PDA

View Full Version : Gold Guide for Arcane Legends (2021)

Pridde
01-16-2021, 08:22 AM
Hello! It's Pridde.

I've recently returned to AL, and I've discovered some more updated ways to earn gold in-game without using plat.
I'm not aware of any recent forum posts regarding this topic, so I might as well do it.

NEW PLAYERS
If you've just recently created a toon, I suggest you follow the storyline.
Do story quests and side quests as these will get you started with a decent amount of gold.

Please, do not beg. It's a waste of time, and more often than not you will be unsuccessful.

SEASONED/EXPERIENCED PLAYERS
If you're at a decent level (66+), you can begin to comfortably farm the following items/locations:

1. Incense Fragments
- Small Incense Fragments are the most common and these can be crafted into Medium Incense Fragments, then Large and eventually you'll be able to
craft them into Awakening Gem Kits which are in demand at the moment. Lower levels will also be able to acquire this as you run through maps all over
Arlor.

- You can make between 30-90k depending the date on which you decide to sell these. Keep an eye out on auction for the prices.

2. Jewels
- Jewels are used to help enhance equipment (much like awakening gems) and can also be farmed in all maps. However, I strongly suggest that you pop
open jewel elixirs ( can be purchased using plat on specific days, looted through elite runner chests, or purchased from auction ) then you can run the
Hauntlet to farm jewels

- You can keep crafting them into higher leveled jewels and sell them on auc or street :) The ones most in demand are Fury, Finesse and Mind

3. Elite Gold Chests
- There are 3 chests that are mostly being bought: Elite Golden Pirate Chests, Elite Golden Warchests, Elite Golden Puzzleboxes II. The main reason
being the chance of being able to loot Arcane weapons of high value.

- Elite Golden Pirate Chests are found in Elite Kraken Isles. Elite Golden Warchests in Elite Nordr. Elite Golden Puzzleboxes in Elite Shuyal.

- Using Magnate's Medallion, Lepre, Luck Elixir, Cupcake, Harry or Hisha can help increase chances of it dropping from the boss.

- These value from 20-50k depending on the chest.

4. Elite Runner Chests
- These can be looted throughout the Elite maps of Arlor.

- There are Golden, Silver and Bronze Elite Runner Chests. The most valuable is the Golden Elite Runner Chests. From my knowledge, they can be found in
Elite Glintstone and up also Maus 4-6.

- They contain Respec Scrolls (approx. 10-11k), Jewel Elixirs (Fury, Finesse and Mind are about 20k) and Ankhs (approx. 10k)

5. Coffers
- If you've already been able to unlock the Somberholt maps, you'll be able to acquire Balanced Tokens. With these tokens you'll be able to purchase Gold Coffers from the vendor (21 tokens each)

edit: you may also purchase bronze coffers for 2 tokens each, and sell for about 2k! (ty to synoptix for this )

- You'll be able to sell them in auc for about 15-17k

6. Farming w/ Gold Loot
- Gold Loot items are basically equipment with a gold loot awakening on them. They are quite pricey, but worth it because eventually you'll be able to farm
it back.

- The best locations to farm would be: Somberholt Maps, Festerfang Deep Marsh, and Elite/Normal Valley Gates and Elite Valley Frontier.

- This is mostly recommended for player that have capped.

7. Events
- Events are really useful for making profit. Most people make gold off of crafting Massive Crates, Limited Vanities, Eggs, etc.

- Be sure to keep an eye out for what's in demand. At times, you can hoard certain items (ex: Blue Awake Gems DURING Awake event or Red Eggs
DURING Easter event as they are known to rise months after event.)

8.Merching
- This method hasn't really worked for me, mostly because I'm not skilled at it. But merching is mainly just buying low and selling high. There are plenty of
threads and yt videos that could serve as a guide for you :>

Closing Remarks
Personally, I prefer farming. It's what works best for me, and I enjoy putting hard work to get something I need in order to help improve stats, or just help me enjoy the game more. Earning gold is a time consuming process, especially since I don't have the resources to purchase plat. Just please do not beg, scam or anything like that.

Let me know if I missed anything out, or if I got something wrong. I'll be happy to make edits.

