PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for Everything

Beanmachine
04-13-2012, 10:48 AM
Sorry for making a Suggestion Thread even though I know there already have official ones. It's just that I don't know where to put them.

So first of, a few of my suggestions,

Power Points- Need to be more frequent.

Skills- The gap to increase the rank is way to far, right now it's around a 10 level gap.

Blood Packs- Due to the expensive price, they should be more effective and heal on percentage, say 70-90% of your HP

Items- Should be able to sell Vanity and stash gold and pots.

I know you guys just released this game, and it's fantastic. I love how you can just log off while questing and return with xp. Keep it up STS and I hope you consider some of these suggestions.

BTW how do you charge a skill?

Deathpunch
04-13-2012, 12:18 PM
To charge skills is just like charging attacks, hold down the button. When fully charged, there will be a red ring around the skill button and a glowing pentagram under your toon.

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

Cjon
04-13-2012, 01:11 PM
Sorry for making a Suggestion Thread even though I know there already have official ones. It's just that I don't know where to put them.

So first of, a few of my suggestions,

Power Points- Need to be more frequent.

Skills- The gap to increase the rank is way to far, right now it's around a 10 level gap.

Blood Packs- Due to the expensive price, they should be more effective and heal on percentage, say 70-90% of your HP

Items- Should be able to sell Vanity and stash gold and pots.

I know you guys just released this game, and it's fantastic. I love how you can just log off while questing and return with xp. Keep it up STS and I hope you consider some of these suggestions.

BTW how do you charge a skill?

@PP and Skills: Would require to rebalance the skills if they were to do that. Also, you only have 4 ability slots, so there's not much of a use for more PPs.

@Blood Packs: You should never need more than one at the beginning of each mission. If your HP is above 50% at the start, you can go through the entire mission with only replenishing your health with feeding. Feeding drastically lowers the need of health potions.

Fyrce
04-13-2012, 01:21 PM
Actually I end up killing all the zombies/ghouls a lot, and then need to feed when there're no zombies about. Then when i get to next group, the feed's gone.

So (1) longer feed timer and it shouldn't restart just because i hit something, even when it's furniture. (2) would definitely like to see blood packs be more effective.

Beanmachine
04-13-2012, 02:51 PM
I definitely take advantage of Feeding, but as Fryce mentioned, it shouldn't reset until you actually activate it.
Another thing PP can be used for are passive skills.

Cjon
04-13-2012, 11:22 PM
I definitely take advantage of Feeding, but as Fryce mentioned, it shouldn't reset until you actually activate it.
Another thing PP can be used for are passive skills.

Feeding running out before you can use it is definitely annoying.

But due to the lack of depth the active skills, the passives are really the only method of "customization". And if you had enough points for all of them, it would defeat the purpose.

I do feel that in the future they should increase the amount of PP, but before that, they need to add new abilities, ones that actually define roles, not just damage damage damage.