PDA

View Full Version : Inability to use the gas and control buttons (right/left) simultaneously on computers

Ygadaikto
01-14-2021, 02:44 PM
I do not know what control of the machine on smartphones, but on the computer inconvenient control. I can't use the control keys (right/left) and gas (space) at the same time. While one button is pressed, the other does not work.

Cinco
01-14-2021, 02:46 PM
Odd. I played on my PC and on my laptop (difference being integrated keyboard vs. USB keyboard) and had no issues.

What sort of PC / keyboard are you using?

EDIT: there was a significant change whereby input is not recognized on PC until the buttons appear on-screen. We did this to make it fair for PC and Device users (as last time there was a slight advantage to PC users who could input boost or gas before Device users could do the same. If you wait until the buttons appear, does it behave the same way? Thanks.

Futumsh
01-14-2021, 02:58 PM
Different keyboards have different sets of keys that cannot be used together, though <> / AD and space conflicting are pretty uncommon. You can try A/D or left/right for directional controls and see if one or the other does not have the issue, or you can try a different keyboard.

Ygadaikto
01-14-2021, 03:35 PM
Different keyboards have different sets of keys that cannot be used together, though <> / AD and space conflicting are pretty uncommon. You can try A/D or left/right for directional controls and see if one or the other does not have the issue, or you can try a different keyboard.

Yes, you were right, it's my keyboard, everything works now. Sorry, you can delete my post -_-