PDA

View Full Version : 0.9.1 Content Update (86070)

asommers
04-13-2012, 05:25 PM
Character and Nexus buttons will no longer go away on an additional character if they are still in the tutorial.
Fixed not always being able to join a pvp match
Player name is now displayed in white when they leave a PvP match and have not chosen a team
Fixed problem where character could not be renamed for 0 Platinum
Push notifications can be toggled on/off in the Options screen

Lady_Pebbles
04-14-2012, 05:59 PM
Fixed not always being able to join a pvp match

Still having this problem after the patch. It force closes me 1 out of 2 times I try to enter via the entrace to the asylum or the friends list. Even have a problem with joining friends on runs via the map. I made a thread about it in the bug forum.

Oh and not sure if this is a bug but I can't move my camera up & down or zoom in & out in pvp/ctf but I can move it from side to side (if its not a bug then please give us these options).

Also side note, the Spacetime Nexus doesn't have the email refer option anymore. Looked everywhere while trying to refer someone via email and can't find it. o.O

Samhayne
04-16-2012, 02:50 PM
Hey Lady Pebbles.

Thanks for the head's up about entering PvP matches. Can you tell us what device you are using to play, what version of Android you are running and what your character name is?

The fixed camera in PvP is by design to level the playing field.

The refer a friend offer in the Spacetime Nexus was removed because the functionality needed for it wasn't working in full for launch.

Lady_Pebbles
04-16-2012, 03:00 PM
No problem!

Character Name: Thren

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S (Vibrant)
Model: SGH T959
Android Version: 2.2 (Froyo)
Not rooted.

In the PvP area, its hard to look ahead of the character because the camera is positioned in an angle above the head. I was able to zoom out and fix the camera distance in options but its still hard to view so I rely on the mini map to be my eyes.

Best way to describe the positioning of the camera... Imagine standing on the second floor balcony of a building and looking down at people crossing the street from your building to the other side. The cam ia right at the angle where you see them about to pass the parked cars.

Hope that helps!

Lady_Pebbles
04-16-2012, 03:31 PM
And now (after today's patch not the one from this thread) it says I can't join my friend in pvp because "the character doesn't match the requirements". He is level 17 & Im level 18. He is in pvp right now with lower levels. >_<

Is that another bug or no?