PDA

View Full Version : Vanity Weapons Size

Xtremez
01-14-2021, 07:15 PM
I don't know what happened recently but vanity weapons have been lately getting smaller. What's wrong with the large vanity weaps especially for warriors? IMO the current releases of vanity weapons are so tiny they make it funny and ridiculous to look at and not badass like the much older vanity weaps with some actual size to them.... Hope that sts goes back to the large themed vanity weapons since they look cooler IMHO

Oakmaiden
01-14-2021, 07:19 PM
While variety is nice, Daggers have been a bit teeny weeny.

flashio
01-15-2021, 04:04 AM
I don't know what happened recently but vanity weapons have been lately getting smaller. What's wrong with the large vanity weaps especially for warriors? IMO the current releases of vanity weapons are so tiny they make it funny and ridiculous to look at and not badass like the much older vanity weaps with some actual size to them.... Hope that sts goes back to the large themed vanity weapons since they look cooler IMHO

I guess theyre focusing now on auras since it's bosically their main source of money lately, I wouldn't expect much

Xtremez
01-20-2021, 11:37 PM
I guess theyre focusing now on auras since it's bosically their main source of money lately, I wouldn't expect much

Guess that's too bad then xd. Auras are expensive af atm while adjusting vanity weap sizes shouldn't be that much of an issue since it has already been done before new vanity trends started coming out (one of which is the tiny vanity weaps if I may add)