PDA

View Full Version : No farming for low level gear?

Deathpunch
04-14-2012, 08:57 AM
Seems that the gear is scaled to your level no matter wherever drops. I tested by running the first dungeon in Kane's Crest a few times and was pulling lvl 13-14 gear. Anyone else seeing this, too?

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

Jaydem
04-14-2012, 10:58 AM
Yes. I don't remember if it was at the end of the Tutorial or once I completed Kanes Crest but I remember a pop up window saying to "replay the older dungeons later on for even better loot."

Deathpunch
04-14-2012, 11:06 AM
Yes. I don't remember if it was at the end of the Tutorial or once I completed Kanes Crest but I remember a pop up window saying to "replay the older dungeons later on for even better loot."

Yeah, I remember that, but that makes farming for twinks difficult. I would assume they will implement 3v3 and whatnot eventually.

-----
Sent from my Asus Transformer

Fyrce
04-14-2012, 04:51 PM
I farm for twink gear on twinks. I can see either a whole line of twinks leveling in succession or remaking a lot. Since everything's just started, I have no idea which will be best/favored.

Jaydem
04-14-2012, 09:48 PM
Yeah, I remember that, but that makes farming for twinks difficult. I would assume they will implement 3v3 and whatnot eventually.

-----
Sent from my Asus Transformer

Yeah it's looking like buying extra slots to farm is what its going to come down to.