PDA

View Full Version : How do you play Operative?

PianoWizzy
04-13-2012, 11:38 AM
For me, it's all damage and DPS. SHIELDS?! SHIELDS!?!?!???!! PFFFFF

Dual Pistols FTW. XD

I've also been debating between going armor or going damage, between scorn armor and dropped [rare] armor. Currently using the rare armor [damage damage]. XD

KILLKILLKILLKILLKILL

How do you armor up [or armor down] as an op?

[If you wanted to know how I run in Voleria, I run in first. This causes the group to panic and chase me, and I still don't die. Mwahahaa]

Rawrimafish
04-14-2012, 10:11 AM
u seriously have no comments?
well i is the 1 replyer
i strugle as a op sometimes

lolking
04-15-2012, 07:29 PM
Ops ftw

PianoWizzy
04-23-2012, 08:11 AM
I've started to use a shield... lol :)

flashbackflip
04-24-2012, 07:27 AM
I play differently, depending on situation

1) if i run with decent party i use dual tuturras

2) if i solo a map, i use nova and BS shield

I also tank when on Voleria - this saves you from clumsy coms and engs who trip the mines lol

sentaurian
05-09-2012, 02:26 PM
The day I discovered Star Legends I created an Ops. Then I hated it cause I died too much. So I created an engineer and a comm. Then I raised them up til they reach 40. I thought I am done with this game. Until I decided to wake up my Ops....
It was like the day when the first caveman discovered fire! Everything made sense! This is the one I am looking for.. I love my Ops... If you are a good engineer add me my Ops name is Betlog ;)

Zaonabiuibil
05-17-2012, 07:17 PM
Ops. Are. Boss. If you can use them right. If you are in Voleria and have 2+ engs, use duals. Use rare for damage too. If you have 1 eng, use symbiotic armor with a gun and shield. Engs can just rev when you're pounded down so take as many scorn as you can to the grave. If you can only rely on one, use a shield and live to fight another day.

PianoWizzy
05-17-2012, 08:19 PM
Using Rare armor but a shield+wep is good for boosting damage too :)

Zolum
05-19-2012, 12:54 PM
It depends. I major in op pvp for level 15. The weapons that you choose and dps you have is decided by your build. Hope that helps!

Kanozaki
06-12-2012, 01:58 PM
**Note**
Crit > Damage

i personally prefer using duals if i am not in a completely incompetent party.Best gear with the highest damage output would be:

Custom Symbiotic + Custom Tuturras + Damage /Crit implant + Zevon yor = ideal set

flashbackflip
06-13-2012, 01:04 PM
Custom Symbiotic + Custom Tuturras + Damage /Crit implant + Zevon yor = ideal set

absolutely!

Operativebolt
06-20-2012, 12:49 AM
i am not that rich lol

Seiyen
06-21-2012, 04:27 PM
**Note**
Crit > Damage

i personally prefer using duals if i am not in a completely incompetent party.Best gear with the highest damage output would be:

Custom tuturras r a waste dude 35k for just 15+ mana,no dmg or dps

-Raghav

Jblazer
06-30-2012, 01:58 AM
I prefer Custom symbiotic+Nova+Blackstar shield+Crit implant and Zevon

Seiyen
06-30-2012, 07:54 AM
I prefer using all skills at same time :D(all together)

-Raghav

Jblazer
07-29-2012, 03:45 PM
I play differently, depending on situation

1) if i run with decent party i use dual tuturras

2) if i solo a map, i use nova and BS shield

I also tank when on Voleria - this saves you from clumsy coms and engs who trip the mines lol

Same here but gave away my nova.:)

masterinfinit
08-13-2012, 03:12 AM
Use the recommended armor. l30, l35, l40.

For me, it's all damage and DPS. SHIELDS?! SHIELDS!?!?!???!! PFFFFF

Dual Pistols FTW. XD

I've also been debating between going armor or going damage, between scorn armor and dropped [rare] armor. Currently using the rare armor [damage damage]. XD

KILLKILLKILLKILLKILL

How do you armor up [or armor down] as an op?

[If you wanted to know how I run in Voleria, I run in first. This causes the group to panic and chase me, and I still don't die. Mwahahaa]