PDA

View Full Version : What other MMORPG(S) you play?

Gracious
04-13-2012, 01:57 PM
As for myself i play DC Universe Online. It appealed to me due to how easy it was to pick up and go, as well as the idea of customizing your own Super Heroe/Super Villain. You can make yourself look like SuperMan, Wonder Woman, Harley Quinn, Joker, and many many more DC related characters. Loads of fun. :)

Tell me about your other MMORPG(S.)

DeadFallen
04-14-2012, 04:40 AM
1. I hope its ok to talk about that in here, and isnt seen as advertising, ill edit this post if it doesnt fit the rules. 2. I just play other mmo's on pc: metin2.de metin2.us metin2.com also i play team fortress 2 if you call that an mmo in my opinion its just a shooter game.

LwMark
04-14-2012, 06:19 AM
graalonline!

try it out!

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&sqi=2&ved=0CCwQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.graalonline.com%2F&ei=oF2JT4v1NuHY0QH1mM3xCQ&usg=AFQjCNE1MKoMYgglrkgz88DrQII9sleQng&sig2=tJTykf7AdemhA4sGT6LKEQ

KTpantyhose
04-14-2012, 02:40 PM
i don't think they mind much of us talking about other games we play. i mean realistically they cant just think we only play pl, sl, or dl. :P

StompArtist
04-14-2012, 02:43 PM
SWTOR and awaiting TSW (gonna get the lifetime membership for 250$)

ghost.mw
04-14-2012, 02:50 PM
I play 2 online games one of them is khan wars and the other one is tribal wars.

Zapoke
04-14-2012, 03:01 PM
SWTOR

I play SWTOR aswell.. It's abslolutely amazing lol.
And I also play DC Universe sometimes. ^^

Skeletonlord
04-14-2012, 03:40 PM
I loved Runescape when I was a lot younger. The thing that I loved about it is that you can play it directly in your browser, most MMO's nowadays require a client download and install just to play, but with Runescape, all you needed was java, flash and a browser. No download MMO's are really hard to find on the Internet.

World Of Warcraft was also a very good looking MMO(still is actually) but I haven't had the chance to play it. I mean, my PC isn't built for gaming, so it is hard for me to download some things. Demo games like 50-100MB are fine, but 1GB, that's a whole other story.

Graool Online, this MMO was amazing, and it was made for Apple Devices, and I loved the feel of the game.

If any of you know any good free in browser no download MMORPG games please list them below!

ghost.mw
04-14-2012, 04:20 PM
I loved Runescape when I was a lot younger. The thing that I loved about it is that you can play it directly in your browser, most MMO's nowadays require a client download and install just to play, but with Runescape, all you needed was java, flash and a browser. No download MMO's are really hard to find on the Internet.

World Of Warcraft was also a very good looking MMO(still is actually) but I haven't had the chance to play it. I mean, my PC isn't built for gaming, so it is hard for me to download some things. Demo games like 50-100MB are fine, but 1GB, that's a whole other story.

Graool Online, this MMO was amazing, and it was made for Apple Devices, and I loved the feel of the game.

If any of you know any good free in browser no download MMORPG games please list them below!
Try the games that I listed.