plat, I have heroic & arcane pets, crafted ebon vanity, 150-200 pet apps, + idk how many other apps would carry.

Vs
don't allow plat advantage & sts has less reason to even allow this game feature.

If someone uses plat to level during the season, what reason should they not benefit as if helps the game over all?
Just some thoughts

I have no problem with HC seasonal and yeah I heard there are minor issues there like locations to be purchase by plats but all can be achieved by f2p imo there are designated events for those egg zavier to name one. The dillema here is that players getting 1500 aps headstart every new season.

Repent
01-13-2021, 12:38 AM
Why are you even replying, you should just keep grinding and why would I plan when it is so erroneous, lastly be mind that im not representing my sole self here but in behalf of all new seasonal lb runners. #ground 0 aps #no 1500 headstart in all seasons

I'm responding because I find this topic amusing. As a new seasonal lb runner who appears to be new to forums as well, asking to change something that has been In the game for a while because it is not to your advantage to make top 10 or 25 on lb seems quite childish. And yes I see others saying this is a good idea but I disagree with this idead and since this is a public forum I am allowed to post and say my opinion on topics like this so that's another reason I'm responding. Is it fair that I have 25 arcane and 75 hero pets before season start? or all materials for glint set and enough points for dark apostle rank? Is that also unfair for you "new" seasonal players? Should we all just start with 0 gold and no equips and not be able to transfer stuff from our other characters?

QuaseT
01-13-2021, 03:26 AM

Vs

Just some thoughtsI dont understand the part with "if you res your hc." A seasonal char must be created within the same season and a revive does not count. A revived hc player cant enter seasonal unless you have created the char in the same season you revive it.

dynastygaming
01-13-2021, 04:56 AM
I'm responding because I find this topic amusing. As a new seasonal lb runner who appears to be new to forums as well, asking to change something that has been In the game for a while because it is not to your advantage to make top 10 or 25 on lb seems quite childish. And yes I see others saying this is a good idea but I disagree with this idead and since this is a public forum I am allowed to post and say my opinion on topics like this so that's another reason I'm responding. Is it fair that I have 25 arcane and 75 hero pets before season start? or all materials for glint set and enough points for dark apostle rank? Is that also unfair for you "new" seasonal players? Should we all just start with 0 gold and no equips and not be able to transfer stuff from our other characters?

Though this forum account is fresh I'm not new. Im not asking for advantage I'm asking for fairness as you see phrase alone "1500 headstart points for all seasons" very iniquitous and unfair, the goal of the seasonal lb is to gather as much aps as possible within a season, how come aps from prior season are carried over?. Pets? I mentioned it several times already in this thread that there are specific events for those, materials and etc. those are to be acquired toiling or monetarily and lastly ofc gold is a factor if you have much gold you can expedite aps and its pretty normal and fine since this account if you wanted can be bound to be your main account. This is becoming monotonous I said enough just reiterating, It's for the Arlorians to read and Devs thank you.

Undershooting
01-13-2021, 01:25 PM
You do realise some of em worked real hard and took em months to get those aps , whereas you’re assuming they got the aps the easy way, to some extent, some players might’ve found em easy and done those aps within weeks , but for a lot of ppl, they’ve taken out their time to do hardcore everyday just to achieve those aps.

Repent
01-13-2021, 01:34 PM
You do realise some of em worked real hard and took em months to get those aps , whereas you’re assuming they got the aps the easy way, to some extent, some players might’ve found em easy and done those aps within weeks , but for a lot of ppl, they’ve taken out their time to do hardcore everyday just to achieve those aps.

Honestly, it's pointless to argue with this dude.

Repent
01-13-2021, 01:37 PM
Btw I'm agreeing with you Undershooting

dynastygaming
01-13-2021, 09:40 PM

Lol were working hard on these too, whats wrong with starting from 0 aps? Season 18 is different from 19 and Season 19 different from 20. You finished your HC Aps Season 19? Congrats! But when your start Season 20 you have 1500 aps headstart carried from Season 19? What's that like a defending champion prestige? Vip? New Season is new start and ughhh reiteration again seasonal goal is to earn as much aps as possible and you have 1500 aps headstart. Im trying to be as layman as it can be. So following your logic why is the 1k bosses aps not carried over? Its the same hardwork as HC.

Nocturnus
01-13-2021, 11:43 PM
According to your logic, another session system should be created where you start without pets, house, locations, ebon items, nightmare items, uller set, glinstone set items, chancel points, mausoleum coffer, platinum bought before the session, elixir and more and more... gl with that...

dynastygaming
01-14-2021, 12:34 AM
According to your logic, another session system should be created where you start without pets, house, locations, ebon items, nightmare items, uller set, glinstone set items, chancel points, mausoleum coffer, platinum bought before the session, elixir and more and more... gl with that...

