PDA

View Full Version : I wish sts make...

chupapiMunyanyo
01-17-2021, 08:00 PM
Sts should make Arcane legends OFFICIAL DISCORD.

Sent from my CPH1853 using Tapatalk

Senkuu
01-18-2021, 08:49 AM
+1 ye it would be nice

chupapiMunyanyo
01-19-2021, 01:48 PM
+1 ye it would be nice100%

Spooked
01-19-2021, 01:56 PM
A well crafted and complete discord server could be a better replacement for the forums.
Many games already have a big main discord thats used as a forum, for example genshin impact

chupapiMunyanyo
01-19-2021, 02:20 PM
A well crafted and complete discord server could be a better replacement for the forums.
Many games already have a big main discord thats used as a forum, for example genshin impactYes, i think most of the game right now has a official discord

octavos
01-19-2021, 02:22 PM
I think this would be better than posting on Facebook...since many say the games are dead (those are banned players XD)...but hay it would make me sign up for it.

chupapiMunyanyo
01-19-2021, 02:26 PM
Also new players can easily find information in discord

Deusagor
01-20-2021, 01:18 AM
with all due respect on this matter AL does have a discord no matter who leads it ur job is to have fun 0-0 the updates are directly brought to u from forums to ur discord to make life easier

2nd to this

i have built spacetime studios discord as well which gives full notice of new updates from the forum for all 4 games 0-0

im not sayig ur idea is bad im just saying its pointless wheater official or unofficial the devs are only gonna speak on a rare term if thats what u mean

Snowdager
01-20-2021, 01:33 AM
There is an Arcane Legends Discord server. It is not “official”, however both Cinco and Remiem are present in the server. At the moment the server contains nearly 1,900 AL players. The Server enforces the TOS, and hosts several events and giveaways every year.

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/rKRSHEh

Spooked
01-20-2021, 02:45 AM
The idea of this thread is to have an OFFICIAL discord, not UNOFFICIAL.
Therefore, not a discord ran by a third party who could very easily use it for their own gain or other personal interests.
An official discord would also imply the devs are alot more open towards to community rather than 1 discord message every blood moon.

Deusagor
01-20-2021, 04:27 AM
wheater OFFICIAL or UNOFFICIAL ull get the same response of once in a blue moon reply from the devs

personal gain ?

pentaboom
01-20-2021, 04:58 AM
-1 one official forum is enough....
if they plan to move to discord, why not. but still prefer only one official or legit.

no to third party or unofficial.

xsilentninjax
01-20-2021, 05:52 AM
I wish sts make.......

CALL OF CHAMPIONS BACK

Snowdager
01-20-2021, 08:13 AM
The idea of this thread is to have an OFFICIAL discord, not UNOFFICIAL.
Therefore, not a discord ran by a third party who could very easily use it for their own gain or other personal interests.
An official discord would also imply the devs are alot more open towards to community rather than 1 discord message every blood moon.

I’m curious to know what you think I could gain from running a discord server (I must not be doing something right then because all I’ve gained is stress and a empty wallet by hosting events?). Also Cinco talks for around 30 minutes each time he comes to chat, not 1 message. Cinco does spend quite a reasonable amount of time chatting and does answer everyone’s questions while he’s chatting. We must remember that STS doesn’t have time to chat 24/7. :p