gilsooon
01-17-2021, 09:43 PM
Since expansion is coming post your wishes

Mine:

Cheaper gears
New arena
Not much focusing on goldloot
New map should be filled with loots so its not boring to level up

Those are my suggestions, what's yours? feel free to add.

:)

Xyv.io
01-17-2021, 09:46 PM
Spirit gear. New mythics. Not many arcanes, apparently there's more arcanes than mythics at 76

Mcmikeguapo
01-17-2021, 09:58 PM
Not gold maps.

Encryptions
01-17-2021, 10:19 PM
A story line that ends in you getting amazing vanities and gears. The story line taking weeks and months to complete.
More aps for like crafting the planar pendant.
NO more kill 1000 boss 10000 enemies aps.
Heroic weapons. New animal pets- pandas, giraffes, cows, chickens.
Maps that are like maus, random paths and more debuff enemies etc. Mini bosses through out the map.
A new Super elite mode where all enemies from all maps are ramped up to cap level and are a lot stronger with more loot. Not lb timed for super elite mode. New mythic weapons helms vests. More types of procs that have very cool animations and don't buff damage only.
Many more quests are added.
Level 76-81 can not get exp from quests, but the exp from level 76 - 81 per level is reduced a lot maybe to 40k exp per level. Just like the past when we had no exp for quests.

Achates
01-17-2021, 10:37 PM
Since expansion is coming post your wishes

Mine:

Cheaper gears
New arena
Not much focusing on goldloot
New map should be filled with loots so its not boring to level up

Those are my suggestions, what's yours? feel free to add.

:)
I wish they Buff Spirit Armor :)
Increase Spirit Level
Adding Spirit Amulet, Ring, Belt and Arti
And bringing new token Vendor that sell vanities and gears so free players can have fun :D

Redjellydonut
01-18-2021, 12:31 AM
A really cool camp where player can hang out!! Expedition is getting old now [emoji23][emoji817]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

firebelt & crystalkiller
01-18-2021, 12:44 AM
If there will be a wave based grinding... Incremental loot per level of wave would be nice.
Or maybe tomb styled farm... Each tomb being harder and with better loot.

Also agree with Encryptions on the longterm quests

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Stormydragon
01-18-2021, 01:03 AM
New spirit equip

Advantages for both, GL Players and Farmers of other Loot.

Creative procs for Belt, Ring Amu...

A useful token vendor

Maybe new set combinations, like Belt and Helm 2/2, Ring and Wep....

Gesendet von meinem SM-A705FN mit Tapatalk

Deathlyreaper
01-18-2021, 01:19 AM
A story line that ends in you getting amazing vanities and gears. The story line taking weeks and months to complete.

+1 on the storyline quest, I miss being interested and getting lost in the story and at the end getting rewarded.
I also agree with the 1000boss and 10000 enemies aps- pls no more of them.

As for maps I would like there to be 4-5 normal maps again and 1-2 Dungeon or wave based map.

More mythic weapons that are somewhat useful would be nice.

A leaderboard that is a mixture of arena and evg. By that I mean that there is a set number of waves with mobs and a boss, each wave is harder than the last, and you are timed on how fast you complete all of the waves. It’s also difficult enough that endgame players can struggle and each class is needed or greatly recommended in a party. Also, just like arena, you have to activate the next wave, that way a team can take the map as slow or as fast as they want.

Enough Gold Loot drops that keeps the economy healthy

Gaurav Arora
01-18-2021, 01:24 AM
Maps that are like maus, random paths and more debuff enemies etc. Mini bosses through out the map.
A new Super elite mode where all enemies from all maps are ramped up to cap level and are a lot stronger with more loot. Not lb timed for super elite mode. New mythic weapons helms vests. More types of procs that have very cool animations and don't buff damage only.
Level 76-81 can not get exp from quests, but the exp from level 76 - 81 per level is reduced a lot maybe to 40k exp per level. Just like the past when we had no exp for quests.I want kung fu panda like pet hehe.
Also rhynos, hippos, piranhas, sloths, etc.