In all you mentioned does the aps carry on in next seasons? If no dont bother replying thanks :)

Ilove_Poopoo
01-14-2021, 12:34 AM
Well, the OP is in everyway rationally correct.

The last thing players would like to happen is to step in the seasonal lb just to see others with a 1k lead. Regardless whether how easy or hard, repetitive and boring these aps are, you are still granted the merit to the ones you do, and will decide your place in the lb.

Therefore, there's nothing wrong in repeating these HC aps every season the same way how you repeat everything else when starting a seasonal. Everyone should be at the same stead; no external influences affecting it prior.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Nocturnus
01-14-2021, 01:56 AM
In all you mentioned does the aps carry on in next seasons? If no dont bother replying thanks :)

Well, of course, they are from events farmed before the session, even the gold that is used to buy them is farmed before the session, practically only the boss and elite section is the only thing that is farmed in the session

Undershooting
01-14-2021, 08:01 AM
Lol were working hard on these too, whats wrong with starting from 0 aps? Season 18 is different from 19 and Season 19 different from 20. You finished your HC Aps Season 19? Congrats! But when your start Season 20 you have 1500 aps headstart carried from Season 19? What's that like a defending champion prestige? Vip? New Season is new start and ughhh reiteration again seasonal goal is to earn as much aps as possible and you have 1500 aps headstart. Im trying to be as layman as it can be. So following your logic why is the 1k bosses aps not carried over? Its the same hardwork as HC.

In that case, you shouldn’t be allowed to get carried by higher level players, use XP elixirs since plat users can get extra XP, and should not be able to transfer gold that is farmed from other toon which most people do. Even the gears, most of them transfer from their main toon which according to your logic isn’t fair for those that have started a different character. Should be like proper hardcore but without the death and auction rules until the season ends

dynastygaming
01-14-2021, 10:23 AM
In that case, you shouldn’t be allowed to get carried by higher level players, use XP elixirs since plat users can get extra XP, and should not be able to transfer gold that is farmed from other toon which most people do. Even the gears, most of them transfer from their main toon which according to your logic isn’t fair for those that have started a different character. Should be like proper hardcore but without the death and auction rules until the season ends

What are you talking about? Im speaking about aps not gold. Are those mentioned aps carried over from recent season? All of those are aps still to be done in current season. Pets? Ofc if u have gold you can buy it all whats the problem with that? Plats? Whats with that this aint communism, there aint no problem with that because aps remained on the current season. Now, HC aps made 2 years ago still carried over in current seasons? Explain whats your logic with that? Your answering me indirect lol your asking question to my question. Gold is really an advantage you dont expect a completely new player to top seasonal lol its all alt accounts of experience players, that being said Why have 1500 aps headstart? That aps you got from older seasons. Dont be lazy you should share same hardwork as others who are doing the HC aps in current season since its a "New Season".

Gnarsito
01-14-2021, 12:15 PM
Hey Under hi bro, i don't think isn't too much ask don't argue with this guy cus becomes a non-sense debate, if he said ppl have 1500 aps at start, that's right, and what if they open 25 arc and 75 hero when season start, have more aps at start and still right so better leave it, Cheers :)

Xlymiah
01-14-2021, 02:09 PM
Very helpful

1/10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dynastygaming
01-14-2021, 07:13 PM
Hey Under hi bro, i don't think isn't too much ask don't argue with this guy cus becomes a non-sense debate, if he said ppl have 1500 aps at start, that's right, and what if they open 25 arc and 75 hero when season start, have more aps at start and still right so better leave it, Cheers :)

Gold is really a factor in seasonal -.- and pets you can get them in egg zavier. If u dont want gold be a factor then go Seasonal HC. There is no problem since pet aps dont carry over still done in current season. And the HC aps? No effort just 1500 aps boost :) p.s you guys with redundant replies again " but mister, I work hard for this HC aps last 3 seasons, you too should work hard for it !!" Lol mister last 3 seasons is last 3 seasons now is new season dont be VIP. Seasonal is new season, common sense to be ground 0 aps all.

bleefof
01-14-2021, 07:28 PM
yep true

Sent from my SM-A305F using Tapatalk

gilsooon
01-14-2021, 08:22 PM
I agree to the OP here, it is new season so all should start fair.

