PDA

View Full Version : Big issue!

Cahaun
04-13-2012, 02:36 PM
I just noticed that the pinks awarded from the promo codes are sellable in the cs and it needs to stop. People can take a huge advantage of this and try selling them for a lot.

Growwle
04-13-2012, 02:45 PM
Just get some and sell them yourself ;-)

Cahaun
04-13-2012, 02:50 PM
To sell them would be like scamming a person IMO

Cahaun
04-13-2012, 02:50 PM
My eyes'll hurt soon looking at it >_<

TANKKAAR
04-13-2012, 02:58 PM

Sorry but that's like saying selling drops is the same as scamming due to the fact that they could just go get those own drops....lol

Lady_Pebbles
04-13-2012, 02:58 PM
How is it an issue when they are only getting 350 gold out of it? O.o Instead of the gold prices inflating, they are just very affordable for low level players.

Growwle
04-13-2012, 02:59 PM
People do this all the time, ever use eBay or Amazon?

Cahaun
04-13-2012, 04:51 PM

Sorry but that's like saying selling drops is the same as scamming due to the fact that they could just go get those own drops....lol
This is waaay different. You don't have to spend time and energy (lol energy makes sense now in DL :p) to get these pinks. All you have to do is copy and paste the promo and *ding* instant pink enters your inventory. I did not say AT ALL that selling pinks that drop are scams. This is a scam because all you have to do is just type in a code for them.

Growwle
04-13-2012, 04:57 PM

This is waaay different. You don't have to spend time and energy (lol energy makes sense now in DL :p) to get these pinks. All you have to do is copy and paste the promo and *ding* instant pink enters your inventory. I did not say AT ALL that selling pinks that drop are scams. This is a scam because all you have to do is just type in a code for them.

It would only be a scam if you were telling the people who were buying the items that they were not promo items, but when you put it in the AH, you don't say if it is or is not a promo. Also, if someone looks in the AH, sees 50 of the same weapon listed and does not wonder how so many people got them so quickly, then that person is a bit clueless.

LADYHADASSA
04-13-2012, 04:57 PM
This is not a major issue i agree with others this is not any diffrent then getting them in a drop.... However the lack of ability to scroll your stash items is a major issue

Late
04-13-2012, 04:58 PM
Hehe take advantage of it I'm selling them for 100g each for 3hrs :D

Cahaun
04-13-2012, 05:03 PM
They should be made untradeable anyway. I don't want this thread to burst, but these pinks need to stop being able to be sold 1 gold over it's liquidation price: 0

ninjaduck
04-13-2012, 05:11 PM
Lol if you arent makin money from it, its not a scam.

Cahaun
04-13-2012, 05:20 PM
No no you aren't getting it. People are using the promo codes to instantly get these pinks and try to trick people into buying them when they can just get it for free.

Growwle
04-13-2012, 05:21 PM
Hehe take advantage of it I'm selling them for 100g each for 3hrs :D You undercut me! Lol

trixie
04-13-2012, 05:28 PM
You can only use it once per account anyway even if you have more than one character so people can't stock up and sell a bunch.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

OvigorothO
04-13-2012, 05:31 PM
It would only be taking advantage of it if the promo codes could be used an infinite amount of times. but.....THEYRE NOT

Lady_Pebbles
04-14-2012, 01:56 AM
No no you aren't getting it. People are using the promo codes to instantly get these pinks and try to trick people into buying them when they can just get it for free.
Then report them & let StS handle them. You can even check the AC before buying from a player.

Its like buying a car off the street verses buying it from a dealer. Don't let yourself get hustled either way.

Shaocalur
04-14-2012, 07:59 AM
Not a big issue. Promo codes won't be forever so once they're done new players who never had the chance to get them can buy in the auction and eventually they will all sell out and become rare. :3 Just my 2 cents of course.