PDA

View Full Version : PvP Rules: What are they?

Anecat
04-14-2012, 08:24 AM
I have learned not to rush but i keep finding nyself doing so in a different way. First, i just ran into battle then i said go after i started battling etc. So if anyone can post some rules would very helpful.

Taipan
04-14-2012, 04:44 PM
Honestly, it's hard to know all of 'em now. Lots of people decide to go making "rules" which aren't official. Most of them don't make sense to me (Example: I died but someone called before I died so I should call after they die, etc.), so Rushing is the only rule that I will follow.

xkoolwillx
04-15-2012, 11:49 AM
there are NO RULES JUST PVP so all the "go" thing is just meda up rules so jst rush if u want or stay there and ct like its a te party

OvigorothO
04-15-2012, 12:48 PM
the rules are have fun and if u see a noon saying rusher troll him

Skeletonlord
04-15-2012, 01:00 PM
There are no fixed rules in PVP. Rushing is allowed, but it annoys a lot of people.

Try not to "rush" if you don't have to, that is all I will say.

ninjaduck
04-15-2012, 01:02 PM
No. Rules. (its as simple as that :D )

CAAAP
04-15-2012, 01:13 PM
Ok, if you want to know what will make people consider you an actual pvper, here are some basic rules.

1. Dont rush, say go to somebody n wait for a reply.

2. If your fighting somebody n they get rushed get off unless ur like really low.. then just try to get away.

3. Kill somebody if you see them rush.

4. I suggest not saying you hp unless somebody asks or lies, it gets some people upset.

5. Try to be nice n keep excuses, sometimes there are acceptable excuses like spikes or teleporting, but dont make one every loss.

6. Ignore sore losers

Meh Im tired right now hope this helps

xkoolwillx
04-15-2012, 05:13 PM
Ok, if you want to know what will make people consider you an actual pvper, here are some basic rules.

2. If your fighting somebody n they get rushed get off unless ur like really low.. then just try to get away.

4. I suggest not saying you hp unless somebody asks or lies, it gets some people upset.

5. Try to be nice n keep excuses, sometimes there are acceptable excuses like spikes or teleporting, but dont make one every loss.

6. Ignore sore losers

Meh Im tired right now hope this helps this are made up rules nobody has to follow them

Suchislife
04-16-2012, 01:40 AM

6. Ignore sore losers

Meh Im tired right now hope this helps

HONESTLY!?:)
Ok, lemme go to STS rules. Erm... No thing called no rushing..... If you dont want rushing you know what you can do? GO MAKE A PRIVATE GAME HAVE A TEA PARTY!:) Invite friends who wont "rush" xD
There is no rule of no "rushing" as long as you dont say abusive comments. BUT if YOU say abusive comments to him that is kinda stupid:) Cos your the one on the floor going LALALALA

CAAAP
04-16-2012, 04:50 PM
HONESTLY!?:)
Ok, lemme go to STS rules. Erm... No thing called no rushing..... If you dont want rushing you know what you can do? GO MAKE A PRIVATE GAME HAVE A TEA PARTY!:) Invite friends who wont "rush" xD
There is no rule of no "rushing" as long as you dont say abusive comments. BUT if YOU say abusive comments to him that is kinda stupid:) Cos your the one on the floor going LALALALA I dont mind if you rush its just free kills. Every good active pvper follows those rules so if you rush, sorry to say youll just die

akfury
04-16-2012, 05:23 PM
totally agree with caaap

iAmPain
04-16-2012, 08:18 PM
I dont mind if you rush its just free kills. Every good active pvper follows those rules so if you rush, sorry to say youll just die

lol. rushers are always been my main course :p they are so hard headed making em a vegas style buffet for players like us

CAAAP
04-17-2012, 01:07 AM
If it really bothers people to say rules, Ill say that they are guidelines. although a host can make an open Ffa game, just make sure people know its Ffa. HOSTS CHOICE

javier995
04-17-2012, 08:55 AM
Those unwritten rules Caaap speaks of, are followed by every pvper who actually wants to show their skill.

If you don't want to become free kills for us, I suggest you follow them. There is not a single rusher I have seen (that continuously rushes) to show any skill of 1v1.

I personally kill you 3-5 times before I tell you rushing is wrong. I do this so you know what will happen if you try to rush again.

Again these rules only exist Bc people like to show their skill in pvp.

If any of you "pro" rushers have a problem, tell me, I'll make sure to show you when you rush us you'll just fail.

Just give me the level of your rusher (;

PianoWizzy
04-17-2012, 08:57 AM
Yes, there's just that general convention of not rushing. It's not a rule, no. Not a law, not anything like that. But if you rush it's just that you will get called out, and if you continue to do so carelessly, you will be targeted and mobbed throughout the game until you're out of PvP.

I lose a lot of PvP, fair and square, but I will not reduce myself to rushing to 'improve my stats'.

iAmPain
04-17-2012, 06:43 PM
this thread is done. all great reply's on what we should do,think,react and dont's about pvp etc.