PDA

View Full Version : Problem connecting to server

DeusExMachina13
04-14-2012, 01:16 PM
After it tries to contact server it says "uh oh, the servers are up, but you can not connect for some reason". That is so vague, anyone knows what this means? I have not been able to play at all yet so any help will be appreciated!

Futumsh
04-14-2012, 07:16 PM
Generally, this means you can contact the web server but not the game servers. This can be caused by bad firewall configuration, or if you're using chrome, trying to play through a proxy that doesn't handle websockets correctly. There are also some 'download manager' type extensions which can cause this problem on chrome.

frubio70
04-15-2012, 03:11 AM
I'm having the same issue, I'm using chrome but I haven't downloaded any "download manager" extension.

My android phone version is working properly using my gmail account.

UPDATE: I have found the solution, I need to deactivate my anti-virus programme (NOD32) in order to connect to your servers.

Could you provide a configuration for the anti-virus or a how to? to solve this problem?

Thanks

TrustPT
10-22-2012, 03:28 PM
Hi everyone, my phone is a huawei and i Hv the same problem... How i resolve This problem? Im waiting for a awser.

Thx.

Steverd
11-19-2012, 09:33 PM
I've had the same message. Even after playing for two days then this message..

Kraoracha
11-27-2012, 06:01 AM
I had it when the server went down for maintenance, was okay again after 5 mins and turning device off and then on again, though.