PDA

View Full Version : Re-doing skill points & un-leveling

Lylaise
04-14-2012, 12:00 AM
When I enter a new area, sometimes the games takes away where I put my skill points. I've had to re-distribute them at least 5 times. This problem is occurring more frequently as I play. Also, twice after I got a new level, I was brought back down to my previous level and then earned it again with my next exp gain. Is this happening to anyone else? Is there a way to fix it? Thank you!!

TANKKAAR
04-14-2012, 12:35 AM
What lvl did this happen at?
What device are you using?
What Android version are you using?
What are you smoking? (jk..lol)

This is all important info to make sure you list when you experience a bug of sorts.. I can say that I'm currently at lvl 13 & haven't had any of these problems although I wish it would let me reassign my skill points without paying the 8 plat.... Haha

Samsung galaxy S2
Version 2.3.6

Good luck

Lylaise
04-14-2012, 03:35 AM
What lvl did this happen at?
What device are you using?
What Android version are you using?
What are you smoking? (jk..lol)

This is all important info to make sure you list when you experience a bug of sorts.. I can say that I'm currently at lvl 13 & haven't had any of these problems although I wish it would let me reassign my skill points without paying the 8 plat.... Haha

Samsung galaxy S2
Version 2.3.6

Good luck

I'm level 14, and it's been happening every time I enter any area.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S. I believe it runs with Gingerbread, although I'm not a big techie so I could be mistaken. :P

I hear the reassigning skill points problem is one STS is aware of and working on. I just hope they fix it soon! XD

Oh, what skill don't you like? lol

Xenith
04-14-2012, 06:45 AM
Happened to me once when I was lvl 6-7....having the same problem as lylaise....xperia mini pro v2.3.4...

Apostel
04-14-2012, 08:35 AM
This happened to me just a minute ago. I entered auction room right after I levelep up from map earning xp from a quest. I got a levelup and a skill point. I went to use the skill point (usually you have 8 used skills points at level15) but then after entering new area it got automatically respcted and I had to set them new. But this time I only got 7! ;-( this is a major bug, please help.

Android 2.3.6 HTC HD2 (Desite HD Rom)

Samhayne
04-14-2012, 08:37 AM
Please list the name of the character this issue is happening on.

We patched the game to prevent it from happening, but it looks like characters that were already in this state may not have been corrected (given the continuing reports about it).

Thanks very much!

Apostel
04-14-2012, 10:53 AM
Ok at first its kinda funny. I used to test different skill builds. But now, after the 27*time resetted skills by this bug, its kinda annoying.

DL IGN Darkapostel

irishwarlock
04-14-2012, 02:51 PM
My characters name is Familyjewels.

Gaddy
04-14-2012, 03:49 PM
lvl 13
Name: gimboid
Device Droid x
android 2.3.3

I'm having the same issues here. It started when I achieved lvl 13. My skills reset after every map change. before I went on a mission with no skills I would re-level after each map as well.

hope there's a permanent fix for this soon, the missions are essentially unplayable like this...

Thanks!
G

Apostel
04-14-2012, 05:36 PM
Yes, every time I enter pvp, I am respecting. O.o .. 3energy missions I am skipping on purpose atm.. its really unplayable.

Hope there is a fix soon.

- Darkapostel

ThousandSun
04-14-2012, 07:15 PM
Ya me too it getting tiring, I lost time on my elixers or if im in group runs kills and gear! If they gona make ppl pay for everything at least have everything running correctly.

P.S : My DL name is "Stake" *Stab Stab*

Apostel
04-14-2012, 07:57 PM
Found another major bug.. check out my video in bug forum.

Mitchturbo
04-15-2012, 10:47 AM
This is happening to me too. Ign. Is Mitchturbo.
Please fix this STS pweaase :-)
Happening every time I enter a lvl and the town.

Trebouchet
04-15-2012, 02:56 PM
ME TOO! Trebouchet... level 13 (went back to 12 once)... got 3 free and unexpected respecs so far and had to reequip once.
I'm on a Kindle Fire, system version 6.3. EDIT: Also happens on my Epic 4G, 2.3.6
It just started happening to me today.

NICE NEW SIG MITCH!

Apostel
04-15-2012, 03:33 PM
Got kinda used to this lol. Every time I join ctf I use different skill build then pve. But, still is annoying ... ;)

Cahaun
04-15-2012, 03:51 PM
Got kinda used to this lol. Every time I join ctf I use different skill build then pve. But, still is annoying ... ;)
Free respecting lol

Gaddy
04-16-2012, 07:05 PM
I guess this bug was not diced in the latest update?
Must be a tricky one...

Trebouchet
04-16-2012, 07:19 PM
Seems to be "fixed" now, but autospecingis back on and i don' t see how to turn it off again. It did put the old points where i last put them before it autospeced the new point...

Aneheazatek
04-16-2012, 08:21 PM
Ign : Lone
Situation : When i enter CTF.
Device i used : Google Chrome.
I was already lv 20 when i entered CTF. However , once i enter CTF , it reset back to lv 19 and all skill point reset.

Gaddy
04-18-2012, 11:31 AM
Is this issue still happening to anyone else?

I'm still affected, and I gotta tell you, with the relative shortness of the 3d missions, it makes playing this game a real bore :(
I get half skilled up, and my mates have already hit the better part of the dungeon!

Mitchturbo
04-18-2012, 03:35 PM
It's still happening with me!

Walkhardd
04-18-2012, 03:43 PM
Lucky! I want free respec bug.

Bpog
04-18-2012, 04:24 PM
We need some information to narrow down how this has been happening. We think it might be caused by the bonus experience bug. This bug has been fixed, but it might still have effect on your character. The bug was caused by gaining extra bonus experience from an action, and then losing that experience when you started a mission.

Please respond with the following:

1. Did the extra experience bug occur to you? (Yes / No / I don't know)

2. What level did you notice this happening to you?

3. When this bug happened to you, did you have auto leveling on or were you mapping your skills yourself?

Gaddy
04-18-2012, 05:46 PM
We need some information to narrow down how this has been happening. We think it might be caused by the bonus experience bug. This bug has been fixed, but it might still have effect on your character. The bug was caused by gaining extra bonus experience from an action, and then losing that experience when you started a mission.

1. Did the extra experience bug occur to you? (Yes / No / I don't know) I don't know, sorry.

2. What level did you notice this happening to you? it started at lvl 13

3. When this bug happened to you, did you have auto leveling on or were you mapping your skills yourself? I had the auto-lvling OFF by then..

Thanks for looking in to this for us!

Kornak
04-18-2012, 05:53 PM
i want this bugg.... how to make it happen to me?

Trebouchet
04-18-2012, 07:54 PM

1. Did the extra experience bug occur to you? (Yes / No / I don't know)
Not sure but that would explain the one time level drop.

2. What level did you notice this happening to you?
It started right after I made level 13.

3. When this bug happened to you, did you have auto leveling on or were you mapping your skills yourself?
Self-leveling when it happened.

It has stopped now but I don't see a way to control where my points go anymore.

Mitchturbo
04-18-2012, 09:09 PM
I have A bad memory and do so much, I can't answer your questions! But this bug is affecting me doing the 3D lvls more than once at a time.
I know I had lvled but it didn't register and I know I took auto lvling thing off, cause I like to put my points on the skills I want to.

Samhayne
04-18-2012, 09:35 PM
Looks like they found the cause of this one. Look for a patch in the near future.

Gaddy
04-19-2012, 02:41 AM
Who would have ever thought that free re-spec' ing would ultimately be a horrible nightmare...

I thought I was in the Twilight Zone!