PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Guild vs Guild PvP w/Achievements!

Lady_Pebbles
04-14-2012, 11:41 AM
!!! NOTE !!!
This idea (along with some of my other ideas) are meant for all of StS games & not just the one I posted this thread in. Please read all the info & click on the link(s) below to see more ideas connected to this one. Thank you!

Guild vs Guild PvP

When guilds are brought into the game I would like for an option to have this type of pvp style added to the current & future pvp games we have available in DL. Also include a section in the Leader Boards (for people who care about that sorta thing for me its bleh lol).

Guild Achievements

I figured if we can have guilds in the game, might as well give us a list of stuff to unlock as a group or individual members and rank too.

Possible Guild Achievements:

Flags - Different flags like an egyptian ankh, a drop of blood, vampire bat, blood moon, tombstone, ec.

Crowns - Different color crowns or a crown vanity we could unlock for a certain amount of times we get the crown.

Mini games - Like tag!

PvP/CtF/DM training grounds - Either 1 on 1 or in a group without members.

Guild Titles - How many times we accidentally kill our team mates, how many times we save them, barely dieing ourselves, taking the flag before it disappears after the team mate dies, etc.

Unlockable PvP Training Options (via Achievements) - Once we finish a list of achievements required, we can unlock certain PvP options in the training rooms (see idea above regarding those rooms). Such as; PvP tips popups during training, & combo demo videos, etc.

More pvp/ctf ideas here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?54773-Official-Dark-Legends-Feedback-Thread-Player-vs-Player&p=625456&viewfull=1#post625456)& SkillFullGamer's Player vs Player :Revamped! (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?67404-Player-Vs-Player-Re-Vamped!) thread.

Also check out our Guild Halls Suggestions Thread (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?60318-Guild-Halls-Suggestions)

Thread Updates

3|7|2013 - Added the info that says !!!note!!! on the top!

10-30-12 | Added another small idea to the list.

8-26-12 | Added linkage to SkillFullGamer's thread. Love his ideas. :)
6-14-12 | Added linkage to the Guild Halls Suggestions Thread. <3
6-10-12 | Asked for a title change and added aome more ideas. <3
4-23-12 | Added link to the post I made in another thread with ideas.
4-17-12 | Updated the post layout and added some more ideas.

Cahaun
04-14-2012, 11:55 AM
Great idea! ;)

Lady_Pebbles
04-14-2012, 01:06 PM
Why thank you darlin' xD

Lady_Pebbles
04-14-2012, 06:25 PM
Added another suggestion up there.

Deathpunch
04-14-2012, 06:26 PM
This idea has merit and i like it.

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

imtakingover
04-14-2012, 07:55 PM
Guild Wars had the best guild and continent PvPs. Winning guilds were receiving very expensive rewards, and continents were given special dungeon which only winners could grind. DL should borrow some ideas :D. Also match-making wouldn’t hurt.

Sryyoulose
04-14-2012, 08:06 PM
There is already /team to talk to your team.

Deathpunch
04-14-2012, 08:37 PM
Guild Wars had the best guild and continent PvPs. Winning guilds were receiving very expensive rewards, and continents were given special dungeon which only winners could grind. DL should borrow some ideas :D. Also math-making wouldn’t hurt.

1+1=2

I R MATH MAKER!

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

Lady_Pebbles
04-15-2012, 11:19 AM
Yes! Thanks fellas I appreciate it. :)

Livemau
04-15-2012, 11:23 AM
idk bout DL but in PL type /team then msg for team chat it looks jjst like normal chat but enemies cant see

Lady_Pebbles
04-15-2012, 01:54 PM
Hmm maybe its a bug I caught then? Cuz I used it and it shows up in regular chat, no different color text, & a member from the other team replied to what I said. I'll add info up there regarding that.

Thanks yall. <3

Slapjack456
04-15-2012, 09:42 PM
When guilds are brought into the game I would like for an option to have this type of pvp/ctf style added. Also include a section in the Leader Boards (for people who care about that sorta thing for me its bleh lol)

Thats... Basically it... O.o <3

Best idea EVAR

Lady_Pebbles
04-17-2012, 05:39 AM
Thanks Jack! :D

Jaydem
04-17-2012, 08:21 AM
I really hope this happens. Great ideas.

Lady_Pebbles
04-17-2012, 12:23 PM
I came up with another idea for this! What about different types of flags the guilds can unlock via Guild Achievements (if we get guild achievements)? Like instead of the dice we could have an egyptian ankh (symbol for immortality), a blood drop, a vampire bat, or blood moon, ect.

Lady_Pebbles
04-18-2012, 06:24 AM
Any more thought on this idea people? Im curious. :)

Lady_Pebbles
05-31-2012, 04:40 AM
I think this deserves a revive. <3

Qyu
05-31-2012, 12:25 PM
Uhmm....How about make a guild war event (like some mmorpg game that i ever played) , dm at the street and the last guild standing after 15minutes/30minutes/1hour will have their guild flag/banner shows somewhere in the street until the next guild war event.

Lady_Pebbles
06-01-2012, 11:48 PM
That would be great as a monthly contest. :-) Have regular weekly tournies then a big one at the end od the month for prizes!

Lady_Pebbles
06-10-2012, 05:33 AM
Updated the thread a little. Hope these ideas and more get implemented!

