PDA

View Full Version : natural mana regen

UltimaPixel
08-11-2010, 11:45 AM
at what intelligence do you gain natural mana regen for an enchantress. I know its 11 for the first point but what about after that?

KingFu
08-11-2010, 11:46 AM
Somewhere in the 40s I believe. I would do a test but I currently don't have any respecs left. I will do test later :)

UltimaPixel
08-11-2010, 11:51 AM
what do you mean you don't have any respecs left. when you buy a respec, is it not automatically used?

KingFu
08-11-2010, 11:53 AM
No it isn't a little X appears below you're kill death ratio under the avatar screen, you can click it and you respec, it is universal so it shows up on every character on your account, and you can have more than one respec point at a time. I would like a screen to pop up saying "Are you sure you wish to respec" and you can choose "Yes" or "No" because I have accidentally hit it once, and I am sure I am not the only one.

FluffNStuff
08-11-2010, 11:58 AM
No it isn't a little X appears below you're kill death ratio under the avatar screen, you can click it and you respec, it is universal so it shows up on every character on your account, and you can have more than one respec point at a time. I would like a screen to pop up saying "Are you sure you wish to respec" and you can choose "Yes" or "No" because I have accidentally hit it once, and I am sure I am not the only one.

You think that's bad, I was playing with chat commands and typed /respec . It wiped my character. Totally my fault but I couldn't believe it would work with no confirm.

KingFu
08-11-2010, 12:00 PM
LMAO, I did that once, but I didn't have any respecs, also, you can boot yourself from your own game if you are the host, by typing /boot (your name) it's so fun lol

FluffNStuff
08-11-2010, 12:08 PM
LMAO, I did that once, but I didn't have any respecs, also, you can boot yourself from your own game if you are the host, by typing /boot (your name) it's so fun lol

OMG, that does sound fun. Sucks for those with split personalities. They could get into some serious arguments with themselves, especially if they keep booting themselves before the boss.

KingFu
08-11-2010, 12:10 PM
OMG, that does sound fun. Sucks for those with split personalities. They could get into some serious arguments with themselves, especially if they keep booting themselves before the boss.

Bahahaha, I don't know too many people like that ROFL.

It is fun, I was amused with it for a while! ;)

Royce
08-11-2010, 12:17 PM
for elves, you reach 1 M/s at 11 Int, and you gain another M/s around every 50 points of Int beyond that so the second comes around 61 Int. This slow rate of gain is one of the reasons Int is a nearly useless attribute.

UltimaPixel
08-11-2010, 01:00 PM
o so id need like 161 int for the next mana regen, prob not worth it.
so i can buy 5 respecs and use them when i want to? because 5 respecs is much cheaper

FluffNStuff
08-11-2010, 01:32 PM
o so id need like 161 int for the next mana regen, prob not worth it.
so i can buy 5 respecs and use them when i want to? because 5 respecs is much cheaper

The 5 respecs is the better deal. I have bought that at least three times so far, but I like to tinker. Are you going pure mage, as in using mage based equipment at level? If so, you need a minimum of 142 for the gear. And if you use at least 3 Thoth, that adds another 21 so you are over the 161. But it is kinda moot at that point as your are getting 18 m/s from those three Thoth.

Jstizar
08-11-2010, 02:28 PM
Bahahaha, I don't know too many people like that ROFL.

It is fun, I was amused with it for a while! ;)

lightning lord.

Raxie
08-11-2010, 06:29 PM
you basically don't need any in intel because once you reach level 40-45 there are thoth items which makes your mana regen much faster. 6 mana per second to be exact for each thoth item.

Royce
08-11-2010, 06:33 PM
you basically don't need any in intel because once you reach level 40-45 there are thoth items which makes your mana regen much faster. 6 mana per second to be exact for each thoth item.

See my thread here if you think there is something wrong with this: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?5515-Fixing-the-Attribute-Imbalance-How-to-make-Int-and-Str-worthwhile-investments-D