Kolpertis_333
01-14-2021, 08:40 PM
2x event daily event make u get Lv 69-71 depends in what map u end, buying 7 days and combo lix with plat (you can get it by plat eggs) so that's not hard

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante TapatalkStill without having people to carry you after kraag you won't be able to do pretty much anything, yes you can play with other people your level but still after kraag there are high chances you would die even if you have full pt

dynastygaming
01-15-2021, 02:18 AM
Still without having people to carry you after kraag you won't be able to do pretty much anything, yes you can play with other people your level but still after kraag there are high chances you would die even if you have full pt

Exactly and their saying you can lvl up 3 HC chars to level 71 in 1 day. Tbh no problem with that we can work on that because we want to compete for the seasonal but them who finished the hc aps 2 years ago will hold the prestige 1500 headstart aps in new season? I just cannot fathom why aps from 4 seasons before carry on in new and all seasons. We can work on that as long as all in seasonal share the same hardwork and no headstart points! Cheers.

P.s dont rebutt me again like "hey dynasty how about others with 1b gold they can buy all pets they want and thats an advantage" lol there is no problem with that ofc if u have much gold you can expedite aps and still those aps remained in the current season and not to be carried over in next seasons. They can expedite but normal seasonal player can catch up. Not this HC aps were you dont shed a sweat to the new season. #new season #0 aps all #no Vip #dont be lazy #share the same hardworks with others!

ndyfixer
01-15-2021, 02:22 AM
Though this forum account is fresh I'm not new. Im not asking for advantage I'm asking for fairness as you see phrase alone "1500 headstart points for all seasons" very iniquitous and unfair, the goal of the seasonal lb is to gather as much aps as possible within a season, how come aps from prior season are carried over?. Pets? I mentioned it several times already in this thread that there are specific events for those, materials and etc. those are to be acquired toiling or monetarily and lastly ofc gold is a factor if you have much gold you can expedite aps and its pretty normal and fine since this account if you wanted can be bound to be your main account. This is becoming monotonous I said enough just reiterating, It's for the Arlorians to read and Devs thank you.I see, but those specific events you saying.. All of them happen in 3 month?

Sent from my LDN-LX2 using Tapatalk

Vrazicak
01-15-2021, 03:37 PM
*clown emoji*
Stop sitting in expedition camp and level your HC's, it seems hard and boring at the start but it's quite fun.
By your logic everyone who got 200 different eggs from eggzavier in august shouldn't be able to open those eggs now? You're just hilarious xD.

dynastygaming
01-15-2021, 08:16 PM
*clown emoji*
Stop sitting in expedition camp and level your HC's, it seems hard and boring at the start but it's quite fun.
By your logic everyone who got 200 different eggs from eggzavier in august shouldn't be able to open those eggs now? You're just hilarious xD.

Like I said these pet aps stay in current season and not carried over in next season. Gold is really a factor dont expect a complete new player to top seasonal. In speaking of HC aps there is no effort included 2 years ago then valid in all seasons better than passport. Bruh I answered this questions already this is being redundant, just backread thx.

Repent
01-15-2021, 10:35 PM
Can this thread be closed?

Ambrose
01-20-2021, 08:32 AM
Dynasty.... I am pretty sure you have no idea what your arguing about anymore..

Your stating that HC aps from 2 years ago shouldn't count because it would be an advantage to some players... who cares about stating its a "headstart" by mid season most players are well into the 10-20k ap range and 1500 aps gets lost..

By your way of thinking, and as stated by others, your argument shouldn't be okay with players having gold and items stashed away.. this creates a far greater advantage than 1500 aps.. but you make comments like "gold is really a factor don't expect a complete new player to top seasonal" but yet you argue everyone should start the same...

You have brought up that pet aps can be completed with eggxavier event... you realize this event happens maybe 2x year... seasonal is 90 days... essentially 2 seasonal characters would not achieve the ap requirements before season end if they waited for eggxavier.. not to mention farming 75 herioc and arcane pets + 200 regular pets is not going to happen in 1 event.. if so you should be loaded and not have even started this post.....

Your also going to sit there and try to tell me that everyone in seasonal is going to grind 110k lightbearer points for the aps. HAHA nope those aps take quite some time to farm..

so quick recap.. by having money/items stored from characters not running seasonal.. a player could essentially buy themselves 9,150 aps (8,600 aps at day 1 of seasonal) (7700 aps (all pets) + 300 aps (lightbearer) + 250 (glintstone) + 900 (housing).

so your 1500 points for aps that most seasonal players already have because they enjoy seasonal and probably chased those aps for their main when they first came out is redundant in this argument..

If you want to truly have this "start from nothing" experience, go play seasonal HC most people playing that trying to get those 1500 aps and will not have them. and no one gets advantage from non HC players..

dynastygaming
01-20-2021, 07:39 PM
Dynasty.... I am pretty sure you have no idea what your arguing about anymore..