Work hard, and enjoy the game! See you in game :> IGN: Pridde

Encryptions
01-16-2021, 08:28 AM
Can I add this to the discord server I made? The website link etc. https://discord.gg/uYG4tQTHJV

Pridde
01-16-2021, 09:17 AM
Can I add this to the discord server I made? The website link etc. https://discord.gg/uYG4tQTHJV

Yes, of course!

synoptix
01-16-2021, 09:41 AM
5. Golden Coffers
- If you've already been able to unlock the Somberholt maps, you'll be able to acquire Balanced Tokens. With these tokens you'll be able to purchase Gold
Coffers from the vendor (21 tokens each)

You can get more gold by selling bronze coffers (17k for 21 token < 2k for 2 token)

Pridde
01-16-2021, 09:53 AM
You can get more gold by selling bronze coffers (17k for 21 token < 2k for 2 token)

ooh! alright, i'll be sure to add that. thank you very much!

Stormydragon
01-16-2021, 11:22 AM
I personally combinate those. Farm Elite Puzzle Boxes or Warchests, during the runs you get Elite Silver Runner Chests and also Incense Fragments. If you just go for Elite Gold Chest, i recommend farming Puzzle Box. Elite Nordr is better for catching Elite Runners and Fragments. Once you got enough Jewel elixiers out of the elite runner chests, you can farm Hauntlet for Jewels.

When you farm Gl in Maus when Evg and Dm are closed, use your tokens on coffers. New player should try to merch/hoard with events, because it requires much less merching skill than normal merching.

Gesendet von meinem SM-A705FN mit Tapatalk

Saint Jaffo
01-16-2021, 11:58 AM
This is going to be a great help for new players or people that is returning (like you). Thanks for posting this!

Reechii
01-16-2021, 12:20 PM
Just some day ago encryption post if elite Kraken map 2 no longer drop loot(maybe chest) so farming elite golden pirate no really a good option, still prefer elite undim or nord

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

Pridde
01-16-2021, 12:23 PM
Just some day ago encryption post if elite Kraken map 2 no longer drop loot(maybe chest) so farming elite golden pirate no really a good option, still prefer elite undim or nord

You can still farm Elite Gold Pirate chests in Windmoore Harbor which is the shortest map apart from Southern Seas. But Elite Gold Pirate Chests are still lootable in the other Elite Kraken Isles maps. :)

Reechii
01-16-2021, 12:25 PM
You can still farm Elite Gold Pirate chests in Windmoore Harbor :)But almost all player farm elite gold pirate in map 2 , so instead of long run in Kraken map, why not go Nord map instead xd

Pridde
01-16-2021, 12:27 PM
I personally combinate those. Farm Elite Puzzle Boxes, during the runs you get Elite Silver Runner Chests. Open them all. Once you got enough Jewel elixiers out of them, you can farm Hauntlet for Jewels. When you farm Gl in Maus when Evg and Dm are closed, use your tokens on coffers.

Gesendet von meinem SM-A705FN mit Tapatalk

Ooh, that’s smart!

Pridde
01-16-2021, 12:29 PM
But almost all player farm elite gold pirate in map 2 , so instead of long run in Kraken map, why not go Nord map instead xd

Windmoore Harbor isn’t that long XD plus there’s two bosses which could double the chance of the chest dropping. Then again, this is all up to personal preference. I find that the pirate chests drop more for me compared to warchests :>

lazydarksoul00
01-16-2021, 04:28 PM
Certain things never change

Roycedamagnet
01-16-2021, 04:39 PM
Well done, Pridde. Nice thread ����

Pridde
01-16-2021, 07:16 PM
Well done, Pridde. Nice thread ����

Thank you very much :>

Bbking
01-16-2021, 10:04 PM
[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

CHAOSSS
07-12-2021, 01:53 PM
Very nice post and helpful for people..
All those methods mentioned above work well.
I have been doing this stuff for many years.
Thank you
Ign Topfrog Lord of Bubble Frogs.. First of his name.. The One and Only Frog King..
Visit my tavern.. you willl see

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

V3ISO
10-17-2021, 09:11 AM
Just gonna ask. For elite warchests best is nordr map 3, for puzzlebox elite shuyal but which map is best? Also I have 315 GL. Is it worth to farm with it then?

Bobbylicious
10-17-2021, 11:16 AM
+1 for the effort and +69 for the tips. This is so helpful, thank you so much

Oakmaiden
10-17-2021, 11:36 AM
Plz move to guide section

V3ISO
10-21-2021, 01:33 PM
Is it worth running deep marsh with 325% gold loot?