PDA

View Full Version : Awakening on low level characters

Saint Jaffo
01-18-2021, 02:53 AM
Wouldn't be great if STS removed the restriction of being lvl 46 to start awakening items? I have been using my level 13 warrior and I found a weapon today I wanted to awake. I bought the bound gems a few minutes ago and I forgot I had to be at least level 46 to use the gems. Why should your character be that level to start getting awakes? In my opinion, new players could get an advantage in maps if the awakes were introduced to them at the begining of the game. I know some of you might say that the maps from Brackenridge through Tindirin aren't hard (and I agree, they are easy), but we have to consider that there are some players who have never played this type of game.

I'm not complaining because it was my fault, I totally forgot about the level restriction, but it would be cool if STS can change this. Please let me know the community thinks about this!

flashio
01-18-2021, 03:43 AM
+1
It makes no sense that u can't awake gear below lvl46 but u can still buy the awake gems.

Susanne
01-18-2021, 07:20 AM
I agree, it's absolutely daft to make people wait until they're level 46. What is the reasoning behind this idea?
Most get round it anyway by transferring stuff via stash.

darkestfaire
01-18-2021, 07:53 AM
Because low level characters have a higher luck rate. As I can see by this the manipulation gears turning already...

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

flashio
01-18-2021, 08:30 AM
Because low level characters have a higher luck rate. As I can see by this the manipulation gears turning already...

And what is your source to confirm that low lvl characters have higher luck? Just curious bout it

easynafta2
01-18-2021, 09:50 AM
Im also interested about this

Saint Jaffo
01-18-2021, 10:50 AM

how can you prove that lower level characters have a higher luck at awakenings if awakening is not enabled for low level characters?

PostNoob
01-18-2021, 03:23 PM
Well people can still twink pvp on hc with this setup. I remember a slew of comments on how " Sts killed off twinks with awakenings". So go hc and twink.

Only thing i can think of. Oh and new players shouldn't be messing with awakes tbh. The blue gems are garbage and very high chance that said "new" player wont get anything to help them. Also it takes like a hour or two to get to lvl 46, starting a fresh account.

MidasMint
01-18-2021, 07:54 PM
if only you guys understood why its there in the 1st place lol.that is the question you guys should asking.

Fyrce
01-18-2021, 08:25 PM
Because gold sinks. L46 limitation is actually the same thing everyone is asking for with Scamalot, i.e. remove him because he is a gold sink. Awakes are an attractive nuisance for the young and naive. Better to limit their use to teenagers and above.

Level. Or email support about your mistake. Maybe they can remove the awakes.