PDA

View Full Version : Are vanities going to be stashable?

Technique
04-13-2012, 11:45 PM
I didn't know where to post this, but are they ever going to be stash-able? I really don't want to spend 130 platinum for a costume if I can't wear it on a different character.

Elyseon
04-14-2012, 12:11 AM
Yeh seriously...u add 45 plat to making a second character then u remove some of the largest benefits for making a new char rather than an account, idk if u were discouraging multi chars per account...

Technique
04-14-2012, 12:43 AM
Yeh seriously...u add 45 plat to making a second character then u remove some of the largest benefits for making a new char rather than an account, idk if u were discouraging multi chars per account...

I already made two others characters before I found this out, kinda feels like there trying to squeeze every dollar out of use possible. I have no problem buying platinum, but when I can't use the items on a different character that I also paid platinum to make its kinda annoying. I really want to buy the mystic robes but I'm not going to unless I can stash it.

Staryknight
04-14-2012, 12:49 AM
I know that I won't be buying a second character until I can transfer all of my items. I think the more expensive character slot is reasonable given all of the advantages of having multiple characters but I don't see any advantage to me buying an additional character slot vs making a second account for free. Honestly having a second account would be better for me because then I could at least transfer gold and blood packs. If we get a fully functioning stash I would be happy to buy some more plat for a second toon but for now I'm just sticking with the one.

Technique
04-14-2012, 04:21 PM
Can a dev please answer this question please.

Baine
04-15-2012, 03:56 AM
I hope or else im not buying any vanities.

ToPBoY
04-15-2012, 05:34 AM
Stashable vanities, cash and bloodpacks! Must be added.