PDA

View Full Version : map powers to display limited to 4?

liquidmojo
04-14-2012, 08:36 AM
Can you have more than 4 powers on your hud?

liquidmojo
04-14-2012, 09:42 AM
Bump

eternal.lunatic
04-14-2012, 09:52 AM
Nope. It's limited to 4.

Carapace
04-14-2012, 03:29 PM
This is correct, you may only have 4 active skills on your HUD.

Taresafoo
04-14-2012, 10:37 PM
This makes you respec skills -___-

Luke Brown
04-15-2012, 05:47 AM

Which in turn makes you spend more money... go figure

festre
04-15-2012, 06:34 AM
Cha-Ching!!!

Blind
04-15-2012, 07:20 AM
It takes a great effort for me to log in, but now u just made me.

R ******* serious? Wth is wrong with this game? Energy is enough to delete it but now that it is confirmed that u can only have 4 skills...this is retarded if u ask me.

Massive fail. and no i'm not an sts hater, i love pl and sl and bought 10k plat since the beginning.

But DL is a total fail. Energy+no classes+no gear besides weapons+4 skills = Lol.

Taresafoo
04-15-2012, 09:38 AM

Which in turn makes you spend more money... go figure

Exact. But conversely, if you use all 4 skills a lot that drains your blood supply a lot, so 8 skills would drain you dry since there's no separation between health and mana. Meh, use the skills conservatively.

Aculeas
04-15-2012, 01:11 PM
Cha-Ching!!!

This is what happens when a business revenue drops 43% in half a year according to wiki.

Range
04-15-2012, 01:30 PM
This is what I was afraid of. Sts picks my first two skills for me and this is a skill tree game. Wth is this? Must respect now? This seems to be the whole point of whole game atm. Plat plat plat.

Sorry for venting, I love sts but this game is for the rich and people with lots of time it seems

Not user friendly yet imo

MrGoober
04-15-2012, 01:36 PM
Cha-Ching!!!

This is what happens when a business revenue drops 43% in half a year according to wiki.

That was back in 2008 with their break with NcSoft & their flagship game Blackstar.

They've tasted the sweet nectar of $ and now they're addicted.

Aculeas
04-15-2012, 01:36 PM
That was back in 2008 with their break with NcSoft & their flagship game Blackstar.

They've tasted the sweet nectar of $ and now they're addicted.

Thank You for the correction good sir.

MrGoober
04-15-2012, 01:42 PM
This is what I was afraid of. Sts picks my first two skills for me and this is a skill tree game. Wth is this? Must respect now? This seems to be the whole point of whole game atm. Plat plat plat.

Sorry for venting, I love sts but this game is for the rich and people with lots of time it seems

Not user friendly yet imo
You think DL is bad, a huge plat sink? Wait til' their next game comes out @ the end of the year. rofl. DL really made me lol with every little thing being upgradeable with plat.

Otukura
04-15-2012, 08:41 PM
But DL is a total fail. Energy+no classes+no gear besides weapons = Lol.

but it's all counteracted by the PvP.... except for the 4 skills part.... Although, I only want 5.

Conradin
04-15-2012, 09:22 PM
you get 10 plat to respec and you can turn auto skill placement off. i like DL, give it a chance

MrGoober
04-19-2012, 12:29 AM
but it's all counteracted by the PvP.... except for the 4 skills part.... Although, I only want 5.

I don't pvp

MrGoober
04-19-2012, 12:30 AM
you get 10 plat to respec and you can turn auto skill placement off. i like DL, give it a chance

You can't turn auto placement off until after the walk through.

ArtStar
04-19-2012, 04:17 PM
It takes a great effort for me to log in, but now u just made me.

R ******* serious? Wth is wrong with this game? Energy is enough to delete it but now that it is confirmed that u can only have 4 skills...this is retarded if u ask me.

Massive fail. and no i'm not an sts hater, i love pl and sl and bought 10k plat since the beginning.

But DL is a total fail. Energy+no classes+no gear besides weapons+4 skills = Lol.

Booo hooo xD
This game is great and I stand by it.
It has a lot of potential, and room to grow.
This is not suppose to be like SL or PL.

Zel
04-19-2012, 06:25 PM
Hit the nail on the head, ArtStar. DL is supposed to be a different feel to a tired MMO genre. And personally I think it's doing fantastically. *dances around in his witchdoctor skirt*

DL is feeling quite a lot like a distant cousin of Diablo, and anyone who's played that should be very familiar with using a limited skill set.

Pick a few skills that synergize well together and learn how to use them to maximum effect. Hell at this point in the game I can't even find 4 that I use often enough to need a slot.