PDA

View Full Version : Expansion sneak peak, when?

Willl
01-18-2021, 01:43 PM
Inspired by the other thread I come here with another question.

Many years ago you were used to publish teasers friday 6-7 weeks before expansion get released.

If we re near to it, can you start with?

Im sure community cant wait for hints :3

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Neverr
01-18-2021, 02:40 PM
Or provide us with a beta test server like they did for the Rengol expansion where we can give feedbacks on what to improve upon a few weeks before the actual expansion release and not have to be hustling and bustling about bugs and stuff on the day of release xD

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

picklewickles
01-18-2021, 04:47 PM
i'm starting to think that they are skipping the expansion of this year. My guess would be somewere at the summer or spring of 2021

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

conat
01-18-2021, 05:11 PM
Over a year ago they said they were working on ideas for expansion (concepts and things like that) so it's just a matter of waiting.
It is better to wait and have something well developed than to have to rush the developers and present something that is not liked by a certain audience
While you enjoy the game, a hug and many greetings. [emoji3577]

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9S mediante Tapatalk

octavos
01-18-2021, 05:19 PM
in the words of a retired dev

"when its ready" XD

:ghost:

Silentkill
01-19-2021, 12:25 AM
Am not gonna lie. I would rather wait till 2022 and have a beautiful big underwater expansion than an expansion like the previous one. Please, use more environmental diversity, like in the Kraken Isles, that expansion was legit one of, if not THE most beautiful expansion. Mogera Lair got boring so, so quick. Another expansion like that one (with only one map?!) isn’t gonna cut it. I know it’s a lot less work to just have one big map, but as long as that one big map isn’t diverse and interesting and profitable af, I don’t think its a good idea

Encryptions
01-19-2021, 06:50 AM
Cinco said mermaids will be in expansion.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Achates
01-19-2021, 09:41 AM
Cinco said mermaids will be in expansion.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
Wow is it true Encrypt? Woaaaa must be amazing :O

Achates
01-19-2021, 09:35 PM
I wish some sneak peaks start tomorrow

Paktwo
01-19-2021, 11:30 PM
Remmiem said xpansion new map will be under water ocean and enemies are bluewhale, shark, shrimp, golden fish, bangus, tilapia, crub, eel, shokoy,

Zappy
01-20-2021, 08:31 AM
I heard a rumor that the new expansion would make you wet :3

Mythocrisis
01-20-2021, 12:06 PM
Remmiem said xpansion new map will be under water ocean and enemies are bluewhale, shark, shrimp, golden fish, bangus, tilapia, crub, eel, shokoy,
Dream bigger bro dream bigger

Forsale
01-21-2021, 12:55 AM
This cap 76 cap so long .

TheMadElf
01-25-2021, 02:08 PM
I really hope they do a under the sea expansion

Potofgreed
01-25-2021, 02:28 PM
everyone is bored lol

octavos
01-25-2021, 03:00 PM
everyone is bored lol
I always want something to build my home upon and have games and entertainment.

i want a scavenger hunt to build a home vanity for St.pattys...none of this "harvest switching stuff" something that I can feel an accomplishment for.. that can't be sold or traded...like an St.Patrick "drinking area that has a new arena in your home or outside..outside is better cuz enemies can spawn.

"The Idea"
"that once u drink the fun drink XD...it can transport your visitors..like dream, to a braveheart area in/outside YOUR HOME!!!! (a war so-to-speak)... that has gold loot ...but if u die..requires plat to revive, and can't use Gold loot items (this can be disabled, because some players only have GL items). and doesn't award XP.

The reward
Some gold if you survive..., some bonding with new friends, and maybe some scars/titles. :)

capeo
01-26-2021, 12:34 AM
Why is everyone in a rush for expansion? I know new things are nice but come on.

Maps are to hard!
Not enough new stuff!
Expansion sucks!
Gear is to expensive!
Why do I need 5m xp to go up 1 level!
Your fat!
Nerf wars!
Nerf rogues!
Mages suck!

Did I miss anything?

Potofgreed
01-26-2021, 01:14 AM
Why is everyone in a rush for expansion? I know new things are nice but come on.

Maps are to hard!
Not enough new stuff!
Expansion sucks!
Gear is to expensive!
Why do I need 5m xp to go up 1 level!
Your fat!
Nerf wars!
Nerf rogues!
Mages suck!

Did I miss anything?

you mean rogs say nerf everything

everything else is lol

Willl
01-26-2021, 05:31 AM
Level 76 expansion came out 25th September 2019.

Its 1.5 years without expansion when usually it comes once per year.

I don't think we are in a rush for it XD

As I said hints would be appreciated anyway

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Gaurav Arora
01-26-2021, 07:59 AM
I always want something to build my home upon and have games and entertainment.

i want a scavenger hunt to build a home vanity for St.pattys...none of this "harvest switching stuff" something that I can feel an accomplishment for.. that can't be sold or traded...like an St.Patrick "drinking area that has a new arena in your home or outside..outside is better cuz enemies can spawn.

"The Idea"
"that once u drink the fun drink XD...it can transport your visitors..like dream, to a braveheart area in/outside YOUR HOME!!!! (a war so-to-speak)... that has gold loot ...but if u die..requires plat to revive, and can't use Gold loot items (this can be disabled, because some players only have GL items). and doesn't award XP.

The reward
Some gold if you survive..., some bonding with new friends, and maybe some scars/titles. :)No offence bro, but are you high?

octavos
01-26-2021, 12:25 PM
No offence bro, but are you high?

no, just a player promoting positive vibes instead of complaining about every little thing in the game...it is a game and should be treated as such.
you dont have to like the idea, but its better than saying...nerf this, fix that...is this bugged....ect lol

Gaurav Arora
01-26-2021, 11:00 PM
no, just a player promoting positive vibes instead of complaining about every little thing in the game...it is a game and should be treated as such.
you dont have to like the idea, but its better than saying...nerf this, fix that...is this bugged....ect lolI asked u that particular question when I read the revive with 100 plat part. Because that seems a bit too over the top to me