PDA

View Full Version : Pvp Tip Compilation:)

nmyxspaceship
04-13-2012, 09:55 PM
Here we'll post a compiling list of help full pvp tips for the new and experienced players.

A few of my tips...

Defense is the best way to go. Get gems that will add strength/health. Try to get at least 90 defense at level 10 and work from there.

Charge your skills before battle. Use your shadow dance and maybe get a great first hit. After that pound him/her with your Hellblade, fatal burst, and then finish off with unholy force.

Post tips below:vD:

iAmPain
04-16-2012, 08:43 PM
looks like this is the best by far

Elyseon
04-16-2012, 09:28 PM
Ohhh i see u dont have vermin swarm yet ;)
Thats when the fun happens

Swimmingstar
04-16-2012, 09:53 PM
I'm L14 about 800 hp and 50 defense and 80 attack and 40 something damage I think. Is that good? Also, the passives are good, and the crit buff.

Aneheazatek
04-16-2012, 10:08 PM
Agreed. Cant wait for the Binding Spell that bind 5 targets later on!

Blaquehaaart
04-17-2012, 03:48 AM
I stacked defense for pvp. I usually do fairly well, usually in the top 4 on the board. Although, I just tried to pve solo with my defense gear and it was horrid. I died like 20 times and burn like 25 pots. I think I need a whole nother pve set.

FluffNStuff
04-17-2012, 11:01 AM
If you are talking CTF, working as a team is the best tip. If your team mate has the flag, plow the road for them, let THEM have the heart if it is there because they are draining from the flag, and be ready to grab it if the drop it.

Jaydem
04-18-2012, 07:55 AM
If you are talking CTF, working as a team is the best tip. If your team mate has the flag, plow the road for them, let THEM have the heart if it is there because they are draining from the flag, and be ready to grab it if the drop it.

Fluff, you took the words right out of my mouth.. People.. Please don't cut your flag carrier off to grab the heart. Once in a while taking a death for the team while defending your carrier is worth winning.

Ripper McGee
04-18-2012, 09:21 AM

this... I get frustrated by team members that don't plow the way and protect the flagbearer and that take the heart! Even worse, when I'm plowing the way and leave them the heart and they don't take it!

Also, if you don't know where to take the flag, don't grab it!

Blaquehaaart
04-18-2012, 10:55 PM
Why are you running up the middle if you are working with a bad team?

Jaydem
04-19-2012, 07:42 AM

Fastest route to the drop point.

Ripper McGee
04-19-2012, 08:51 AM

Who said anything about the middle?