Lawpvp
01-18-2021, 02:38 AM
Best Gear drops from bosses instead of crates

agcbm98
01-18-2021, 03:59 AM
Level 76-81 can not get exp from quests, but the exp from level 76 - 81 per level is reduced a lot maybe to 40k exp per level. Just like the past when we had no exp for quests.

-1 | After weeks of grinding to get those 1k bosses and 10k mobs I would be very upset if they were removed just like the flag aps.

Encryptions
01-18-2021, 04:37 AM
-1 | After weeks of grinding to get those 1k bosses and 10k mobs I would be very upset if they were removed just like the flag aps.You didn't even read what I ment.
No where did I say "remove the 10k enemies 1k bosses aps".
I said "Don't have more them in the new maps"

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Mitsooos
01-18-2021, 05:23 AM
1) More countries banner flags. I have asked for Hellenic flag years before, never got any reply.
2) Signal on muted players.
3) Smarter chat, some of us we typing our language with English characters, we need from system to inform us before sending the pm, that the system not approved some of our typing words. [Maybe my self to type prosexe (is look out in my league ) the system only see the “sex” from my typing and I get muted, with out a signal for others to see or 1 timer to see myself when I can type again, I can get banned easily ]
4) ability to choose the color of your player.

Gaurav Arora
01-18-2021, 05:57 AM
1) More countries banner flags. I have asked for Hellenic flag years before, never got any reply.
2) Signal on muted players.
3) Smarter chat, some of us we typing our language with English characters, we need from system to inform us before sending the pm, that the system not approved some of our typing words. [Maybe my self to type prosexe (is look out in my league ) the system only see the “sex” from my typing and I get muted, with out a signal for others to see or 1 timer to see myself when I can type again, I can get banned easily ]
4) ability to choose the color of your player.+1 for ur point 2,3

Arachnophobik
01-18-2021, 06:44 AM
An alternative way to reach PvP kill APs (kind of like making honor kills count, but we already know a lot of people don't like that idea)

Reechii
01-18-2021, 07:15 AM
When the fix date?

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

Neverr
01-18-2021, 08:14 AM
A second Leaderboard that doesn't allow any awakening (like how it was years ago before awakening). If your gears are awakening your scores will not be recorded. This will give a fair chance to everyone (and even some hardcore players) to try for lbs. Nobody uses skills anymore to get spots on lb, its just who has the most BD or ms pff.

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

flashio
01-18-2021, 08:33 AM
A second Leaderboard that doesn't allow any awakening (like how it was years ago before awakening). If your gears are awakening your scores will not be recorded. This will give a fair chance to everyone (and even some hardcore players) to try for lbs. Nobody uses skills anymore to get spots on lb, its just who has the most BD or ms pff.

This would make ppl need another set of gears without any awakes on it, rather have a mode where u can select whether ure bout to try a lb run or not, so the awakenings are disabled the second u step into the map, sadly I don't see sts adding this as it would make a large amount of players quit the game

Senkuu
01-18-2021, 08:40 AM
Hope its not gl oriented farming, im kinda tired of gl farming and no other types os farm as efficient as gl

Neverr
01-18-2021, 09:06 AM
This would make ppl need another set of gears without any awakes on it, rather have a mode where u can select whether ure bout to try a lb run or not, so the awakenings are disabled the second u step into the map, sadly I don't see sts adding this as it would make a large amount of players quit the gameThis wouldn't make people do anything lol. If you want the lb then run it, if you rather stick to the awakening version lb then that's the player's choice. Leaderboards are not compulsory to run but having a 2nd lb with no awakening will definitely put certain people between a rock and a hard spot. [emoji854]

flashio
01-18-2021, 09:46 AM
This wouldn't make people do anything lol. If you want the lb then run it, if you rather stick to the awakening version lb then that's the player's choice. Leaderboards are not compulsory to run but having a 2nd lb with no awakening will definitely put certain people between a rock and a hard spot. [emoji854]

I didn't know u meant making a different lb without the awakenings, along the current lb

Neverr
01-18-2021, 09:50 AM
I didn't know u meant making a different lb without the awakenings, along the current lbYea its gonna be 2 diff lbs. The one we currently have and another lb where no awakening arent allowed. Those who don't want to run in the non awakening one can stay with the awakening one. Gives a fair chance to everyone.

