PDA

View Full Version : Exp for PVP!

Zojak
04-13-2012, 05:37 PM
Hey everybody, i as well as others am in LOVE with DL!

The one issue i have is leveling is REALLY slow, especially with energy/wait times.

So for the more hardcore i have a suggestion.

Why not add in a bit of exp for playing pvp? Give's more of a reason to do it other than mere amusment, and can help our characters while we wait for energy or missions to complete? (nothing huge either, just a little bit to give us some sort of accomplishment for playing)

IDK i thought of this in the shower and i know WoW does soemthing like this, and it works great!

Cjon
04-13-2012, 10:45 PM
Despite how long a CTF game takes, unfortunately I could not see this happening. This games seems to be designed to purposely make progressing take an incredibly long amount of time, and this would be the only way to get around that idea. So most likely, no.

But I would like to see some sort of reward system. Make it so you acquire points for killing (more for killing flag carriers) and at game end (more for a win), and let you spend those on vanity items exclusive to PVP. Or perhaps add a "Weapon Vanity" slot, and make PVP the way to acquire vanity weapons.