PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Customizable UI

Lady_Pebbles
04-14-2012, 02:05 AM
I would really appreciate it if we could be able to move the joystick and adjust its size & sensitivity. On my phone its a bit tiny and seems more sensitive. Also, would be great if we can do this with the feeding icon that pops-up & the skills! Being able to move them around would be hella helpful! I want to move the feeding icon to where the emotes are at so that it doesn't interfere with the chat box.

Just little stuff that make a big difference and helps with people's play styles.

Also, for the love of PvP.. Allow us to move the camera angle while in there. Not just side ways but up & down and zooming in & out too!

ninjaduck
04-14-2012, 02:09 AM
Yes yes yes. I want to make the resolution of the HUD in PVP much smaller so i can see where im going.

Lady_Pebbles
04-14-2012, 02:25 AM
Oh yeah adjusting the level of darkness/brightness would be awesome too. For me everything looks good but I noticed a lot of people complaining about not being able to adjust it.

ninjaduck
04-14-2012, 02:54 AM

You see the space that the HUD takes up? If there was a minimize HUD feature it would be awesome. I cant see alot with the current size of all the UI stuff at the sides

Lady_Pebbles
04-14-2012, 09:15 AM
Dude that sucks Ducky! I just wish I could move stuff around and make the joystick bigger. X.x I got small thumbs but still lol. I've come across some issues with the size of it and the positioning of the chat log.

And for the love of PvP allow us to move the camera angle threre too!!!

Lady_Pebbles
04-14-2012, 06:31 PM
Added the pvp adjustible cam idea up there too. X.x