IExposedYou
01-18-2021, 10:19 AM
Yea its gonna be 2 diff lbs. The one we currently have and another lb where no awakening arent allowed. Those who don't want to run in the non awakening one can stay with the awakening one. Gives a fair chance to everyone.

Adding a whole new lb for every current map that doesn’t allow awakened gears seem to much.

Instead just add a honor map(s) in the next expansion and only running that map is for lb.

Willl
01-18-2021, 11:57 AM
-No gold loot in those maps

Set, mythic and arcane items dropping from new maps.

Set items dropping from rare mobs in new maps for example:
Crabs are the mobs and are red coloured?
Rare golden crabs have low chance to drop set items

Mythic: all items available trough a long story questline killing mobs and bosses in normal and elite version of new maps.

Arcane items dropping from bosses:
Pendant ring and armor normal mode
Weapon artifact helm and belt elite mode.

No more multiplier stats proces.

Pendant proc: stunning bombs
Ring proc: lightning strikes damaging 10 enemies within 12m range
Armor proc: 1 second immunity shield
Artifact proc: 2000% dmg reflection
Helm proc: 10% dmg reduction and banish mobs affected by helm's cloud within 3 seconds
Belt proc: summon a twin that will fight with you for 8 seconds

Weapons idk... I only got a fast tought about it.

Most impotant for me it's the system gonna make us grind, ofc proc can be changed, only had a fast idea about it may help devs

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Neverr
01-18-2021, 12:44 PM
Adding a whole new lb for every current map that doesn’t allow awakened gears seem to much.

Instead just add a honor map(s) in the next expansion and only running that map is for lb.I don't think its too much work at all however can u elaborate on the latter part of your statement?

Argoub
01-18-2021, 01:17 PM
Just simply an expansion that i dont get bored of in 2 weeks , something similiar to mausoleum expansion which makes u grind more and more for months to evolve

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

IExposedYou
01-18-2021, 01:33 PM
I don't think its too much work at all however can u elaborate on the latter part of your statement?

Sure. With the new expansion, devs could add 1 or more maps for lb. To enter that 1 or more maps via a portal, players need to equip honor gears and honor pet. Of course these honor gears and pet need to be adjusted for the new expansion. And they should be easily obtainable by tokens that can be collected by running regular maps of the new expansion.
Maps can be as challenging as surviving waves like evg or running and killing one boss which is time based like the other elite maps.

This way, every end gamer has the same chance in getting in lb for the new expansion.

Willl
01-18-2021, 01:34 PM
Just simply an expansion that i dont get bored of in 2 weeks , something similiar to mausoleum expansion which makes u grind more and more for months to evolve

Sent from my SM-G610F using TapatalkWhen that expansion were released all were complaining about it I remember XD

Same map repeated
Too powerful weapons

An entire season on forums spent about ebon aegis lmfao, who remembers? Community reached chapter 6 on it hahaha

That were biggest complains as far as I remember

Neverr
01-18-2021, 02:38 PM
Sure. With the new expansion, devs could add 1 or more maps for lb. To enter that 1 or more maps via a portal, players need to equip honor gears and honor pet. Of course these honor gears and pet need to be adjusted for the new expansion. And they should be easily obtainable by tokens that can be collected by running regular maps of the new expansion.
Maps can be as challenging as surviving waves like evg or running and killing one boss which is time based like the other elite maps.

This way, every end gamer has the same chance in getting in lb for the new expansion.I see your point and it makes sense however it is too based on endgame only. My suggestion made it possible for any level even hardcore. I guess we'll have to see what sts does. I'm sure neither ideas will get implemented anyways.

Deathlyreaper
01-18-2021, 04:00 PM
-No gold loot in those maps

Set, mythic and arcane items dropping from new maps.

