View Full Version : event at hc

synoptix
01-14-2021, 03:09 PM
Normal and Hardcore chars can't play together at this event ( but could at previous racing event)

asommers
01-14-2021, 04:01 PM
I don't think we're doing anything specific to prevent normal and hardcore players from playing together, but we can take a look.

-ALS

synoptix
01-14-2021, 04:06 PM
I don't think we're doing anything specific to prevent normal and hardcore players from playing together, but we can take a look.

-ALS

I was alone at map for long time, asked normal char to try join me, it says to him smth like "normal unable to play with hc". but at previous event i was racing my hc with normal chars

Gnarsito
01-14-2021, 04:55 PM

-ALSLast time we could play together, there's in a event where none can die and don't affect any pve status (as in honor pvp) so i don't see anything bad in letting hardcore characters playing with normal ones

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

asommers
01-14-2021, 05:53 PM
Ok, this looks like a legitimate issue related to not using energy for this event. Working on a fix.

-ALS

asommers
01-23-2021, 04:32 PM
Hardcore and normal players racing each other should be fixed (and live).

I've also fixed hardcore and normal players playing PvP together, but that didn't make the last update. That fix should be out sometime next week.

-ALS