PDA

View Full Version : New Pocket Legends Function!

Ramenoodlesfan
04-13-2012, 03:52 PM
Hi guys, my guild, Legion, and i were thinking that there should be a CS notification when someone buys an item from you so you dont have to check every now and then to see if someone bought something. I think that this is a nice idea :)

-Azataso level 65 Mage

dudetus
04-13-2012, 04:08 PM
Hi guys, my guild, Legion, and i were thinking that there should be a CS notification when someone buys an item from you so you dont have to check every now and then to see if someone bought something. I think that this is a nice idea :)

-Azataso level 65 Mage

Nice idea :)!

*pssth* There's that suggestions category as well

Dartagnian
04-13-2012, 04:11 PM
+1

Love it

OvigorothO
04-13-2012, 04:17 PM
I want this to ACTUALLY send a notification to you. not just the ingame notifications.

Phoenixking
04-13-2012, 04:31 PM
If they ever implement this...I hope it doesn't cost plat o.o

Noodleleg
04-14-2012, 03:56 PM
Runescape grand exchange much?

LwMark
04-14-2012, 04:13 PM
i want a mesage sent to my cell phone..also i want a mail box where i can send mesages to players ing...u kno how hard it is when u need a item and u can never mesage them to meet up!!! its so frustratin(implyus for people who dnt use forums)

RaptorBlitz
04-14-2012, 06:46 PM
Is it Ramenoodle herself, or a fan? :D

And yes, I'd love this idea. So annoying having to constantly check :/

Coltona
04-16-2012, 06:15 PM
Omg i made an actual thread about this in suggestions and feedback....but yes it was ignored as you can obviously tell as the devs have never done so...and someone poasted the same thing about "Runescape grand exchange much.." on mine..

Coltona
04-16-2012, 06:16 PM
i want a mesage sent to my cell phone..also i want a mail box where i can send mesages to players ing...u kno how hard it is when u need a item and u can never mesage them to meet up!!! its so frustratin(implyus for people who dnt use forums)
This was in my thread as well...i shall now proceed to post a link so you can all click on over to it and make it a well known fact to the devs you like this idea.

Edit: And here it is posted a good long while back..got horrible replies sadly no one liked the idea: Idea (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?53289-CS-auto-message)

Azataso
05-04-2012, 06:10 PM
Nice idea :)!

*pssth* There's that suggestions category as well

there is? I made a new account hehe