Set items dropping from rare mobs in new maps for example:
Crabs are the mobs and are red coloured?
Rare golden crabs have low chance to drop set items

Mythic: all items available trough a long story questline killing mobs and bosses in normal and elite version of new maps.

Arcane items dropping from bosses:
Pendant ring and armor normal mode
Weapon artifact helm and belt elite mode.

No more multiplier stats proces.

Pendant proc: stunning bombs
Ring proc: lightning strikes damaging 10 enemies within 12m range
Armor proc: 1 second immunity shield
Artifact proc: 2000% dmg reflection
Helm proc: 10% dmg reduction and banish mobs affected by helm's cloud within 3 seconds
Belt proc: summon a twin that will fight with you for 8 seconds

Weapons idk... I only got a fast tought about it.

Most impotant for me it's the system gonna make us grind, ofc proc can be changed, only had a fast idea about it may help devs

+1 on the procs changing. These recent procs only inceased the gap between legendary and arcane items. I also would like new procs that are more fun

chupapiMunyanyo
01-19-2021, 02:18 PM
1. I wish there's Change Gender to each character

2. And New gamble game like Carnival such as betting game, because it's kinda boring when you're always farming.

Sent from my CPH1853 using Tapatalk

Bluehazee
01-19-2021, 04:33 PM
+1 on the procs changing. These recent procs only inceased the gap between legendary and arcane items. I also would like new procs that are more fun

The only way to solve this stacking procs issue is :
1.- These latest procs increased difference between normal players and the ones with good gear. Maps are pretty easy (boring) if you have good gear, only challenging for bad geared players. Procs shouldn't have been designed this way, because...what now? Do we keep having higher stacking dmg procs? If not, none will buy new weapons. If yes, will just be more easy (boring) maps and bigger difference between the ones who can afford best gear and the others.

2.-Many people (including me ofc) enjoy challenging maps, like cap26, 41 & 46. Even cap61. Whit these procs seems kinda impossible...because if they release challenging content even using stacking procs, it will be unplayable for average players. How can this be solved? Imo only through a huge nerf on current gear/procs...which will make many people rage, but some of others happy because they will finally enjoy game, focusing on maps for a successful run. Right now you can spam buttons while watching tv

Paktwo
01-19-2021, 07:37 PM
New gold farm map that drop 200k-300k
New set gears, new jewels, new craftable pet, new zombie mode,, new class, new skills.

evilmorty
01-19-2021, 08:25 PM
My one wish, a story line. Something to farm for, to work for and be accomplished. Items money gold which exist in game which no amount of plat or gold can buy. Just blood, sweat, tears and the will to farm for it at the end game level

Repent
01-20-2021, 03:16 AM
So like that valley vanity you get once you beat 3000 elite bosses? Personally, I'm tired of these 1k boss APs and would really like to see something else.

ItsTheCat
01-20-2021, 04:43 PM
Excuse me but when is expansion coming? And where is the actual official post. I’m curious unless this is it

Moneysmaker
01-20-2021, 10:15 PM
It's definitely going to be a gl based farming again.

AlfineMahesa
01-23-2021, 05:56 AM
I think spirit item must be update, it only one type-,-

Sent from my Axioo AX5 using Tapatalk

Nexior
01-23-2021, 07:59 PM
Boost spirit wep to proc chance 100% ,ppl grind years to get lvl

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I003DD przy użyciu Tapatalka

Entities
01-25-2021, 02:42 AM
been invisioning a weapon which gives a proc chance to give electricity bolts that hit many mobs at the same time (would be a cool proc to see for all classes especially for mage and rogue)

Nexior
01-25-2021, 03:47 AM
been invisioning a weapon which gives a proc chance to give electricity bolts that hit many mobs at the same time (would be a cool proc to see for all classes especially for mage and rogue)

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIt is already glin set proc

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I003DD przy użyciu Tapatalka

Reechii
01-25-2021, 03:55 AM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThere dragon dagger

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

Xxdisarrayxx
01-25-2021, 05:42 AM
Wow, finally someone that knows what they're talking about lol. Must be old player. Started in 2013 myself. Pretty sure I've seen u around. Add me if want. Ign Lethargik.