Your stating that HC aps from 2 years ago shouldn't count because it would be an advantage to some players... who cares about stating its a "headstart" by mid season most players are well into the 10-20k ap range and 1500 aps gets lost..

By your way of thinking, and as stated by others, your argument shouldn't be okay with players having gold and items stashed away.. this creates a far greater advantage than 1500 aps.. but you make comments like "gold is really a factor don't expect a complete new player to top seasonal" but yet you argue everyone should start the same...

You have brought up that pet aps can be completed with eggxavier event... you realize this event happens maybe 2x year... seasonal is 90 days... essentially 2 seasonal characters would not achieve the ap requirements before season end if they waited for eggxavier.. not to mention farming 75 herioc and arcane pets + 200 regular pets is not going to happen in 1 event.. if so you should be loaded and not have even started this post.....

Your also going to sit there and try to tell me that everyone in seasonal is going to grind 110k lightbearer points for the aps. HAHA nope those aps take quite some time to farm..

so quick recap.. by having money/items stored from characters not running seasonal.. a player could essentially buy themselves 9,150 aps (8,600 aps at day 1 of seasonal) (7700 aps (all pets) + 300 aps (lightbearer) + 250 (glintstone) + 900 (housing).

so your 1500 points for aps that most seasonal players already have because they enjoy seasonal and probably chased those aps for their main when they first came out is redundant in this argument..

If you want to truly have this "start from nothing" experience, go play seasonal HC most people playing that trying to get those 1500 aps and will not have them. and no one gets advantage from non HC players..

Yes gold is really a factor as you quoted "Dont expect complete new player to top seasonal" so expect the alts of experienced players to top the seasonal, plus this gold pets, points, etc. it wont hurt much if your eager to get this you just need 50-100m in 3 months with the sequence of events you easily have it or even more. It is wholly different from the HC aps because it is grinding you are given free 1500 aps from grinding. and lastly these pet aps dont carry in next season, in all season. So it still in the diction of the definition of the Seasonal.

Ambrose
01-21-2021, 08:28 AM
Yes gold is really a factor as you quoted "Dont expect complete new player to top seasonal" so expect the alts of experienced players to top the seasonal, plus this gold pets, points, etc. it wont hurt much if your eager to get this you just need 50-100m in 3 months with the sequence of events you easily have it or even more. It is wholly different from the HC aps because it is grinding you are given free 1500 aps from grinding. and lastly these pet aps dont carry in next season, in all season. So it still in the diction of the definition of the Seasonal.

50-100m in 3 months with the sequence of events? how is someone who is running leaderboard and focused on tough aps expected to farm an event for 50-100m... usually the players farming this amount of money in 3 months from events are players who are spending absurd amount of plats to open chests or buy auras.. and if you think your going to get 75 heroic pets + 75 arcane pets + original pets for 50-100m your sadly mistaken... going to bet you average out someone in the 5-6m range for heroic pets when you factor in having to purchase a few pets in the 10-20m+ range.. so there goes 250m on your 75 heroics... say another 2-3m average on arcanes? theres another 100-150. so now we at 400m for pets.. should I keep going?

The argument you keep making is fairness for everyone at start of seasonal.. HC points is just your fall back when you realize you got in over your head and didnt think about the insane amount of money that needs to be dropped on a seasonal player to make top 10 LB. HC points or not, your argument is moot, if money can be transferred to seasonal players via stash or trade there will never be a situation when everyone has the same advantage at start of season..

I mean lets be honest, I could decide to make a seasonal character, drop 500 plat for level 70, and then be top of the LB in 1 day for the amount of APS that can be achieved from bosses and story.. it would be an uphill battle for everyone not willing to spend the $$ or have the ability to level as fast.

Seasonal characters were meant as a way to give players the opportunity to get some praise for there devotion to AL. 99% of the time the player willing to spend the most $$ or gold from their main or bank account is going to be LB winner. Seasonal LB isnt for casual players or new players. So requesting that everyone have the same opportunities at the beginning is absolutely pointless it will not change anything.

Very few players will hit the 39980 APS, as getting around 37-38 usually puts you in the top 10..

Last season top player had 39980 (rogue), top mage was 39110, and top warrior was 37760. So again, by the end of the season those 1500 points are redundant..

And honestly, if your going to waste the plat/bank $$ for seasonal, then just run HC.. you can make 71 in 1 day. (and i may not be 100% on this, but cant you buy lvl 70 from power leveler on HC players?) if not still possibly to get 71 in 1 day on HC players..

So please stop complaining about the 1500 points and just waste 3 days of playing or 1500 plat (if possibly) and get your 1500 points..