PDA

View Full Version : Question About Crafting Legendary Nightmare Weapon Aps

AucResearcher
01-18-2021, 08:59 AM
Im doing this thread to ask about how and where can we loot the fragment needed (Nott Rouge Dream Fragment) to craft the Legendary Dreamscape Weapon....I already got all the fragment needed except the Bow or Dagger Dream Fragment...im trying to look in auc but there is none in auc

I hope someoen can help and tell me where and how to loot the fragment

Tysm!!

Sorry For The Bad English :)

Neverr
01-18-2021, 09:08 AM
I THINK all you need to do is have the Elysian weapon in your inventory and it will grant the achievement. At least that's how I got it one time.

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

AucResearcher
01-18-2021, 09:18 AM
I THINK all you need to do is have the Elysian weapon in your inventory and it will grant the achievement. At least that's how I got it one time.

Oh thats mean i didnt need to craft it?

Tysm for response !!!

Neverr
01-18-2021, 09:28 AM
Oh thats mean i didnt need to craft it?

Tysm for response !!!No u dont.

AucResearcher
01-18-2021, 09:32 AM
No u dont.

Oh ok tysmm :)

Saint Jaffo
01-18-2021, 10:47 AM
When I ran seasonal LB I had much interest in this achievement. I don't know if what @Neverr said works as I bought one from auction once and it didn't count, so I had to craft it. The way I got it was by crafting the weapon. If you still want to craft it, try asking guild members if they have some or wait patiently at auction for someone to list what you need

Neverr
01-18-2021, 12:46 PM
When I ran seasonal LB I had much interest in this achievement. I don't know if what @Neverr said works as I bought one from auction once and it didn't count, so I had to craft it. The way I got it was by crafting the weapon. If you still want to craft it, try asking guild members if they have some or wait patiently at auction for someone to list what you needI'm not sure if it works anymore but i got this aps a long time ago. I don't ever recall crafting it becuz 1) it was hella expensive back then for each component and 2) i was hella lazy to run dreamscape countless times for those stuff xD I am highly positive that I got it by just using the wep. Maybe a dev can shed some light on this.

AucResearcher
01-18-2021, 07:59 PM
Tysm guys for all the response!!

I will just continue crafting it as I already bought all the fragment except the Bow/Dagger Fragment

AucResearcher
01-19-2021, 12:59 AM
Thread Closed Tysm!!!

Already Crafting It :)