Lady_Pebbles
07-07-2012, 04:48 PM
Hoping the devs still got this idea on the table and figure out a way to bring it on! <3

Sam_Arah
07-08-2012, 08:36 PM
host function in pvp, anything else is a bonus

Ethmoid
07-08-2012, 10:09 PM
It would be nice to see something like this implemented, as guilds don't really have much of a purpose right now. But I would suggest that if two (or more) guilds pvped it might be best if they had their own arena for the fighting instead of out in the main streets. If everyone was duking it out in the main player area it could lead to a lot of lag for players who just want to run errands in town. :)

Lady_Pebbles
07-31-2012, 12:18 PM
Small bump? Come on I still think these would be awesome and sone could even be turned into gold sinks!

Survivorfan
07-31-2012, 12:30 PM
Small bump? Come on I still think these would be awesome and sone could even be turned into gold sinks!

Small bump approved, these should definitely go into game, would make pvp a lot more fun.

Lady_Pebbles
08-26-2012, 11:53 PM
Updated the thread! Added linkage to SkillFullGamer's SL thread for PvP ideas. I think his ideas would be great in DL too!

Lady_Pebbles
10-30-2012, 01:45 AM
Added another idea to the list. Also, still no word feom devs on this idea. Last I heard fm one of them, he said the idea was "still on the table".. whatever that means. Its been quite a while, hope they're still working on this!

Lady_Pebbles
12-19-2012, 09:57 PM
Reviving this thread for many reasons but specificly/mainly due to the fact that we really need some new game content on DL. This feature would be epic.

Skeokateva
01-10-2013, 11:54 AM
This is awesome,,, i always wanted them to add random vanity /weapon drops in pvp, its a fantasy i know, but let's say in DM if u kill the king u get a random chance at a drop from him... hello any dev out there,,, we miss u in DL

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Lady_Pebbles
01-10-2013, 04:57 PM
Yup!!! I'd love this on all games actually. Would be nice. DL needs some lovin' though.

Lady_Pebbles
03-07-2013, 02:36 PM
Still want this for all StS games...

Lady_Pebbles
05-05-2013, 07:14 PM
Seriously... What happened to this idea being "on the table" devs? Still want this for basicly all the games along with the Guild Skills idea (i posted that one on the AL forums).

Castdown
05-06-2013, 12:31 AM
I haven't read the threads on the other pvp suggestions, but any added changes to PvP arenas or hosting functions would be awesome. PvE has had their updates with maps and vanities. Now its PvP's turn. I've always wanted a chance of when the defender flips the switch in ctf for the gate there is a possible failure with the door and the switch blows up. After a period of time the switch will function properly again. Any change to the PvP part of the game is welcomed imo.

Lady_Pebbles
05-06-2013, 01:55 AM
Yes PvP and Guilds need something new. I agree with you & I like the idea of a possibility of switches blowing up! Only if it kills everyone near it and not just the player flicking it.

Totallymad
05-06-2013, 02:12 AM
Devs ignoring posts like this usually ;( I saw alot of great pvp suggestions here but not one of it was made... :dispirited:

Lady_Pebbles
05-06-2013, 02:28 AM
Thanks for the compliment. Idk man© Im a but discouraged too.

hellangelsdf
05-07-2013, 09:16 AM
they are sleeping ,, they won't listen to us and add new features we request :(

razerfingers
05-07-2013, 10:23 AM
Dont they have high number people on each team DM? Boom make your own guild wars. Problem solved.

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

Lady_Pebbles
05-07-2013, 01:39 PM
Dont they have high number people on each team DM? Boom make your own guild wars. Problem solved.

No. Its the same as in CtF and making a match with all your guildies stacked in one side tends to ward out players on the enemy team. Ppl just leave the matches. With this system, it will be clear its a GvG match and we can challenge other guilds within the sytem.

razerfingers
05-07-2013, 05:15 PM
No. Its the same as in CtF and making a match with all your guildies stacked in one side tends to ward out players on the enemy team. Ppl just leave the matches. With this system, it will be clear its a GvG match and we can challenge other guilds within the sytem.

So, lock the game :) and yes the shadow cave place is like 10v10 with 25 score limit and not a ctf

Lady_Pebbles
05-07-2013, 09:07 PM
You can't lock the matches on DL or AL.

razerfingers
05-09-2013, 08:45 AM
You can't lock the matches on DL or AL.

Spawn them all til they leave :)

Lady_Pebbles
05-09-2013, 05:40 PM
The devs mentioned they will be fixing a way to stop spawn kills in AL... but anyway, you are missing the point Razer.

razerfingers
05-11-2013, 08:32 AM
The devs mentioned they will be fixing a way to stop spawn kills in AL... but anyway, you are missing the point Razer.

I just wanted to haz fun, but yeah i got spawned twice never entered arena again so i hate on AL pvp til its fixed no offense to the devs just needs more tweeking before ill hop on for endless ammounts of time i even get owned on my rogue

Fruischian
06-21-2013, 02:56 PM
really nice idea.......... hope STS uses your ideas.......pvp would be so much better

Lady_Pebbles
06-22-2013, 12:19 AM
really nice idea.......... hope STS uses your ideas.......pvp would be so much better
Thanks but its been like a year or two? Doubt any of my ideas will even be taken into consideration at this point.

Kaytar
07-07-2013, 02:44 AM
Bump 4 fwend :D great idea!