PDA

View Full Version : Keyboard stuck?!?!?!?

birdmasta
04-13-2012, 11:09 AM
I pvp for an hour or so and then my keyboard is stuck on my screen. This might b a bug and if it is sts plz fix it. If it is not can someone help me fix it. I use iPad btw

Ixillicus
04-13-2012, 12:03 PM
This happens to me on the iPhone. It seems pretty rare, its only happened a few times ever and i cant find a pattern, but its really annoying because the only way to get the keyboard to dissappear is to quit the app and open it again.

birdmasta
04-13-2012, 12:22 PM
But when I open app I can't even type after that-.- this happens to me everytime...

Windwaiker
04-13-2012, 03:12 PM
I think it gets stuck if you press enter and then press the undock button immediately after. You'll have to uninstall, or you can try double tapping home button, delete PL from the multitask panel, and then start PL from the home screen again.

Knockador
04-13-2012, 03:27 PM
Same thing happens, it seems the pattern is when you u exit and re-enter the chat talk box. Fix: Don't talk too much XD

Phoenixking
04-13-2012, 05:33 PM
Yeah I truly hate it when my keyboard gets excited and it won't go down... I have big issues with that like when I'm being rushed, I can't rush back to them for fun....

birdmasta
04-13-2012, 05:59 PM
yeah i truly hate it when my keyboard gets excited and it won't go down... I have big issues with that like when i'm being rushed, i can't rush back to them for fun....

exactly same here!!! Even tho i dont believe in rush!!!

Phoenixking
04-13-2012, 06:03 PM
exactly same here!!! Even tho i dont believe in rush!!!
And I just CAN'T control it, it's like a ninja, I don't see it coming i never planned it it comes out of nowhere

Noelx
04-14-2012, 08:13 AM
leave app, then get the multi task thing on the home app screen and delete pocket legends, then reload and it should b good

Samhayne
04-14-2012, 08:21 AM
Thanks for the head's up on this issue. I'll follow up with the testing team on Monday about it and where in the fix it cycle it is at.

birdmasta
04-14-2012, 07:06 PM
Thanks for the head's up on this issue. I'll follow up with the testing team on Monday about it and where in the fix it cycle it is at.

whoa u got thanked 1219 times xD cooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllll.

Actona679
04-21-2012, 08:08 PM
Not everyone indicated what type of hardware they were using but I'll just comment that this is a known issue with the latest iOS 5 for Apple devices, i.e. tablets and phones for sure. I haven't looked at the Mac forums regarding iPods so I won't comment on those.

I'd be curious to know if STS code really has anything to do with exacerbating this known iOS problem. I have never had it happen on my iPad while using any other apps beside PL. I have both an iPad 1 and 3 and it happens on both. I always assumed it was just the iOS even tho it only happens in PL. Just check any of the Mac Forums (including Apple's own forum) to read about the frozen keyboard issue. That iOS is horrible in so many ways. Don't get me started...

RedYoshii
04-25-2012, 01:43 PM
If it happens after they patch it, clear everything from the background.

birdmasta
04-25-2012, 07:24 PM
o ok thx a lot guys!!!

Petrichor
05-02-2012, 01:42 PM
This is happening more than ever now. To me at least. It's awful when you are in the middle of a ctf game and you were calling sides....then it gets stuck. :(

KingFu
05-02-2012, 01:44 PM
I get this all the time. I split my keyboard and put it at the top of the screen if I'm in CTF for example, however no one ever believes me when I say "I couldn't hit skills. Keyboard got stuck" in a 1v1 lol.

Capitapy
05-03-2012, 02:22 AM
iPad 2, same problem...