PDA

View Full Version : Toggle buttons for this racing event

Shubham
01-15-2021, 05:28 AM
I am not sure if anyone is facing the same problem as I am but for me the toggle buttons left and right ones are very close to eachother which makes it a bit hard to steer the vehicle for me when I Play through my mobile phone . I request sts to let us atleast adjust the button in the later part of the screen .hope you guys will consider it tysm :)

PoorCharlatan
01-15-2021, 05:48 AM
Ikr, and the buttons are a tad bit small, making it kinda hard to steer

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Pushs
01-15-2021, 06:46 AM
True the buttons are small and too close toe ach other

Mage [emoji179]

IExposedYou
01-15-2021, 09:10 AM
Too close? For me they are “far” apart. I keep hitting the space between the arrows and will only notice this when I need to make a turn which is already too late xD still fun though

Willl
01-15-2021, 09:57 AM
Too close? For me they are “far” apart. I keep hitting the space between the arrows and will only notice this when I need to make a turn which is already too late xD still fun thoughYes I think same

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Stormydragon
01-15-2021, 01:38 PM
For me they are really small, what makes it harder to hit. +1 bigger ones pls

Gesendet von meinem SM-A705FN mit Tapatalk

asommers
01-15-2021, 01:52 PM
Too close + Too far = Just right. :)

-ALS

arcanefid
01-15-2021, 04:47 PM
I have the same issue. They're too close to each other for me too. And I know other people who mentioned the same thing.

Vrazicak
01-15-2021, 05:01 PM
Could you add a mode with the clutch for us europeans? xD

Shubham
01-16-2021, 04:19 AM
Too close + Too far = Just right. :)

-ALS

If not far can you please make the steering button a bit big pls they are really small for me as a mobile player and I can't keep an eye on both ,the map and the steering buttons at the same time .I always tend to hit just outside the steering button all time out of my pure instinct which I have for this game ..even if possible can we have a toggle resize button option as we have for arcane legends actual maps where we can just adjust it accordingly ..that would really make the event more fun that it is at moment because it's a racing event and it's no fun if most of time you can't even steer the vehicle properly .. please consider I know many player are facing the same problem and can't enjoy the event to its fullest :)

Stormydragon
01-16-2021, 05:59 AM
If not far can you please make the steering button a bit big pls they are really small for me as a mobile player and I can't keep an eye on both ,the map and the steering buttons at the same time .I always tend to hit just outside the steering button all time out of my pure instinct which I have for this game ..even if possible can we have a toggle resize button option as we have for arcane legends actual maps where we can just adjust it accordingly ..that would really make the event more fun that it is at moment because it's a racing event and it's no fun if most of time you can't even steer the vehicle properly .. please consider I know many player are facing the same problem and can't enjoy the event to its fullest :)+1111111

Gesendet von meinem SM-A705FN mit Tapatalk

asommers
01-16-2021, 03:53 PM
If I left the button images where they are, but made the left/right detection regions the red/blue rectangles, does that seem like it would address the issue?

-ALS

Shubham
01-16-2021, 04:22 PM
If I left the button images where they are, but made the left/right detection regions the red/blue rectangles, does that seem like it would address the issue?

-ALS

By those boxes if you mean we can just steer the vehicle just by pressing those boxes instead of those circle button Yes please that would really help I assume because it's really hard to hit the dedicated circle button while playing tysm for you help :)

lazydarksoul00
01-16-2021, 04:32 PM
By those boxes if you mean we can just steer the vehicle just by pressing those boxes instead of those circle button Yes please that would really help I assume because it's really hard to hit the dedicated circle button while playing tysm for you help :)

Wow nice GUI

asommers
01-16-2021, 05:00 PM

-ALS

This should be up now if you log out and log back in. After playing on device for a bit, what I don't like is needing to lift my thumb to change directions. What I'd like to be able to do is slide my thumb left and right without lifting it (like a steering wheel, rather than buttons) and whatever region my thumb is in would cause me to turn in that direction, however, that would require a new client and isn't something I can do for this event.

Hopefully this change will at least help some of you.

-ALS

Redjellydonut
01-16-2021, 05:37 PM
Agree, too close

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nocturnus
01-18-2021, 10:50 PM

-ALS

enlarge the bost and gas boxes please too ... thanks anyway